Share Your Sweets!

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Yipee!!!! They're back. I only picked up 4 boxes and not the 25 I got last October.

HYxHWAU.jpg?1

My kids got tired of them after 2 boxes :laugh:
    Last fall between myself and Dora we destroyed every box. But yeah, I remember we had 2 left and it had gotten boring. 2 months straight eating it. I needed the break and now I want to race home to eat some. However, people keep calling 911. What the hell.

No Boo Berry?

Finally found the damn Pumpkin Spice Oreos.

I still need to find those Oreos!

I found mine in the seasonal candy aisle at Wal-Mart.

Now I need to be on the lookout for the Talenti Pumpkin Pie Gelato.

Oooooh! Me too! I'll check Wal Mart. Thanks. :bigsmile:

Went yesterday to Giant before work all excited that I'd find the Talenti & of course they don't have it. I doubt Weis will have it either since they usually don't get the Talenti special flavors.

Oh man, that stinks. I've only seen the peppermint bark and old world eggnog, but that was at Safeway. I know Giant had those last year.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wow @Kruggeri, you really made out! @ILiftHeavyAcrylics, your cake looks delicious. I'm testing out this thing with the usernames to see if you guys get a notification.

These are cupcakes my bff brought me yesterday for my birthday. Of course I had to eat both of them, because they were fresh! Peanut butter and chocolate, and birthday cake, from Georgetown Cupcake.

17437000-8f2c-42e4-b2b1-6ce3abee096c_zpsb6884db7.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I've looked at 4 different stores now for the pumpkin Talenti... I give up. The eggnog one seems to have disappeared too.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wow @Kruggeri, you really made out! @ILiftHeavyAcrylics, your cake looks delicious. I'm testing out this thing with the usernames to see if you guys get a notification.

These are cupcakes my bff brought me yesterday for my birthday. Of course I had to eat both of them, because they were fresh! Peanut butter and chocolate, and birthday cake, from Georgetown Cupcake.

17437000-8f2c-42e4-b2b1-6ce3abee096c_zpsb6884db7.jpg

Yum. I've heard great things about that place. I have (supposedly) their red velvet recipe but haven't tried it yet.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I didn't get a notification though. :(
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Haha! I love the Before / After Pic!

Francl27 wrote:
    I've looked at 4 different stores now for the pumpkin Talenti... I give up. The eggnog one seems to have disappeared too.

I'm not giving up, but I've been to 1 Lucky's market, 1 Whole Foods market, 2 Targets, and 4 Safeways and still haven't even found even an empty slot labelled "Pumpkin Pie" near the Talenti or near the "seasonal" stuff, let alone the actual gelato. :'(

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    No notification and no Talenti pumpkin gelato here either....
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Those cupcakes look awesome though!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    For everyone that can't find the Pumpkin gelato, ask at the store if they can order it. Some will, mine ordered it and will be calling when it comes in as they are holding 6 for me :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Yipee!!!! They're back. I only picked up 4 boxes and not the 25 I got last October.

HYxHWAU.jpg?1

My kids got tired of them after 2 boxes :laugh:
    Last fall between myself and Dora we destroyed every box. But yeah, I remember we had 2 left and it had gotten boring. 2 months straight eating it. I needed the break and now I want to race home to eat some. However, people keep calling 911. What the hell.

No Boo Berry?

Finally found the damn Pumpkin Spice Oreos.

I still need to find those Oreos!

I found mine in the seasonal candy aisle at Wal-Mart.

Now I need to be on the lookout for the Talenti Pumpkin Pie Gelato.

Oooooh! Me too! I'll check Wal Mart. Thanks. :bigsmile:

I should've bought a package of the Caramel Apple Oreos at Target yesterday.
  • Cortelli
    Options
    My unrequited search for Talenti Pumpkin Pie gelato led me to break down and buy a "frozen dairy dessert" -- but I am a sucker for coconut and a double sucker for GS Samoas, so I have reasonably high hopes for this later tonight or tomorrow.

ee30nbbuuunb.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I like that one.
  • Cortelli
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I like that one.

Yes - after several servings of this over the course of several days, I give this one an enthusiastic thumbs up for anyone who likes coconut and/or Samoa cookies. Very tasty.

Only downside is that one of my kids (who is not normally a coconut fan) likes it too, which makes it a less valuable freezer item for me and imperils my upcoming source of mounds and almond joy bars from the kids' Halloween haul.

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I found Talenti pumpkin pie at Safeway last night! I had a spoonful before I left for work, it was good! Different from Turkey Hill, which had all the extras in swirls, which I'm also in love with. I have a coupon for Balducci's, and we're going out for my hopefully last birthday dinner, so I'm going to stop there to get something different on my way to my bff's house. I may have to check out the Samoa ice cream, too. :smile:
  • Cortelli
    Options
    . . . and we're going out for my hopefully last birthday dinner . . .

I certainly hope "for this calendar year" is implied in that phrase!

I am still looking for Talenti P. Pie - but the Samoa's were a happy replacement!

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Are we posting ice cream reviews in here now? It's chaos!

rcocW_zps562ebd7a.gif

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »

I am still looking for Talenti P. Pie - but the Samoa's were a happy replacement!

Haha! Yes, for the calendar year. I hope! We ended up going to Balducci's after dinner. My one friend who has never shopped with me before, said "ok Rachie, pick out your favorite and let's go." My bff told her she's never been ice cream shopping with me before. She may as well walk around the store for a while. :mrgreen: I couldn't remember what the reviews were like on the Three Twins chocolate malt, and they didn't have any Gelato Fiasco, so that's what I got. I ate a serving last night, and the rest of it today. I didn't think it was bad, but it would've been better with some malt balls in it. :wink:

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »

Haha! Yes, for the calendar year. I hope! We ended up going to Balducci's after dinner. My one friend who has never shopped with me before, said "ok Rachie, pick out your favorite and let's go." My bff told her she's never been ice cream shopping with me before. She may as well walk around the store for a while. :mrgreen: I couldn't remember what the reviews were like on the Three Twins chocolate malt, and they didn't have any Gelato Fiasco, so that's what I got. I ate a serving last night, and the rest of it today. I didn't think it was bad, but it would've been better with some malt balls in it. :wink:

Yeah I'm the one that did the review for that one-- I wasn't much of a fan.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    <<< Husband said, "you're always complaining you don't have time to bake. For your birthday why don't you and your sister (visiting for the weekend) find a recipe to try". I don't know if that's sweet or diabolical, but I give you... Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins with salted caramel cream cheese glaze!
  • Cortelli
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    <<< Husband said, "you're always complaining you don't have time to bake. For your birthday why don't you and your sister (visiting for the weekend) find a recipe to try". I don't know if that's sweet or diabolical, but I give you... Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins with salted caramel cream cheese glaze!

Nice! And happy b-day!