Workout Check In

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I just have not been able to motivate myself enough to get back into a routine! I am heading back to school in a couple of days with two goals: eat healthier (cook more in my residence hall instead of eating out) and obviously working out again. At home I just don't have the motivation to do anything but lay around. So, I will check back in after I get back at school, and hopefully get back in a workout routine! Thanks everyone for sharing your own experiences and for letting me vent!!!!
  • Kati0427
    Kati0427 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Olive - it's hard sticking to a routine when you aren't in your usual environment. Great job for coming up with a plan to get back in track! You can do it!

Last night I did an hour of vinyasa yoga at a yoga studio in town. I wanted to do fire 45 as well, but I only had time for one and I had already signed up for the class. It felt good and I did work up a sweat and stretched myself out.

Have a great day!
  • Kati0427
    Options
    I did Fire 45 tonight and it was tough! My little 2 week break from consistent workouts really showed tonight. I had to take several breaks, but I finished it. Keep on trucking!
  • Kati0427
    Options
    I'm starting Week 10 today - only this week and 2 more to go before I finish Turbo Fire! The 3 week or so break has not helped me, but I am determined to finish and start Chalean Extreme.

How's everyone doing?
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    Options
    Today is the day! I'm back on (hopefully for good)! I just got done with Zumba, and it sure was a challenge! I am starting T25 with a couple friends today. Wish us luck!
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I see that your group has started a while ago so most of you should be about done with the 90 days of Turbo Fire. I just joined and wanted to see how active you still are in the group and whether it would make still sense for me to join you.

I have been 'playing around' with the Turbo Fire workouts for the past three weeks. And by 'playing around' I mean dripping of sweat but not following the suggested schedule. I want to really start the program now. So I'm looking for some people to motivate each other to stay on track. Is this the right place for that?

Ciao!
    Bunny
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone is going strong! Feel off the wagon..back again.

Challenging myself to do a full round of Turbo Fire and the last day would bring me to the day after my birthday!

What a birthday present, right?!
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fire 30/ Stretch 10 - Complete.
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    Options
    Happy to say that I've been back at it for a week! This week I did well with working out, but I tend to splurge in the food department on the weekends. Anyway, today is a zumba day with t25 so it should be a good burn!
  • 6ladybugs
    6ladybugs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just checking in, how's everyone doing?
  • Kati0427
    Options
    Hello all! I took a week off because I had a horrible sinus infection all last week. Feeling much better now and am going to start my work outs back up again tonight. I know I said I was going to finish a whole round of TF, but Chalean Extreme has been staring at me for over a month and I want to try it so much! Soooo - today I am changing it up and starting a 90 day hybrid program of TF and Chalean Extreme. I am going to Puerto Rico in one month and want to get the best results I can before then so I am going to stick to this!!!

Bunny - Please feel free to join the group. I plan on continuing to check in regularly with my workouts and progress reports.

Ladybugs and Bravo - Glad to see you guys are sticking with it! We can do this!!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    Options
    Quick check in for me! I am still doing Zumba 3 times a week and T25 5 times a week. I find myself getting pretty bored with T25, so I always like it when zumba is before it! I am definitely still struggling food wise, because I am in college and really look for convenience. I am trying now to plan out meals and make a majority of stuff on Sunday when I have that extra time. This last weekend I was at a conference for my job, and we ate out for almost every meal. Needless to say, I will not be weighing myself for probably two weeks because I'm afraid I blew up and gained 10 pounds (even though I'm sure I didn't). I'm happy to see that people are still checking in! This group is still motivating for me, even if I am not quite doing TurboFire anymore!