General chit chat part 2

Options
12345679»

Replies

• hollyla9905
    Options
    I love going back and reading what I wrote, I do most of my typing on my iPhone and half the time it doesn't make sense later! It's awkward to make long posts on it!

Well the day has finally come after 8 months of my husband hiding out on the highway he has finally quit the road! He is going to work for the same company but will only run trips that are day trips or 1 overnight he will be home 3-4 nights a week instead of 3 days a month! I will finally be able to get some help with the kids and dedicate some time to my own health!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    So, the program is going better for me, I'm back on track. I met with the doctor and nutritionist yesterday. They are happy with my progress so far, 10 lbs in 2 weeks. My blood pressure medicine has been dropped in half! Woo Hoo! The doctor is a very good looking young man who wears Prada shoes - it took all I had not to giggle when I noticed the brand. I think his shoes cost more than a make in a month!
    Crystal, Congrats on pulling it together. That is always the biggest hurdle. And you're doing so well! Fantastic!! Hope you've had a great couple of days since then too!
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have been eating well, sticking to the plan 90% of the time. I'm ok with not being 100%. Like today, it's my nephew's birthday party and I love cake. I will eat a small piece and enjoy it.
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Crystal, Happy for you!
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Is anybody interested in working out? There's a Group called Pick Your Poison" that has several choices. One is a "no impact" workout, which doesn't mean it's easy. It just won't hurt people with joint problems.

I'm going to do the Arms workout. They need help. I modify the workout, for example, doing wall pushups instead of on the ground.

Anyway, if you're interested, it's fun to have other people to work out with. Camaraderie, encouragement and accountability...
This discussion has been closed.