Talking Dead: Team Carol

Replies

• FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 363 Member
    Crap sorry!!!!
    Punishment: 45 mins/ 25 needed - my surplus goes to kawookie
    Cardio: 268/220 - surplus can go to anyone who needs it
    Strength- 101/90 ( included 30 mins yoga/stretching)
    Nutrition 6/6
    Personal story : done
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    I am in awe of all you guys.

Sara - Can I donate my extra calories to the group? I am sure I have a bunch accumulated that might give those who indulged in some wine the ability to still be green :laugh:

Seriously, girls. How can you not be green on average with the amount of exercise you are doing --- y'all are running circles around me!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    No sorry, there has to be some accountability with ourselves and that's where our diet or nutrition goals come from. Some people are not just eating under their cals for the week. Some are just watching sugars or protiens ect. you just have to keep on average in range.
  • SaraAlexandre
    100% check in again! We got a 2.8 score so I hope it's enough to win a new cast member to our team.

MVP: I chose Lara this week for single handedly adopting Skittles this week. Great job this week everyone!

Next week 500 club? lol
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Big props to Lara for going the extra (10? 15?) mile for Skittles.

With all the 500 club stuff I could like take the week off exercising as all of you will have minutes to donate in spades. J/K :laugh:

I know I can't make the 500 club with my schedule this week. Are the 300 and 400 clubs now defunct? :brokenheart:
  • SaraAlexandre
    I barely made the 400 club Kim! LOL! Just try your best and making 300 is just amazing in itself.

(this is from Carols instructions as a reminder)

Food Intake***
    Although food is hard to come by in the apocalypse, you still need to fuel your body properly. Stay within your set calorie goals, maintaining a weekly average. That means you can have a cheat day and go over, as long as you have other days to make up for the surplus. Ideally you should get 1 gram of protein per lean body mass and .35 grams of healthy fats per total body weight. Set your calories and macro targets if you haven't done so already.

Now let's have a great day off and get ready for the new episode!!! I bet Carol gets some points tonight.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    No sorry, there has to be some accountability with ourselves and that's where our diet or nutrition goals come from. Some people are not just eating under their cals for the week. Some are just watching sugars or protiens ect. you just have to keep on average in range.

This is me. My calories are set at 1000 and I dont really pay any attention to that part. I pay attention to my protein and fat levels. Although I did actually manage to eat over 1000 cal once this week. I was impressed.
  • tj1376
    Big props to Lara for going the extra (10? 15?) mile for Skittles.

With all the 500 club stuff I could like take the week off exercising as all of you will have minutes to donate in spades. J/K :laugh:

I know I can't make the 500 club with my schedule this week. Are the 300 and 400 clubs now defunct? :brokenheart:

I honestly didnt think I would even make the 300 last week so dont feel to bad if you cant get to the 4-500 clubs. Some weeks are harder for everyone. Just trying your best and doing what you are comfortable with is great.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,632 Member
    100% check in again! We got a 2.8 score so I hope it's enough to win a new cast member to our team.

MVP: I chose Lara this week for single handedly adopting Skittles this week. Great job this week everyone!

Next week 500 club? lol

Thank you everyone for helping me out and thank you @Lara and WTG for MVP

I been on my meds since friday and I am still feel like crap.at night it the worse with sleeping, I just don't get much of it and I am not going another week with out any work outs. it sucks, its like I'm addicted to working out lol. so my goal is to do at least 100 mins of work out a day, I am going to kick this bug.

This team is the best !
  • SaraAlexandre
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Great fitspo, Sara!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Aw thanks for MVP!

Great fitspiration Sara!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Thanks guys. It's so strange looking at old pics of yourself and seeing how far you have come.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Another episode with out our heroin. I still enjoyed it and we got to know a bit more about Daryl and Beth. I'm brainstorming ideas for week 5 challenge. Hope everyone enjoyed.
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    YAY Lara for making MVP!!

sara... i LOVE the fitspo! you have done an amazing job!

for the food/nutrition... that was my bad. ive gotten trained by other challenges, so just assumed. I will make sure to give you a 6/6 next week. :D

i have to rewatch the episode... i missed sooo much of the good talk from Daryl... Baby G decided it was play time right around the start of the episode i was chasing him around the living room instead. but i WILL say... a guy who crys, almost always makes me cry... when darryl cries... i SOOOBBBB...

a thought for out weekly challenge could be something to do with our weaknesses... since we got to see darryl at his weakest, talking about his past....?

have great weeks ladies! let's keep kicking *kitten*.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Are you all ready for an amazing week?!?!??!

25a7o6w.jpg
  • SaraAlexandre
    images_zps2a4cd2e7.jpg

We know that this is what should have happened last episode. New Challenge is posted!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Gasp! Now that is an INCREASE on the cardio! I know that most of you are cardio QUEENS.. but holy moly... This is going to be a tough week... I have been just barely squeaking by already..
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    images_zps2a4cd2e7.jpg

We know that this is what should have happened last episode. New Challenge is posted!

my favorite pic yet. my two fav characters!
  • tj1376
    Gasp! Now that is an INCREASE on the cardio! I know that most of you are cardio QUEENS.. but holy moly... This is going to be a tough week... I have been just barely squeaking by already..

If you fall short we will cover you.

This week is Club 500, right? :sad: (my legs are already complaining) They will just have to suck it up.