Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Totally was not what I was expecting. I can see myself falling over trying to do it - cheers! :laugh:
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Just did a round, actually wasn't too bad. I found doing 15 each leg, then another 15 each leg helped.

I did do it next to my daughter's playpen though, so when I started to tip over I could grab onto something. :bigsmile:
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I like the name Spartan Bow. It'll sound very impressive when I tell my co-workers about it. :glasses: Assuming I can do them.

Also, I made my fitspo! Now, I just gotta figure out where/how to post it it.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    I know, right? It's sounds so intense!

Here's the thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration?page=8 (on page 8 of our Beth thread)
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Thanks, Marie! I've never posted a picture to a forum before, so I'm testing it out with you guys first. Here it is (hopefully).

AamH92R.jpg

Yes!!! Finally got it to work. Off to go post in the fitspo thread.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Heeeeeeck yeah! Food tastes *so* much better after a good workout! Love it!

Are you wearing one of the tank tops?
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    YES!!! I'm wearing the zombie chasing/Daryl motorcycle one!!! So love it!!
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

So Tiff, how did you get the pic to post? I have tried several times and only my code comes up!! ??

:huh:
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Kmoiregreen, the same thing kept happening with me! I'm using imgur, and finally, I realized that the img tags need to be lowercase.

So basically like this:

AamH92R.jpg

And then just make the IMGs lowercase.
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Kmoiregreen, the same thing kept happening with me! I'm using imgur, and finally, I realized that the img tags need to be lowercase.

So basically like this:

AamH92R.jpg

And then just make the IMGs lowercase.

Thank You!!!!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    these lunges are killing me! they are my very least favorite exercise:mad:
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Lordy...I haven't done any strength this week! My bad...gonna try to do an hour in the morning and another half hour on sat!!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    No problem, kmoiregreen! Gambrell, oh my goodness, I did two sets earlier today and my legs are still shaking!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I am wanting to do more then the minimum but we will have see about that one. I have been wore out this week, not sure if its the time change or what but its sure kicking my butt
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well, bummer folks. I may not be able to complete this challenge, I learned I need to have surgery. We'll see when it gets scheduled :(
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Well, bummer folks. I may not be able to complete this challenge, I learned I need to have surgery. We'll see when it gets scheduled :(

ohh no!! i hope all is ok
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I have hit the goal I made for myself at the beginning of this challenge!
  • kmoirecavender
    Options

I am sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well for you!!! Take care of yourself.
  • kmoirecavender
    Options

Congratulations! I am not quite sure I will hit mine...but all is good, I am ok with it since it involved the dreaded scales..lol
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options

Great job - and you still have almost half the challenge to go - thats fantastic!!!