Replies

• ala140
    ala140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MTD - 57.85
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Did my first triathlon this morning! My back has been bothering me all week, so I took it relatively easy. My time wasn't as fast as I had hoped, but I finished feeling good with no further injury and am ready to do another one in September!

Well done! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    20th Running miles 7, Walking miles 3

Total MTD: 155 of 150 target

The weather was just right for my run this morning, LOVE IT! I was able to get 7 miles in, yay! My goal concerning my half is to be able to finish plus running most of it! I can do this!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Happy Sunday everyone!

Jackie

You will be great, Jackie! Love your attitude! When is your half? I've got one coming up in October!!

4 mile run for me. My 7 yo son ran a mile w me, then we went home for his scooter for the other 3 =)

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    7/1 - swam 600 yards = .3 miles
    7/2 - swam 2000 yards = 1.1 miles
    7/3 - ran 4.4 miles
    7/10 - walked 2.6 miles
    7/12 - triathlon - swam .3 miles, run to transition .2 miles, biked 16.8 miles, run 3.4 miles
    7/13 - walked 1.2 miles
    7/16 - swam 2500 yards = 1.4 miles
    7/17 - ran 3.5 miles
    7/20 - rode 21 miles

56.2 / 80 miles done!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I forgot to add my 15 miles from this morning. That makes 518 out of 700 total. I think I put it in the ticker but not in the entry. Dave, I don't know how you tolerate math geniuses like me. :laugh: :laugh:
    Me either!! *pretends an indignant huff* :bigsmile::laugh::bigsmile:

No worries, Dean. I have my own share of occasional challenges too lol so I am very forgiving by nature. :drinker:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

ANACONDA469 - Glad your last ride went better and you were able to relax a little more. :drinker:

GRANDMAJACKIE - Thank you! Glad you're enjoying your stay already! And looks like you're going to blow past your goal after only your 3rd or 4th day here! :smile: Just saw your later post....and now you've made GOAL!!! :drinker: Great job!! Wanna set a new slightly higher one to hit for the end of the month now? :)

DEAN - Thank you....I'm just frustrated that it's taking me so long to get back to continuous running again. Seems like an eternity since I was able to. Getting older and injured really bites. :bigsmile:

CPANUS - That'll get you in the green for longer than 10 minutes, Chris! :happy: I'm still clawing my way back to green...it's been an uphill battle, but I'll join you soon, I hope! :drinker:

SUNFLOWER9194 - That is so wonderful that you were able to complete your first triathlon today and without any back trouble!!! :drinker: Very impressive.

Dave
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    latest total 62 miles phew its warm out in this humid thundery weather. Not used to it in UK!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,398 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

ANACONDA469 - Glad your last ride went better and you were able to relax a little more. :drinker:

GRANDMAJACKIE - Thank you! Glad you're enjoying your stay already! And looks like you're going to blow past your goal after only your 3rd or 4th day here! :smile: Just saw your later post....and now you've made GOAL!!! :drinker: Great job!! Wanna set a new slightly higher one to hit for the end of the month now? :)

DEAN - Thank you....I'm just frustrated that it's taking me so long to get back to continuous running again. Seems like an eternity since I was able to. Getting older and injured really bites. :bigsmile:

CPANUS - That'll get you in the green for longer than 10 minutes, Chris! :happy: I'm still clawing my way back to green...it's been an uphill battle, but I'll join you soon, I hope! :drinker:

SUNFLOWER9194 - That is so wonderful that you were able to complete your first triathlon today and without any back trouble!!! :drinker: Very impressive.

Dave

Dave, good idea, I think I will up my goal OLD goal 150 / NEW goal 210

Total MTD: 155 of 210 target :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    3.4 miles 7/18 walk
    3.4 miles 7/19 walk

37.1 / 60
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Muggy 3 ish mile run/ walk this morning:

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,446 Member
    Options

Dave

Dave -- Thanks! I like green! And, I know I'll see you soon!! :flowerforyou:

Today was really nice...clouds and a breeze!

12.38 Sunday

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Chris
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

Dave

Dave -- Thanks! I like green! And, I know I'll see you soon!! :flowerforyou:

Today was really nice...clouds and a breeze!

12.38 Sunday

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Chris

Hey guys! Welcome to the Green zone! :-) Next stop, the yellow zone! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,410 Member
    Options
    July 20: 6.5 miles walking and running

TTD: 200.5 miles

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Jogged for 12 minutes Walked on an incline for 30 minutes
    Total: 103.4 Miles to date - Made Goall :smile:

exercise.png

--> Dave and All thanks for keeping up this challenge! :drinker:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Did my first triathlon this morning! My back has been bothering me all week, so I took it relatively easy. My time wasn't as fast as I had hoped, but I finished feeling good with no further injury and am ready to do another one in September!

@sunflower - Congratulations on your Triathalon
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,870 Member
    Options

exercise.png

9.2 miles on bike
    1.5 walking
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    5 mile run/walk

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Man it was tough today. Practicing cadence in a stupid head wind. Weather turned crappy here in NW Oregon. All the hot sunshine, I knew it was to good to be true.

07/15 - 1.5 miles walking
    07/16 - 7.0 miles biking
    07/17 - 14.0 miles biking
    01/18 - 10.0 miles biking
    07/19 - 12.0 miles biking
    07/20 - 10.0 miles biking

Total: 206.0 miles

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Completed my goal! I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.