Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I got my 1st set of leg throws done, Im not sure if im gonna be able to do the fitspo, i have no pictures or any way to make one

I will try to make one today. If I am able to do it, I will try to make 2 of them, so I can give you one Gambrell!
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    I am going to try this out here before posting to the fitspo thread. This is most assuredly a FIRST for me in many many aspects! There is not A LOT of difference, but I do feel 100% better, which is most important to me, and there is some progress! TWD challenge has been a major kick start to my life changes.
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    ok, I tried to post the before and after pics....I hosted it on imgur, but when I tried to put it here, It came out EXTREMELY LARGE...whew...that was really gross :sick: ...any ideas ????
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Okay, got it somewhat figured out! Still cut off the last part on the right, oh well, here is my fitspo pic!

A87rMmYl.jpg
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Fitspo #2 Up for grabs if needed! :flowerforyou:

I have so much to look forward to in my life. This is a pic of just one of the many things I have to be grateful for.

vrOjDYwl.jpg
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I will def take it K. Bless your soul. I didn't know how I was gonna get it done
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    REMINDER -

Dont forget to send in your gaols with your totals tomorrow!!!

Cant believe its the end of the challenge already!!!!!!! :sad:
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Sent in totals.

So, is anyone else taking on any new challenges?
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I started a 12 week running program last week. I'm gonna keep doing what i have been including the running. I so can't wait for this challenge to start again. Do you think you will move up if you decide to do it again?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Team Beth started this challenge with 12 players and 3 of you made it all the way to the end!! You three rock!!!!!

Im not picking an MVP for the week because i think you all deserve to be the final MVP.

Overall team winner hasn't been determined yet, but I will let you know!!!

Hope you all continue to check in with each other and with me. And I hope you all come back for the next WD Challenge.

I have no doubt we will have challenges in between now and then - stay tuned!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I made one more thread here for us to chat, plan, and have mini challenges:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1245111-after-dead-chat
    As most of you know, we will be doing this again for Season 5 and I hope you will all join us then and in the meantime, we will keep this group open. We're still crunching numbers, so it might be tonight final MVP's and last week's winning team and the overall winning team is announced.