PrimalRunner's Bulking Log

Replies

• cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Great stats! You're going to kick Phase Two's *kitten* :drinker:
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Power Muscle Burn: Chest and Back today....so, so excited!
  • cmeiron
    Kill it!:bigsmile:
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Kill it!:bigsmile:
    Ditto to this! :smokin:
  • TriLifter
    So, I think I'm...12 weeks in now? I've gained about 2 lbs in the last three weeks and an official 1/4 in. on my biceps. I'll do a full stat update next week, but wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and am killing it at the gym.

Bench: 75 lbs (previous program PR was 65 lbs)
    OHP: 65 lbs (previous program PR was 55 lbs)
    DL: 135 lbs (previous program RR was 120 lbs)
    Squat: 130 lbs (previous program RR was 120 lbs)
  • yogaga1
    yogaga1 Posts: 182 Member
    Bench: 75 lbs (previous program PR was 65 lbs)
    OHP: 65 lbs (previous program PR was 55 lbs)
    DL: 135 lbs (previous program RR was 120 lbs)
    Squat: 130 lbs (previous program RR was 120 lbs)

Get it, girrrrl! :drinker:
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Great increase in numbers girl!
  • littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Awesome increases on your lifts!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    That's so fantastic!! You are definitely killing it. I guess that means you like the new program. :happy:
  • TriLifter
    That's so fantastic!! You are definitely killing it. I guess that means you like the new program. :happy:

I love, love, love it!!! Only thing I don't like is how long the 3x/week pne takes. If I had access to a gym at lunch (that was reasonably priced) I'd do the 4x/week to get in and out a little faster.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Dang girl!!! You are amazing!!
  • maruby95
    maruby95 Posts: 204 Member
    Yes! Great update! Go get it, girl!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member

I love, love, love it!!! Only thing I don't like is how long the 3x/week pne takes. If I had access to a gym at lunch (that was reasonably priced) I'd do the 4x/week to get in and out a little faster.
    I'm so glad to hear you like it that much! The 4x/week is something I am seriously considering when I change plans again.
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    :wink: Great work!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    BOOM!!
  • TriLifter
    Update: bench is now 80 lbs! Holy crap, the strength gains associated with bulking are incredible! I'll see where I'm at weight/measurement-wise this weekend...may need to bump up another 100 cals/day :love:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Update: bench is now 80 lbs! Holy crap, the strength gains associated with bulking are incredible! I'll see where I'm at weight/measurement-wise this weekend...may need to bump up another 100 cals/day :love:

I'm jelly- I'm getting fat and not making gains.

Good job you.
  • cmeiron
    Awesome! Love dem gainzzzz :drinker:
  • TriLifter
    Week...14, I think?

Weight: 125 lbs
    Body fat: 20.4%

Neck: 12.5 in.
    Shoulders: 39 in.
    Biceps: 10.25 in.
    Forearms: 9.5 in.
    Bust: 32 in.
    Strapline: 29 in.
    Waist: 25.75 in.
    Bellybutton: 27 in.
    Hips: 36 in.
    Thighs: 21 in.
    Calves: 13.5 in.

Okay, so here's the deal. In the lasst 14 weeks I've gained a total of 3 lbs. Up and down and up and down the scale hasgone. I last had weighed myself two weeks ago at 126.4 and then this weeekend at 125 even. Did the math, and those 3 lbs have come from 2 lbs muscle and 1 lb of fat.

Most of my measurements have stayed the same. Shoulders and biceps have gone up (yay!) while bust and waist have gone down (yay, I guess?).

So, 4 weeks into this new program and I am STILL accidently recomping. That's frustrating. Plan: additional 200 cals/day--going from 2400 to 2600. Gonna keep kicking *kitten* at the gym because that's what I do. Otherwise, I'm just going to be patient. I have 12 weeks left on this bulk and I'm going to make the most of them.
  • RippedRunner
    RippedRunner Posts: 13 Member
    Way to kill!! I just started PMB program as well, but planning to train for a Ragnar towards the cutting phase! Building/Runner....how do we find a balance?!