Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Marieamethyst, DDR is never boring! And wow!! That is amazing! I hope you took before pics!

I accidently brought home the size that was too big, instead of the size 7 (Mommy Brain will get you, just an advanced warning!). But I just posted this in a mummy tummy before/after:

145.8 - 1/13/14 : 139.2 - 3/5/2014

002.png

I love seeing all of the sweat and soreness paying off!

I definitely smiled all day! :) I'm going to try for 500, and we'll see how it goes. I'm rooting for you though! :flowerforyou:

I still haven't tried the punishment exercise yet; those side planks scare me, haha.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Nice work Marie! You look great :)
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You go, Hot Mama!! W00t!!!
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Thank you, ladies! I can't wait to hear everyone else's successes from the challenge :flowerforyou:
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic inspiration Marie!!!!! It sure helps to see others successes, lets me know that this really works!

Hope everyone is having a great week. I have been a bad patient and not following docs orders...my consequence is a lot of pain, but I am going to ask and see if pain and tingling is all that my exercise will cause, and no further damage, then I am not quitting! I want to do so much more lifting!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Im going to be cutting it close with these cardio mins.... I have 72 left to do but I will get it done. This week did not go has planned.
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Gambrell, I have 75 left! We can do it!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Gambrell, I have 75 left! We can do it!!

Yes we can!
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Hope you feel better, kmoiregreen!

I have 170 extra cardio minutes and 30 extra strength if anyone needs them before the end of the day. Today is gorgeous so I might go try my baby carrier and earn some more minutes before check in. (I almost made it to the club, TJ!)
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Hope you feel better, kmoiregreen!

I have 170 extra cardio minutes and 30 extra strength if anyone needs them before the end of the day. Today is gorgeous so I might go try my baby carrier and earn some more minutes before check in. (I almost made it to the club, TJ!)

Get it Girl! I have 12 more mins to go and Im good!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Marie, you are totally of the awesome! Gambrell, that's great! I've still got 30 to go, but I'm going ice skating later, so that should cover it. I took it easy this week--did power yoga instead of weights and mostly low impact cardio. I think my body appreciated the break as my back is finally starting to feel normal again. I'll have to up the intensity next week.
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    OH NO! Whats gonna happen to our girl??!!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Okay, I'm unclear. Did Beth take off, or was she taken? What was with her bag on the ground?
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Okay, I rewatched and surveyed online opinions, and I'm going with kidnapped. :sad:
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Kidnapped - she would never have voluntarily left Daryl behind.

New Challenge is posted - we dont have punishment exercises yet, assuming we have them at all so stay tuned for those!!.
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Congrats kmoiregreen on MVP!! Wonder what our punishment will be??!!:ohwell:
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    MVP with a neck injury!! You go, Kmoiregreen!!! :drinker:
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Haha, thanks! It is because I am so limited on what I can do, I did a bunch of cardio! Looks like this week may be the same for me, cardio and legs...
  • marieamethyst
    Options

Seconded! Hardcore to the bone, lady - congrats!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl has decided on this week's punishment exercise, the Spartan Bow. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyvF2B3CIo
    If this is too difficult for your current level, you can do basic lunges instead. Please complete this exercise 30 times per leg, 4 times this week.