Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know I think we are awesome and Team Carol is kicking butt this week! Great job everyone!

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Excited to see how the show plays out tonight. Maybe Carol next week??? I hope for a sneak peak but who knows.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Dang girl !!!

haha I know I'm nuts lol but again most of it is walking because I'm shooting for 100 miles in Feb, I'm up to 68 right now. ( plus with all these zombies around I got to build up to running lol )

and I am so proud of this team, I'm really glad I was able to switch and come over, everyone is amazing and supportive.

I also can not wait till tonight's show, Sundays is always my fav just because of the show and church haha I do like going to my bible study group but its been snowing a lot so hubby and I thought it be a good idea to pass on going because of the roads.

well guys I'm off to walk and do my 30DS. I'll be posting again and I decided to add 10 burpee's every other day for a few weeks and then maybe change things up a bit.

enjoy your afternoon all
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Complete check in from the whole team - that is awesome!!!!!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    *spoiler of the show so don't read any more if you don't want to know this* but yay I'm so glad carol is back, now lets kick some butt.
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    *Spoiler*
    Awesome!!!! She is back!!!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    YAY! Welcome Back To Team Carol!! :D missed you.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Carol is back!! And I totally called it!! Woo!!!
  • strive4more11
    Options
    SO GLAD CAROL IS BACK!!!! I am super excited that Judith is still around too.... I'll admit, I cried when I thought she died :cry:
  • hajenkatt
    Options
    Do you guys think Carol saw what Lizzie was doing to Judith? I think she did.
  • strive4more11
    Options
    I definitely think she saw Lizzie doing that. I must admit that Lizzie is starting to scare me a bit... I know that as a child herself she doesn't necessarily understand how to truly care for a baby, but she seemed to realize that she was hurting Judith and didn't seem to care. Just my two cents on that.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!! What an episode!!! Carol is back already! Yay! Judith too. Lizzy is dang psycho and obviously the bunny dissector. Tyrese is surrounded with his soul torturers and doesn't know it. Carol was at the prison at the end of the struggle she admitted. Was she trying to go back for the girls?

I think Carol got 2 kills but they didn't show it. Oh well.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I definitely think she saw Lizzie doing that. I must admit that Lizzie is starting to scare me a bit... I know that as a child herself she doesn't necessarily understand how to truly care for a baby, but she seemed to realize that she was hurting Judith and didn't seem to care. Just my two cents on that.

I totally agree that Lizzy knew what she was doing and Carol saw.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I think she did but I think Lizzie killed the David and Karen in the prison and Carol covered for her. I've been calling her Lizzie Borden since we met her. I've been waiting for them to arm her with an axe ;-) Beth is turning out to be a bad *kitten*, I suppose that's what happens when you come to age in a zombie apocalypse. I'm glad to see all our teams made it out of the prison, seems like an even playing field now.
  • hajenkatt
    Options
    I think she did but I think Lizzie killed the David and Karen in the prison and Carol covered for her. I've been calling her Lizzie Borden since we met her. I've been waiting for them to arm her with an axe ;-) Beth is turning out to be a bad *kitten*, I suppose that's what happens when you come to age in a zombie apocalypse. I'm glad to see all our teams made it out of the prison, seems like an even playing field now.

I totally didn't even think of that, but yeah!! I think you are right about Lizzie killing David and Karen. Oh wow!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Tinker, I never thought of that. Brilliant assumption. I agree with the Lizzie Borden. Ca Reep EE!!!

New challenge is posted. Hope you like the twist.
  • strive4more11
    Options

I totally didn't even think of that, but yeah!! I think you are right about Lizzie killing David and Karen. Oh wow!!

Mind = Blown! I never thought of that, but it would make sense!
  • strive4more11
    Options

New challenge is posted. Hope you like the twist.

Interesting Sara... I like it!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Okay, does anyone else here find themselves on the Carl board on a daily basis because they read too fast and Carl and Carol are only a letter off? I swear I should be an honorary member of team Carl. :blushing:

I went and donated my strength to an unsuspecting stranger. How fun! :happy: After the last kickboxing fail, I think I will try to get LS's Walk and Kick with its short kickboxing sections mastered before I try the real kickboxing video again. I am afraid that in a zombie apocalypse I will be part of the Walker Horde unless my handbag of doom makes a good weapon. :laugh:
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I swear I should be an honorary member of team Carl. :blushing:

You're welcome to join team Carl anytime! :happy:

Big shout out to Skittles2183 for being MVP second week in a row - YAY! Woot!Woot! - You are rocking it, Skittles! :drinker: