Share Your Sweets!

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I want that cake, Dora's looked good but your cake ... time to wipe the drool

Yeah, I had a little of that drool thing going on, too. Happy Birthday to Dora! I actually keep forgetting there's a savory thread.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    That's funny, I commented on your post in savory thread about where's dessert! I should have thought to check here first..

Cake in the fridge is never a bad thing....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    DSC_1723_zps0e2fd92d.jpg

Dessert at lunch... Bread pudding with cranberries, apples, walnuts, some kind of cream on top, chocolate sauce and custard. So delicious.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I love bread pudding. That looks delicious!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm making cupcakes that look like tubs of popcorn for a movie-themed party this weekend. Here's some of the "popcorn"-- it's made out of mini-marshmallows. I think it turned out pretty good.

0ed6682d-c529-4d99-b51e-e0f70f5724be_zps87d3a482.jpg
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm making cupcakes that look like tubs of popcorn for a movie-themed party this weekend. Here's some of the "popcorn"-- it's made out of mini-marshmallows. I think it turned out pretty good.

Very creative!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

They look cute!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

They look cute!

Can't wait to see the whole thing!
  • WinoGelato
    Options

They look cute!

Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Agreed!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    ^^^ Ahem! There better be birthday cake posted tomorrow! :wink:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    ^^^Haha. I just realized that birthday cake comment was directed at me. Don't worry, in a month.

My skater client brought me a treat today. She went to a Japanese food festival yesterday.

NY1IrJM.jpg?1

What's the stick part made of? It looks like shortbread.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    ^^^Haha. I just realized that birthday cake comment was directed at me. Don't worry, in a month.

My skater client brought me a treat today. She went to a Japanese food festival yesterday.

NY1IrJM.jpg?1

The stick is made of pretzel. And it's sooooooooo good.

Oh cool!

My second pint of candy bar pie had a lot more pretzel in it. I can't decide if I like it better or not. :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

NY1IrJM.jpg?1

The stick is made of pretzel. And it's sooooooooo good.

Oh cool!

My second pint of candy bar pie had a lot more pretzel in it. I can't decide if I like it better or not. :laugh:
    Oh yea that's right. You're not really a fan of pretzel. Me forgot.

It's growing on me. I've never been a huge fan of sweet and salty mixed together but I've been branching out lately.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had two of these...

Terhune+Orchard-+Apple+Cider+Donuts.JPG

Apple cider donuts from the local farm. So good...
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Super excited to share this one... We went to an art festival yesterday and they had a vendor selling ice cream cookie sandwiches... Lots of flavors to choose from but I chose Spicy Chocolate Caramel....

Chocolate Chili Cookies (notice the red pepper flakes!) and Dulce De Leche Ice Cream....

481fba20-ee83-44b4-9958-3064fa6194d9_zps2bcb3146.jpg

It was a tough call between that and the Pecan Sugar Cookies with Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream....