PrimalRunner's Bulking Log

Replies

• sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    26000 sounds like a very good amount for you!!
    Your lifting numbers are fantastic and you are making great progress!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Great progress and yea for more calories!
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    :glasses: Cool!
    Great job!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Foooood!!! Food, food, food, food, food!
    I know hoe you feel, eurgh...

But we can do this!! We will manage to bulk on this bulk!!
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    AWESOME JOB on the gainzzzz <3
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Last week was interesting. Worked my butt off at work, only made it to the gym once, TDEE was lower, upped my calories, and hung tight at 125.0 lbs for the second week.

On Friday I lost my job. Best thing that could have ever happened to me. I was so miserable there and now I have time to get my crap together and work on myself. I've got time, so I decided to switch to the Power Muscle Burn 4-day split instead on the 3-day. Super excited!
  • HMVOL7409
    Last week was interesting. Worked my butt off at work, only made it to the gym once, TDEE was lower, upped my calories, and hung tight at 125.0 lbs for the second week.

On Friday I lost my job. Best thing that could have ever happened to me. I was so miserable there and now I have time to get my crap together and work on myself. I've got time, so I decided to switch to the Power Muscle Burn 4-day split instead on the 3-day. Super excited!

Your attitude towards all the adversity life is throwing at you is inspiring. You're a no excuses, keep pushing lady and I love it and respect it. Props!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member

Your attitude towards all the adversity life is throwing at you is inspiring. You're a no excuses, keep pushing lady and I love it and respect it. Props!
    Indeed! Kudoos!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member

Indeed! Kudoos!
    I triple that as well! So amazing!
  • yogaga1
    yogaga1 Posts: 182 Member
    Damn, dude! I was laid off from my job as well back when I was going through my D. It was honestly a relief for me as well!

You've been given a wonderful opportunity to take a step back and care for yourself during this time. Good for you for seeing the light shine through during this tough transition. Keep it up girl!! Doing great!
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member

Indeed! Kudoos!

May I quadruple this sentiment?
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member

Indeed! Kudoos!

May I quadruple this sentiment?

Jumping on that boat as well! You go girl!!
    Also, how could have missed this post and this happening? I'm sure if you are only half as attentive as me you'll get your crap together very quickly!!
  • TriLifter
    Okay, today's the first day I can objectively say I'm looking fat LOL. Six more weeks of bulking, then comes the slight deficit. Getting excited.
  • cmeiron
    You're on the home stretch ! Almost there!! You can do it!!!! Once I hit the "one month left" mark, it became mentally much easier to deal with the "omgfat" part. You rock!!!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    You can do it! It's 8 more weeks for me :smile:
  • TriLifter
    Current weight is 129.6 lbs (pre pooping...haven't been able to weigh in morning after yet LOL).Five more weeks to go.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Current weight is 129.6 lbs (pre pooping...haven't been able to weigh in morning after yet LOL).Five more weeks to go.

I love the "pre-poop" caveat. That's hysterical.

What's your final goal again - man you're tiny at 130!! LOL I can' wait to see the results after the cut- built tiny girls- HAWT. sorry- LOL- seems to be a tendency for shorter folks to have a better tendency to pack on the muscle - so YAY.

How are the lifts coming?
  • HMVOL7409
    ???? Great gain!
  • TriLifter
    My total gain since October 12 is only around 6 lbs. I'm going to gain another 3-5 lbs in the next 5 weeks. I'm eating like crazy and my lifts are increasing at a pretty high rate. Bench went from 65 to 85, squat from 115 to 135, OHP from 55 to 70, and DL from 110 to 155.
  • cmeiron
    My total gain since October 12 is only around 6 lbs. I'm going to gain another 3-5 lbs in the next 5 weeks. I'm eating like crazy and my lifts are increasing at a pretty high rate. Bench went from 65 to 85, squat from 115 to 135, OHP from 55 to 70, and DL from 110 to 155.

Holy crap, that's some serious gains on your lifts!!!!! :drinker: