Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Lovemyveg
    Lovemyveg Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Morning Shredders,

Day 3 - done

Jillian is starting to irritate me again already. I hate the fact at she can't count and tells you there are a couple left and then 10 moves later says "just two more" I hate that I can't trust what she says. Still, now that I've remembered how to do all the exercises I think I'll switch the commentary off and just do it with the music.

Keep shredding

xx
  • mummyinthemountains
    mummyinthemountains Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Hilarious LMV!! Looking forward to joining you and the lovely Jillian on Monday!
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    Excuses, excuses - I'm not well enough for Jillian today - the husband has a horrendous cold (spent the day in bed unheard of!) which I'm trying not to catch but alas I do have a sore throat.... so I don't think it would be a clever idea to have Jillian scream at me! She will just have to wait a little longer.
  • Lovemyveg
    Options
    Bad luck MITM. Sounds like the cold I had and then generously shared with my husband. We both found ourselves confined to bed with it too. It's a nasty one. If you have got it, you won't be doing Jillian any time soon. Look after yourself.

Day 4 - done

xx
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    Well done LMV day 4! I hope you remembered to take your measurements before starting?
  • Lovemyveg
    Options
    No shredding for me this week. My cold returned and I spent another two days in bed feeling really grotty. On the mend again now and hope to pick up shredding again next week.

Hope you are feeling better MITM

xx
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    I've just scoffed a bowl of 'it's the weekend' ice-cream!!! so yes I'm feeling a lot better after my 2 days in bed! Hopefully we will both be fit again to 'shred' next week.... Stay well.
  • mummyinthemountains
    Options
    Well Crackers - my new 'twin' has inspired me with all her exercise to make an effort, so I got out my salsacise DVD tonight! After clearing the snow which wasn't too much thank goodness as I found that little hard work, I walked down to the village and then struggled back uphill making me realise how I've let my fitness levels slip this summer. I can't face Jillian yet, so I'm starting with Rosemary and a gentle salsacise although even that left my legs feeling like jelly! But it all counts towards toning the wobble!!