Leslie Sansone June 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Last month I failed miserably with my goal to walk 30 miles during the month. In June I stand again with the same goal of walking 30 miles and I already start the month with 2 miles that were made this morning! :drinker:

I completely forgot how the Leslie's DVD can be difficult! I finished the exercise sweating a lot and needing a big glass of water! But soon after I finished I could not stop feeling happy to have done it!:laugh: I have the feeling that this month will be great!

Tabata_Mt, you are so right ~ "this month will be great!" Walk forward, and don't waste your time looking backward with remorse :cry: .

However, you might need to look back with the idea to figure out why May went like it did for you, and then make a small do-able plan how to successfully progress on into June. There is power in the knowing..... and moving on with intentionality.

Here's to a great month for you :drinker: You already started strong today!!

:flowerforyou:
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    1st June 4 miles
    2nd June 4.5 miles

Happy walking everyone :flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    June 2nd... 2.5 miles outside and miles 1 and 3 of Just Walk 5 Mega Miles DVD.
    A total of 4.5 miles combined today.
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello walkers!

Did 4 miles with Leslie today then I had gotten the Debbie Rocker dvd's and did a 30 minute walk exercise with her. Very interesting and a good work out.

Looking forward to a terrific Tuesday!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    June 3rd. Good morning walkers. I have completed 3.5 outside and did 1 fast mile with Leslie.
    Total 4.5. Keep walking and keep smiling!
  • startergal53
    Options
    4.5 at the track this morning before the heat got up. Have a great walking day folks!

To date total: 8.5
  • startergal53
    Options
    Last month I failed miserably with my goal to walk 30 miles during the month. In June I stand again with the same goal of walking 30 miles and I already start the month with 2 miles that were made this morning! :drinker:

I completely forgot how the Leslie's DVD can be difficult! I finished the exercise sweating a lot and needing a big glass of water! But soon after I finished I could not stop feeling happy to have done it!:laugh: I have the feeling that this month will be great!

Don't look back you are off to a great start this month. Here is to a "happy" and "sweaty" June. lol
  • startergal53
    Options
    3 Mile Weight Loss Walk with Leslie today

5 Miles total for the month

35 to go (I'm enjoying this so much I just might increase my goal.... :))

Have a great day!

It's addicting in a good way isn't it? Glad you are here- cheering you on!
  • tracieandscottie
    tracieandscottie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this group because I'm hoping it will give me more motivation to lose the weight I need by my wedding on September 6. I ordered my dress this morning and I purposely ordered it a couple of sizes smaller than I am now. Hopefully it's not a huge mistake! Soooo, my goal for June will be 120 miles. Anybody have any tips to help me (not including any fad diets)?
  • kajsalindgren
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and I would like to join in. My goal for the june is 30 miles.

2 June: walked 2 miles.
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome new walkers! This is my first challenge, too and I think you will agree It's encouraging to have the accountability.

Startergal53 - thanks!! You are doing great getting out there first thing!

Today I did one mile with Leslie (third mile of Nutri System Womens's Walk). Did that along with the first half of Slim in Six "Ramp it Up". I felt like my knees were a little sore and needed less walking and a little rest today.

6 miles for the month and 34 to go!

Have a great day!
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    Today: 5.5 miles
    Total to date: 20 miles

My original goal for the month was 18 miles, so I've reached my goal, he he. Not really, my goal is to go minimum of 0.6 miles per day. And that is impossible to achieve until the month has ended.
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    1st June 4 miles
    2nd June 4.5 miles
    3rd June 4 miles

Happy walking everyone :flowerforyou:

And a :laugh: for Alex, I wondered why you had set your goal so low an had missed the 'every day' part of your post, you have given me pause for thought yet again.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    June Goal: 60 Miles + 30DS
    June 1-Exercise TV-Start Walking at Home-1 Mile + Level 1 30DS=1 mile
    June 3-Burn 30-+ Level 1 30DS=1 mile
  • melly0907
    melly0907 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is my first time joining this challenge, I only found Leslies watp dvds last week. My goal for this month is to walk 36miles.

As of today I have 5/36 miles completed.

June 1st =1 mile
    June 2nd = 2 miles
    June 3rd = 2 miles
  • shaza2525
    shaza2525 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All.... I'm new to the group too, although I have been walking with Leslie Sansone's dvds for a few months now. This is an awesome idea to set a goal. My target is to complete 90 miles this month... Good luck everyone!

I have done 6 miles thus far for this week... Keep walking!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Not sure how many miles I'm going to walk this month, have some commitments that might get in the way. I will walk as many as I can!

June 1, 5 miles Walk Your Belly Flat which is 3 miles & miles 2 and 3 of the 5 Day Slim Down.
    Did a stretchy band work out with a Stretch Max by Cathe Freidrich.
    June2, 4 Miles -- 4 Mile Super Challenge
    June 3, 2 Miles -- Interval walk with Debbie Rocker

We can do this!!
  • hadiolar
    hadiolar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in. 50miles for June 2014.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Tuesday:

2 miles: Walk Strong Express, strength intervals w the firm band (WAP Express series).

0 minutes: walking outdoors

Goal for June: 40 miles

So far: 6 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor minutes

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Welcome hadiolar, shaza2525, melly0907, kajsalindgren and tracieandscot. Wow, that is really fun to come in to post and find so many new walkers joining the June Challenge :drinker: . It is great reading your awesome goals and motivations for joining in! Again, welcome.

Thank you to all who are sharing which DVDs you are using. It is always fun to know. and also if anyone wants some new ideas they can get plenty here :smile: . Of course it is optional to share your DVD, but I wanted to toss out the thanks :happy: .

Walk Strong y'all :flowerforyou: