Boxing- 30 minutes
    Running- 30 minutes

STRENGTH TRAINING:
    Bring Sally Up- 30 squats with a 7.25kg barbell

600/250 cardio (30/80 combat)
    111/90 weight-training
    5/5 Bring Sally Up song completion (Team Michonne)
    3/4 Bring Sally Up song completion (Team Carl)
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    CARDIO:
    Walking- 60 minutes
    Elliptical trainer- 10 minutes
    Boxing- 30 minutes
    Running- 30 minutes

STRENGTH TRAINING:

600/250 cardio (30/80 combat)
    111/90 weight-training

Forgot to add 30 minutes to combat. Done it now.

CARDIO:
    Walking- 60 minutes
    Elliptical trainer- 10 minutes
    Boxing- 30 minutes
    Running- 30 minutes

STRENGTH TRAINING:

600/250 cardio (60/80 combat)
    111/90 weight-training
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options
    Got all my stats to Angie. Had extra cardio. I keep forgetting that kickboxing is cardio. I count it separately!

Dazz, love the sally squats with the barbell. I do lots of squats with a barbell in my Body Pump. And lunges also. Ow. I may have to start keeping my stats like you are. They look so much more professional than my chicken scratching. :laugh:

I wish I had a little more time. My darling pets take up a lot of mine. But I will not cut them out of my day. I am off to clean my saltwater aquarium of any algae on the glass. I am adding copepods to it tonight. And they will cling in any algae on the glass and be eaten up way to fast at first light. :sad:

Michonne better kick some zombie butt tomorrow.

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, you guys gave a great punishment and then ended up helping do them for the other teams. That show some Michonne heart. You guys are rock stars.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is looking to contribute a fitspo, the thread is now in part 4. Remember you don't have to do it until week 9, but you can do it any time before then and those bonus points (2) will be counted towards you and your team's totals in week 9. Here is the new thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    In all seriousness, you guys gave a great punishment and then ended up helping do them for the other teams. That show some Michonne heart. You guys are rock stars.

Thank you, that's such a lovely thing to say. Let me take this opportunity to say that we're very proud of everyone for sticking to the punishment. Not a lot of people would have even attempted it but all of the teams in the challenge have given it a go and it's amazing to see such commitment!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well Michonne did not dice and slice anyone. But it was still a great episode. Eugene Porter seems like a pretty worthless character to me. I can not believe that the world is in his hands!

Team I think we should consider doing the fitspo on the same week for maximum points. Ideas?

Dazz, I can not wait to see the new punishment. I think you should volunteer to do our entire teams punishment. You know you want to. :laugh:

Sara I agree it was a great punishment. It was fun even.

Ok team, time to put on our A game once more.

Today I got in 30 minutes of weight training along with a 40 minutes of cardio walking my boys.
    And Dazz, 1 Sally squat challenge. Lol

Weight training included, but not limited to the following:

105 full pushups
    90 lunges
    150 Squats & the Sally squats
    45 bridges

Well my memory took off. Lol

Shelley
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is looking to contribute a fitspo, the thread is now in part 4. Remember you don't have to do it until week 9, but you can do it any time before then and those bonus points (2) will be counted towards you and your team's totals in week 9. Here is the new thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration

I'm not sure what you mean? I looked for something that we have to do in week 9 but I couldn't find it' sorry. :(
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    EXTRA POINTS WE SHOULD PUT IN ON THE SAME WEEK!

Shelley
  • Cindyinpg
    Options

Shelley
    Yes, everyone who does it anytime will receive 2 points for week 9, which is the last week of the challenge. So far, I believe, only Dazz has done it.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    Well Michonne did not dice and slice anyone. But it was still a great episode. Eugene Porter seems like a pretty worthless character to me. I can not believe that the world is in his hands!

Team I think we should consider doing the fitspo on the same week for maximum points. Ideas?

Dazz, I can not wait to see the new punishment. I think you should volunteer to do our entire teams punishment. You know you want to. :laugh:

Sara I agree it was a great punishment. It was fun even.

Ok team, time to put on our A game once more.

