Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Got my walk in after work today and then a quick ride tonight too.... all good for 550 calories gone.

Trying out the Polar Loop a bit... I'm using the iCardio app for tracking my workout but the HRM won't work with my phones older BT...
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    1013carl wrote: »
    Got my walk in after work today and then a quick ride tonight too.... all good for 550 calories gone.

Trying out the Polar Loop a bit... I'm using the iCardio app for tracking my workout but the HRM won't work with my phones older BT...

All these phones and devices support Bluetooth 4.0 Carl if it is any help to you. I can thoroughly recommend the Samsung Galaxy S4, I will be upgrading to the S5 when my contract is up for renewal but there are great deals available on the S4 due to the S5 being out now.

• aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Morning /Afternoon /or Evening depending on where you are. Got a good workout in this morning and some walking. Hoping for walking 9 holes of golf tomorrow or a bike ride. Had too many meetings this week and I leave for Denver Monday so I'll have to work some stuff in when I can. I'll be glad when next week is over because I should be able to get back in routine.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Was too tired for gym this morning after a grueling 13 hour shift last night, will see how I feel tomorrow morning after work, this is the first week in months that I haven't had a proper cardio session :(
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Thanks Smirnoff for the Samsung Galaxy recommendation... I've thought of their line as well... undecided though.

I should get a short workout in later today...
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Got a walk in this morning... Plan on either going again later today, or going for a short ride tonight!
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Monday: Muay thai bootcamp (modified) 1 hour.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Week 4 day 1 of weights this morning, great session with the weights though the cardio at the start wasn't so good as my legs felt like lead after a hard night in work. Going to try to change my routine and try to fit in sessions more before work or on my days off. Feel my cardio work is going backwards at the moment.
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Monday: Muay thai bootcamp (modified) 1 hour. +10 000 steps
    Tuesday: Muay thai bootcamp (focus: strength training) 1 hour +10 000 steps

Forgot to mention that I'm trying to get 10 000 steps in every day through just my daily routines.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I got to the gym today and got my walk in.... I'm at home tomorrow so I'll have to come up with something else.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Got my walk in at work today and then a quick ride tonight in the neighborhood too....
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Loaded with a heavy cold and this has prevented me from going to the gym the past couple of days, got a walk done yesterday and will get another today but really missing my weights training.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Smirnoff - take care of yourself. You don't want to have a relapse.

Sorry I have been so MIA. Travel and work have really impacted my week. The hotel we were at had horrible internet so getting anything logged was a challenge.

I have managed a lot of good walking and some in-room exercises but need to get back on track. Got my circuit training in this morning. Have a lot of yard work to do so I'll be burning some more calories later.
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Monday: Muay thai bootcamp (modified) 1 hour. +10 000 steps
    Tuesday: Muay thai bootcamp (focus: strength training) 1 hour +10 000 steps
    Saturday: Muay thai bootcamp 50 mins, already got my +10 000 steps
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Not getting to the gym hasn't been too bad, walked 4.5miles on Thursday, 6.5 on Friday and another 6.5 miles this evening. Needed to get out of the house for some fresh air and hopefully help shift this cold, had a lovely soak in a piping hot bath there to ease my aching muscles and now enjoying a nice hot whiskey with honey, slice of lemon and some whole cloves definitely the best thing ever when you are feeling lowly
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Great job Smirnoff, walking is great to do even when you're feeling under the weather.

I also did dancing on Saturday for about 1.5 hours.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Rezekiel - Love the dancing! That is a great workout.
    - Smirnoff - I know what you mean about the fresh air! some really good miles in there and of course, the medicinal after is quite good.
    -
    - Walked 9 holes of golf on Sunday which is 4.5 miles. Got another few in with the pups last night. Will need to figure something out for later but might need a nap first!
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    So last night in work tonight after two previous nights which have been difficult to say the least with a heavy head cold, hope to hit the gym tomorrow which will be my first visit in a week, should have been starting week 5 of my weight training which is three days per week instead of two but I'm going to do week 4 again after having to miss a session last week.
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Monday: 50 mins. muay thai bootcamp
    Tuesday: 2 -1 hour muay thai bootcamp classes (provided my knee holds up).
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Got'er done.
This discussion has been closed.