Like Minded Lushes - March 2014

Options

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Then after all the excitement died down and I was alone with him in the hospital room I was like "OMG WTF did I do"!!!! :laugh: Being a mom is awesome and I am so excited for you!

Hahaha that'll be me, I highly doubt I'll cry but I know I'll smile all huge like a goof and be thinking "oof, what did I get myself into?!"

I was the same way....not overly sensitive or baby crazy and I cried when they brought her to me. Not like a baby, but there were definitely tears. I always tell people, having a baby is the most fun thing I've ever done and I have done a lot of fun *kitten*. You'll love being a Mom. I can't wait for another one. Well I guess yes I can..... I'm trying to get through a June vacation and company and music festival in July before getting knocked up again... :smile:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Chloe - nope. You didn't get to drink for 9 months. You should get at least that long to recover.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - plan is a 0 since I'll be drinking every other night this week.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Where are the lushes? It's quiet in here....

M - 0
    T - 0

I almost made myself a cocktail before dinner last night but did not since I'll be drinking the next 4 nights. Yay me.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Way to say no Ashley!!!! I also behaved last night. We transferred our Imperial stout to secondary fermentation last night and tried it HOLY HELL its already amazing and we haven't even added the vanilla, coca nibs or espresso, I'm super excited! But after having that little taste it made me want a beer, but I didn't do it :bigsmile:
    Tonight I will definitely have some wine. Hopefully i can keep it in check. I have 10oz logged already, which should be plenty!!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- 5 oz white
    Tuesday- 10 oz white

Probably more of the same tonight!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-14oz of wine
    There will be more wine tonight!

Almost friday :bigsmile:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 4 tasters of beer at Renegade Brewing, they have some good ones. Then I had one 10 oz beer and a miller lite...

Thursday=Friday EVE:bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes....

We put a bid on a lot today and are planning to build. They would break ground in June and be ready to move in the end of September. We are waiting to hear back and see if they accept our bid. So, it will be a nail-biting-night and wine to make me sleepy.

Then, there's the question if we hold off on selling this one until late summer.

Decisions, Decisions....wish I were shopping in Hawaii like Kate because there's a snow storm right now. :grumble:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Kim, I don't envy you! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am stressed about selling our house!!! We plan on putting it up next spring, which gives us a year before our planned moving date. So if it sells right away we have to keep our stuff (small stuff, no furniture, just kitchen stuff, clothes, etc) in storage for longer. My in laws said we could stay with them, which is awfully nice but I don't want it to be there for too longer cause, well I like my alone time. If it doesn't sell right away then there is the stress of pushing back our planned move date! Oh well, it will happen when it happens. End goal of living in paradise will make it worth while!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a gym workout in and a 4 mile walk after work yesterday so.......I had a LARGE cocktail (3oz) and 10oz of wine!

Tonight, I will have some drinks, not sure what or how many. Len comes home from his training so we will see what the evening brings...although he is a bit hungover from partying too hard last night so it could end up being a very quiet night!!

Tomorrow we are bottling a cider and his mom's 60th bday beer, other than that NOTHING. This is the last weekend until May 17th that we don't have anything planned so I will enjoy it!!!

Happy friday Lushes!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I drank about a bottle of wine Wednesday night as expected.

Last night I had 3 (small) ginger vodka with fresh granny smith apple juice and honey syrup martinis. I infused the vodka and made the juice and syrup myself. They were awesome. Thanks Pinterest! Then I had 3 little margaritas, then 2 glasses of red wine. I reckon that was about 6-7 drinks. But I had my first around 4pm so I feel fine today.

Tonight not sure what we'll do. UK plays a late game so I will be drinking for that. GO CATS!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am at training. I went out for lunch and discovered the Total Wine and More store. This could be a very dangerous place for me. So many wonderful bottles. They say they have over 8000 wines, 3000 spirits and 2500 beers. It brought a tear to this lushes eye. If only i had the time and the money to truly play in there. So I bought some Zaya and abottle of doug's favorite sparkling wine. It was a splurge.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    mmm, total wine and more...

Last night we went to happy hour so they gave me a double, instead of two margs, then I had a coors light and my friend's extra blue moon.

tonight we are going to dinner with my mothers-in-law, to a yummy place-Central Bistro Bar and there's nutella waffle with pretzel ice cream for dessert:tongue:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    time for wine, now, with cheese and chocolate too.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have been so crazy busy this month I haven't kept up with the lushes at all :( Cannot believe that next Tuesday is April 1! Where has the time gone?!?!?!

Looking forward to some beers & BBQ with my hubs tonight! Happy Friday everyone!! I will try to check-in here more often!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Tonight - 1/2 bottle of wine
    Last night - A vodka drink
    Night before last - 0
    Two nights before last - 2 margaritas
    Can't remember past that.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 3 drinks
  • rjadams
    Options
    Last night was a bottle of white and a zaya night cap.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 drinks
  • rjadams
    Options
    2 angry orchards
    2 cranberry and vodkas
    2 zaya and rocks
    Lush
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm back. I don't even wanna look at a scale for a few days.

margdrnk_zps394ff2dc.gif