Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options

Replies

• Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I got the ab video done today, if anyone needs help getting theirs done let me know. I havent done the inch worms yet, are they as crazy as they look?
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I did some inchworms today, and they were surprisingly easy, hope I am doing them right!:laugh:
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    How is everyones week so far? Hope everyone is good!
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Hey there! My week is going pretty good. I am needing to bump up my strength training today and tomorrow to meet my goals though.. It is raining here in TN today, bummer, it is my day off and I had planned one of those 4 miles outdoor walks today with my bf and dog...oh well, looks like it may turn into a gym day.

Where is everyone hiding these days?? Tiffy? how did camping go?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    REMINDER -

TOTALS ARE DO TOMORROW BY MIDNIGHT.

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? ANYONE NEED TO GET SOME HELP FROM THE TEAM?
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I have 78 cardo mins & 71 strength mins to donate if anyone needs them
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    I have 78 cardo mins & 71 strength mins to donate if anyone needs them

WTG!!! I could use 20 minutes of your strength minutes!!:smile:

also, I have extra cardio minutes if anyone needs them!!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    [/quote]
    WTG!!! I could use 20 minutes of your strength minutes!!:smile:
    [/quote]

you got it!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    our last episode and out last week...Im so bummed.
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Dayum!
  • tj1376
    Options
    Dayum!
    I second this response!!!

REMINDER - this is the last week of the challenge - push yourselves as hard as you can - you can rest when your dead, or next week!!!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Leader board and recap have been posted. 
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1238374-walking-dead-recap-season-4-episode-16-a

Tyreese and Sasha will be deciding the last punishment exercise of the season. 

Also remember this is the week to get your 2 points for doing a Fitspiration, the early bird challenge 4 was:

A big part of survival in the apocalypse will be teaching and inspiring others. In week 9, there will be bonus points (2) awarded to everyone who contributes a fitspo to the MFP Fitspiration thread.  

Part One: 
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1102508-mfp-fitspiration 
    Part Two: 
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103771-mfp-fitspiration 
    Part Three: 
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1128928-mfp-fitspiration 

Part Four
    Add your fitspo here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration

If you haven't done a fitspo yet, think of what you've accomplished in the last 9 weeks and make one now to make 2 points for your team this week. Browse the 4 part thread for inspiration (you'll find plenty). As you can see, a fitspo is just a motivational quote on a picture. It can be a before and after picture, a picture of yourself dancing, a picture of the street you jog on, the park you walk through or of an obstacle you've had to fight past. As long as the quote and picture have inspired you, it will inspire others. Message your team captain when you have posted one or remind them that you have done so already. 
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    how do you make one?
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    What are we doing this week?
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    how do you make one?

I am not exactly sure, but I found an app on my phone called instacollage, you can make collages and add words. I am considering using this to post my before and after pics. Let me know if you find anything else out about this!!!
  • tj1376
    Options
    The Fitspro basically requires you to find a picture you like, and a saying you like, merge them together and then post it. I have a hard time posting pics so I can honestly say I havent done it yet.

Just in case I forgot (which clearly I did) - This weeks challenge has a minimum 200 min Cardio, 90 Min Strength and whatever punishment the winning team has come up with.

HOWEVER!!!!! Since its the last week of the challenge I dont want to see minimums from anyone! I want you all to push as hard as you can and turn in some crazy numbers!!!! Team Carol is trying to see if they can get 800 cardio min - Can you? Are you up for the challenge of pushing yourselves to the breaking point and then realizing you survived?!

Good Luck this week Team Beth!!!!!!

Dont forget to turn in the results of your goals along with your challenge totals at the end of the week.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OK, got my fitspo, but I need someone to dumb down the directions on how to post it in a thread. Searching other posts and in the help section garnered nothing....

Nevermind - I figured it out all on my own:tongue:
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    20069363_4195.jpg

and also posted on the fitspo thread. I feel like figuring this out was a workout in and of itself!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Tyreese ad Sasha have decided that punishment should be 20 leg throws twice this week.

Here's a link
    youtube.com/watch?v=_WkbYH2V-3o
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I got my 1st set of leg throws done, Im not sure if im gonna be able to do the fitspo, i have no pictures or any way to make one