Today I got in 30 minutes of weight training along with a 40 minutes of cardio walking my boys.
    And Dazz, 1 Sally squat challenge. Lol

Weight training included, but not limited to the following:

105 full pushups
    90 lunges
    150 Squats & the Sally squats
    45 bridges

Well my memory took off. Lol

Shelley

I'm up for punishments. I have a fun awesome one I've been doing that's effective for weight loss called ZOMBIES.

Also, I done my fitspo during the Early Bird challenge. I'm going to do another but may not get points for it on my behalf because we already have them.
  • zumbaforever
    Options

Shelley
    Yes, everyone who does it anytime will receive 2 points for week 9, which is the last week of the challenge. So far, I believe, only Dazz has done it.

Well I had a bit of a misunderstanding. :) Guess no matter when we do it, it will count towards week nine. LOL

Shelley
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Challenge is posted on your team's Walking Dead thread.

Episode Recap is posted here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1209942-episode-recap-season-4-episode-11-claimed?page=1#posts-18921405
    Summary of Kill points Rick 2 for guy in bathroom, Glenn 2 for 2 cornfield zombies.

Leaderboard and this week's MVP's has been posted.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Tyreese and Sasha will be deciding the punishment exercises this week. 

Please note this addition to the challenge this week. This would be a great week to get in the top four! 

What we learned from the show this week was that some strangers are enemies and some appear to be friends and may help you on your journey. The top four highest scoring teams of this week's challenge (which will be announced next Monday) will get to choose Abraham, Rosita, Eugene or Tara to add to their team and have their kills added to their team's scores for the rest of the challenge starting with the March 1st episode. Winning team chooses first and so on. 
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    We need Abraham, trust me, I've read the comics.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    We need Abraham, trust me, I've read the comics.
    I haven't read them, but I suspect you're right. He will make a great prize.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    Guys, I'll be on my ultimate this week to get this dude. I promise I won't let you down We can do this, guys! Michonne will hopefully help us too.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Congrats Dazz on making MVP again this week. I think you should be MVP for the entire challenge this week! You are awesome - not only rocking your workouts, not only helping team Michonne, but going above and beyond the call of duty and helping team Carl too! :drinker:

Are you sure you aren't Batman?

Have a great week team Michonne! :happy:
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! Congratulations Dazz! You really are a wonderful team player and deserve the MVP again this week!

Shelley, I saw your workout list from yesterday and I want to tell you that I am in full amazement of the 105 full pushups! Amazement and a little jealousy, I need to work my arms out harder! Did you do them all at once? I am going to see how man full pushups I can do at a time. Have you increased your weights on the bench press yet? I would love to know what your arm regimen is.

We all need to keep up the great work this week, mostly meaning me, as I seem to be the weakest link on our team, thanks to Dazz I had enough cardio minutes so we maintained a score of 3pts, which puts us in the #3 spot for this week. But we need to maintain this for next week so we have a shot at getting an extra character. We can do this! We are Team Michonne!

If anyone needs any help or feels they are falling behind please come to the boards and let the rest of the team know.

And, did everyone see the new addition to our challenge this week??

"
    5. On the episode, Michonne opened up to Carl about her son. Sometime this week write a mini auto-biography or short essay about something no one knows about you or tell us why you are on this fitness journey and post it on your team's thread so that everyone can get to know each other better. "

I can't wait to read about you all!

Angi
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Tyreese and Sasha have decided that everyone should complete 5 minutes per day (for 5 days) of Wall Squats. These can be included in your strength totals. There are a few versions of Wall Squats, facing or not facing the wall, with or without a ball or weights.....Choose one appropriate to your fitness level.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I have done so much! There's also a little circuit that we learned in class today called "Zombies", which made me giggle a little because it made me think of this team. Basically, what you do is do one sit-up, go straight to a push-up and then run from one end of the room to the other and back. You then do 2 sit-ups and 2 push-ups and run from one end to the other. You then do 3 sit-ups and 3 press-ups and run...carry on until you're tired. It's brutally wicked!

I love the sound of the zombies! I think I will try them this week. :bigsmile: