Beginner Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am re-watching last week's episode to see if there was anything I missed lol and then the new one! I love Sundays!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Okay. I updated the team's on the Sign Up Sheet to reflect who is still active, who missed this week, and who missed the last two check in's. . If I missed you or put you in the wrong place, send me a quick message. I did not get around to updating the Character Teams yet
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1464776/sign-up-sheet/p1
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    m2in6a7gucq7.jpg

RIP BOb :(
  • KristyMayhem331
    Options
    OMG! I have so many mixed emotions about this episode! And who the heck is Daryl with?! Is it next Sunday yet? Lol
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have so many mixed emotions about this episode! And who the heck is Daryl with?! Is it next Sunday yet? Lol

Damn AMC and their cliff hangers..this blows!
  • KristyMayhem331
    Options
    They have to be with someone for Daryl to kind of go out ahead. Carol wouldn't be "scared" to come out!
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    They have to be with someone for Daryl to kind of go out ahead. Carol wouldn't be "scared" to come out!

Think maybe Morgan has Carol and Daryl hostage? I know that seems far fetched because Carol and Daryl could take Morgan, but Morgan can be scary Lol! I'm just not sure!
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    MsTiffamee wrote: »

Think maybe Morgan has Carol and Daryl hostage? I know that seems far fetched because Carol and Daryl could take Morgan, but Morgan can be scary Lol! I'm just not sure!

I don't know what to think. He was acting strangely. Why sneak up through the woods? And then when he sees Michonne, why just stand there waiting for her to talk? At first, when he didn't say anything, I thought maybe he'd been bitten and turned. But AMC knows better than to do that to us.

Not sure about the Morgan theory. Obviously he's been following the marks the Termites left on the trees. It's all so weird suddenly. This is going to be a long week.

But I have to say, I am so HAPPY the Termites are gone for good. Ugh, they were the worst. But it was kind of cool seeing Gareth on Talking Dead last night (and Chloe!).
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    MsTiffamee wrote: »
    This is what I did today......Amazing 0q8pvixnkcdu.jpg

I'm jealous! Besides the obvious, we already have 30 degree forecasts and its been raining almost nonstop for a week. Where are you?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    So, spoiler, beginners...I think you won this week. Zombie survival exercises as punishment...yes?!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Zombie punishment!!!
  • KristyMayhem331
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    So, spoiler, beginners...I think you won this week. Zombie survival exercises as punishment...yes?!

I vote yes! :smile:
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Zombie one sounds good to me! I can't wait to see the results posted!!
  • AnutChelle
    AnutChelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also vote for the Zombie punishment!
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    When I first started watching TWD, I watched it on Netflix, so any cliff hangers, I could just watch the next episode right away! Now, that I'm caught up & watching live on TV, I hate waiting til the next week! Who is with DARYL?! BETH IS COMING BACK!!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    When I first started watching TWD, I watched it on Netflix, so any cliff hangers, I could just watch the next episode right away! Now, that I'm caught up & watching live on TV, I hate waiting til the next week! Who is with DARYL?! BETH IS COMING BACK!!

Me too. I started watching live last season... this is a killer!
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options

My bet is with Morgan or someone guy is with Daryl. Hopefully they will rescue beth and catch up to guys going to D.C
  • k8161819
    Options
    Zombie punishment!