MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Surely this is considered cardio.......right?jfdm2d1ufqtu.png

I was so tired when done!! Lol
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    and I vote zombie challenge for the punishment for WHEN we win this week ;)

Agreed!
  • k8161819
    Options
    I also vote zombie challenge
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    agree on zombie challenge
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm cutting it close for time and about to post my scores, but I have lots of extra for a teammate to borrow. I have more than 200 extra cardio and 9 minutes of strength extra. Let me know if you need them. I'll post but can modify in the next hour.
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well team I just posted my week challenges. The only thing I didn't finish was the Strength
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    MsTiffamee wrote: »
    tracymayo1 wrote: »
    I was NOT able to get in more than 10 minutes for my Strength training,
    I have been sick as a dog... I AM SO SORRY TEAM!!! Everything else was ok...

I have 12 minutes of strength I can donate. Can anyone else make up the difference?

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I hate being sick!!

Feel better! I'll cover the rest of your 23 strength minutes! :smile:
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! Not sure how that works though.. do you post it?
  • MsTiffamee
    Options

I think you just post the numbers that you were able to complete on the scoreboard and all your teammates just post that they are donating overages to cover the remainder.

Only thing I'm not sure about is if we have to specifically say..."I'm donating ____ minutes to __________" .....does anyone else know? I just posted that I could donate overage minutes to anyone that needed them.
  • KristyMayhem331
    Options

I think you just post the numbers that you were able to complete on the scoreboard and all your teammates just post that they are donating overages to cover the remainder.

Only thing I'm not sure about is if we have to specifically say..."I'm donating ____ minutes to __________" .....does anyone else know? I just posted that I could donate overage minutes to anyone that needed them.

When I posted mine I specifically said I was donating "x" mins to you (included your username)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

When I posted mine I specifically said I was donating "x" mins to you (included your username)
    Yes. It's best to comment on your post that you are borrowing minutes so you will meet the minimums. Otherwise your captain won't give you the credit.
  • orangeboo
    orangeboo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hope my score counts, since I just added this morning. Please forgive me team :-/ we are replacing our kitchen floor... Things have been crazy this past week
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    orangeboo wrote: »
    I hope my score counts, since I just added this morning. Please forgive me team :-/ we are replacing our kitchen floor... Things have been crazy this past week
    You should be okay. :smile:

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    orangeboo wrote: »
    your fine - i havent been on since yesterday morning due to a migraine so Im counting everyone that has posted up to this point.

• MsTiffamee
    Options
    I got all my minutes. I was asking for strength minutes for someone else. Next time I'll be sure to put a specific name. Thanks yall!

Group leader: could you post a list of all the registered beginners so when we see posts on the scoreboard that are short minutes we will know they are beginners so we can donate to them specifically?

Thanks!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    We'll update the sign up sheet early this week. That should make it easier to know who is where.
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    We'll update the sign up sheet early this week. That should make it easier to know who is where.

Thanks Cindy!

• MsTiffamee
    Options
    This is what I did today......Amazing 0q8pvixnkcdu.jpg

• KristyMayhem331
    Options
    This is what I did today......Amazing 0q8pvixnkcdu.jpg

Damn! I am jealous!