Like Minded Lushes - March 2014

Options
1234568»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    House shopping is done. It will be our last house for sure. I've made sure that we can grow old in this one, use walkers and only need to use one level when the time comes. Of course, I am celebrating all day yesterday and today.

Now, I have to get my house ready to sell.

I miss my lush family :heart:

Did Kat have the baby?
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Kind of lushy weekend.... Friday I had about a bottle of wine and some vodka. I didn't have much dinner, so I did some trash talking on FB in light of the UK-UL game. Which was awesome. I can't believe my Cats have made the Final Four! I would have never predicted that.

Saturday we went to a family party. Had a glass of wine and appetizer prior. I had a rum drink at the party, then I think 4 glasses of wine. I was kind of buzzed at the party, got home, communicated with the babysitter, went outside to have a smoke (I know....bad) and all the sudden was hammered. I remember sitting on the deck taking deep breaths because I was spinning, ears were ringing....the whole bit. I came in, ran into some walls and went to bed.

Yesterday had a couple glasses of wine and a beer.

Shooting for a 0 tonight, but going out to dinner Tuesday. Maybe a 0 Wednesday or Thursday too.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Ashley your Saturday night sounds like mine! I officially had my first hangover post baby and it was totally not worth it!

We went to dinner for a friends bday and had a vodka and soda, glass of red with dinner and a pineapple martini for dessert. Then went to the bar and had about 3 glasses of wine and two light beers. We got home (husband drove of course) and I didn't even talk to my sister (which was our babysitter) I went to bed and passed out. Meant to pump and dump before I went to bed, so I woke up at five feeling like I was going to explode (sorry TMI) so I pumped and still dumped it because I think I was still drunk. Went back to bed and thank god the little guy slept until 9. I felt like absolute crap all day yesterday though. So nothing yesterday and I am thinking some zeros this week bc I still have no desire to drink.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 3 drinks
    Sun - 2 drinks
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=shared 2 bottles of red among 3 people, had a beer when I got home. I didn't think I was drunk but have a hard time remembering details of the evening?!
    Saturday=can of champagne, pint of beer for and an engagement celebration, then let that buzz die for a late night at comedy works-3 beers.
    Sunday=2 glass of wine (I measured one glass I poured and it was 8 oz.!) hard to keep track of those boxes of wine!

Started a new show last night-Top of the Lake. I am intrigued. Only watched 3 episodes so far. Anyone else seen it?
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Well, this weekend consisted of way too much alcohol! But it's all good, it was a fun weekend!!! I cannot believe that today is that last day of March! Holy cow!! Where is the time going?!?

My plan for April is to keep up better on here, I've been slacking the past few months :(
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I dunno what the hell happened to my pic up there. ^^^^ I must've still been drunk when I posted it.

margdrnk_zps394ff2dc.gif
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey lushes....

I'm applying for a new job tomorrow. I've just finished my resume and coverletter, researched the website and learned their products. I will do the application tomorrow. It would mean healthcare sales and no more floor nursing. I am hoping to move on from floor nursing because all they do is want more, more, more.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone is doing well!

Kim- good luck on your new job possibility! Nursing is soooo under-appreciated! Esp by hospital admins.

Syd- I just assumed that myFitnessPal took your photo down due to nudity. :blushing:

bgrune- March is done?! holy cow

Asj- wife and I just started a new show on Netflix. British show called Sherlock- looks promising.

cloe- LOVE the baby pic.

See you all in April. :flowerforyou:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Saturday - 1 margarita
    Sunday - 2.5 rum & diet coke
    Monday - 2 glasses white

Not shooting for 0's. I am just drinking when I am thirsty and stopping when I am satisfied. I am debating though whether I should drink my exercise calories.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Kim..moving *and* a new job? Those are some life stressors!
    I'm going for a 0 tonight. My body desperately needs it.

Gary, you're gunna go to the naughty corner for a time out. :bigsmile:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    So much for a zero..... Eric went to a concert so I polished off a tiny bit of rose' and about half a bottle of red we had open. Open wine never stands a chance in my house. So M = 3. I had a small dinner to compensate, so it fit in my calories.

Birthday dinner tonight so there will be drinks.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0

Saturday really did a number on me....no desire to drink at all. Which is a good thing, I think I need to detox a little bit.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1239198-like-minded-lushes-april-2014?page=1

Here is the new thread.

Chloe sorry about the serious hangover thing. Love the baby pic.

Kim I am confused, are you buying a house or building one? Good luck on the new job prospect.

Better - Wine doesn't stand a chance in my house either if it has been opened,

Diana glad to see you lushing along with us again.

Gary I like how your mind works.

I wish I didn't watch so much tv as it is I have no time to catch all of the shows you guys talk about.

I hope Kat is doing well. I wonder if the little girl is here yet.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Baseball started again so.....................................................oof........................................bunch of drinks