What I did right today

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I kept pretty much to my calories yesterday....and did alot of exercise which I didn't log so as to avoid eating the extra calories..I know that is just a mind thing and maybe doesn't make sense but hopefully it is a trick which will work!!!

Weighed this morning and I have lost another pound .....yey!:bigsmile:

Jean
  • hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Just getting started and that is a big first step for me. I really need to get more walking in. I have arthritis in my knees but need to get them moving. Had cereal and a banana for breakfast this morning. I am still working full time but my job is basically sitting in front of a computer all day. I have also joined TOPS which is much less expensive than WW and my hubby is getting me a fitbit for my birthday. My daughter just loves hers. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • BobbieInCA
    BobbieInCA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What I PLAN to do right today: Get to the gym later this morning, (Didn't go yesterday because of Clyde's dental surgery) eat light meals and snacks, pre-plan restaurant dinner menu. We are picking up his sister and BIL at the airport, and they insist on taking us to dinner tonight...my choice, so it should be easy.
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Welcome Hayley....... look forward to chatting with you :flowerforyou:

Jean
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I just increased walking this morning from 10 min to 13 with only 1 rest period!!
    My plan is to do 10 again this afternoon.

I have a Dr. appt at Wichita ( 2 hrs 1 way) so will be eating out. Our DIL and 2 GS will be going. Will need to eat where they are OK but yet OK with me.
    I haven't decided where yet.

Need to think about this!
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Three mile run today!:bigsmile:

Jean
  • BobbieInCA
    BobbieInCA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Clyde's sister and BIL eat healthy, and we made big salads together. Hope that we go for another long walk today. My "big plan"?
    Gather energy for the inundation of house guests today and tomorrow, arriving from all over for Kari's Memorial tomorrow.
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Checking in - I gained and have not lost a lb yet.
    What I did right today - I read californiagirl's exercises for the week. I did Monday's wood chops 10 x.
    I asked friends for encouragement and got some.
    I ate a low calorie breakfast.
    I made a pact with husband to support each other to eat right this week - no cookies or candy and no whining about it!
    I made a plan to exercise today.

I think I got a lot done and need to do that last line. HAPPY MONDAY! Let's get it on LADIES !!! :)
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Great plans there girls! I am hoping for good weather this week and planning to go running every day.:ohwell:

Got off to a flying start today with a three-miler :bigsmile:

Jean
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Good evening dear ladies!!

Today - I have eaten correctly, within my calories.
    I walked three different times today. I could certainly tell I had blown it over the week-end - healthy food and exercise were totally ignored.

We are to have a hard freeze tonight. There is great concern about our wheat. If you would like to put the wheat crop on your prayers tonight all of we farmers would appreciate it very much.

See you tomorrow!
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Hope your wheat is ok! Must be a worry.... Well done for the walking! :flowerforyou:

Today was a really lovely day ... I managed a two and a half mile run.......determined to run every day this week....... hope the weather is kind to me.... :tongue:

Jean
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day outside. What i did right today was kick my excuse of 'unsure footing on gravel driveway' to the curb, and so far have walked my driveway and back 5 times. Planning on doing one more yet today.

note: My driveway is about 800 steps round trip - we're set quite a ways off the road. If anybody across the street noticed me, I'm sure they think I've lost my mind. :laugh:
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    That's a great way to do more steps!

Jean
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Hello All: my name is Marian and I asked to join your wonderful group today!. Pls see my intro under the 'April Chat' thread to learn more about me as I am looking for friends to support me as I will promise to support them. cheers, Marian
  • smilesback
    Options
    I went to the gym, 20 min walking getting my heart rate up, then 40 min biking in the 75-80 rpm range. Counting calories so I know what I am doing. My gosh, doing what is right can keep me from dwelling on the scale! :flowerforyou:
  • Persistent20
    Persistent20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started lgging food and calories again. Also have a new flute teacher and am really practicing.. Standing and playing a musical instrument really adds up if you do it for an hour

Persistent 20
  • smilesback
    Options
    I logged my calories and am thinking about not overeating.
    I walked 1 hour and sweated doing it.
    I did errands which added steps and burned more calories.
    I made new friends on MFP.
    I read success stories in answer to the question of whether being skinny is worth it?
    I got motivated.
    I got determined.
    I am going back to the gym now. :wink:
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    This morning I prepared a lunch to take to my part time job (2 or 3 days/month - I guess I should call it a part-time part time job!) Usually I."treat" myself to take out! Yippee, score 1 for improved behaviour !

Also, after I sliced my portion of cheese off the block of cheddar there was only a small end piece left. - now in the past I would
    have popped that piece in my mouth. Today I put the little bit back in the package! Score 2 for better behaviour.

Not earth shaking accomplishments, but honestly I felt a little pleased with myself. Oops pride comes before a fall so I will watch myself tomorrow :blushing:
  • jjjbkkkk
    jjjbkkkk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You go girl