Replies

• kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6934260
  • kyunda
    Options
    Just finished Burn 2=329 cals burned! I think i'm liking lifting weights!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Just finished Burn 2=329 cals burned! I think i'm liking lifting weights!

I know I do!

Push 2 & 13 min level 10 elliptical - 414 cals spent!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 444 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push2" & HIIT 25

Yup I actually did not enjoy the Burn phase but really enjoying the Push phase, I think I just had to get used to the slowness, now I am really enjoying (mostly once done heh heh) the focus of it, and the results :)
  • kyunda
    Options
    W1D4= burn intervals and abs 540cals burned. Whoa! This class was no joke!
  • isys5
    Options
    Wow Kyunda that is AWESOME!

Burned 288 calories doing 35 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Fat Burn Challenge"
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX cardio day, decided to venture out an do something different:

Walk Away The Pounds 3 Fast Miles - 418 calories!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm curious about how much everyone is lifting in Push Circuit 3. Today was my first day of the circuit. I started the CLX program last month. The highest weights I have are 14s and 20s. I started with 14s for almost all of the exercises in this circuit and it was too easy for me. I didn't want to have to stop the workout though to add plates to my barbell dumbell to take it up to 20s so I kept using the 14s. I wish I had something between 14 and 20 but I'm going to go up to 20 next week and hopefully fail by 8 reps. Soon I'm probably going to need 25s. I sure wish I had those selecttech weights but they are so expensive. :ohwell:
  • kel7298
    Options
    Hello all, I'm curious about how much everyone is lifting in Push Circuit 3. Today was my first day of the circuit. I started the CLX program last month. The highest weights I have are 14s and 20s. I started with 14s for almost all of the exercises in this circuit and it was too easy for me. I didn't want to have to stop the workout though to add plates to my barbell dumbell to take it up to 20s so I kept using the 14s. I wish I had something between 14 and 20 but I'm going to go up to 20 next week and hopefully fail by 8 reps. Soon I'm probably going to need 25s. I sure wish I had those selecttech weights but they are so expensive. :ohwell:

I am pushing 10 to 20 but will increase to 15/25 next week.

Today was:

Push 3 10 min elliptical highest intensity 341 calories gone!.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Its week1 day 5 of Burn! This morning i did burn circuit 3 and burnt 322cals. I'm a little sacred for burn it off in the morning, i've heard it is crazy lol!
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options
    Its week1 day 5 of Burn! This morning i did burn circuit 3 and burnt 322cals. I'm a little sacred for burn it off in the morning, i've heard it is crazy lol!

Wow that's a really good burn. I believe I was burning only around 200 cals during the burn month.
  • OneBryteSmile
    Options

Today was:

Cool, so I guess I'm not too far off. I know everyone is different but I was curious what others were lifting in this circuit because I really felt like my 14s were too light. I got to 8 reps and wanted to keep going.
  • kel7298
    Options

Today was:

Cool, so I guess I'm not too far off. I know everyone is different but I was curious what others were lifting in this circuit because I really felt like my 14s were too light. I got to 8 reps and wanted to keep going.

Yet that is definitely a sign to go up!
  • kyunda
    Options
    W1D5 Burn it off + recharge=502 cals. All i can say is WHOA that burn it of is BANANAS!!

I have now completed my first week of CXL and cant wait to say i have completed my first 30 days. 1 week down 3 more to go!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Burn it off, ab extreme, recharge - 469 calories!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Still on track with my Lean for Life. Push Circuit 2 today.

Angie
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Push 1 + 12 min elliptical level 16 - 364 cals busted!
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just finished Lean 1. Had to sit out a couple of exercises to avoid passing out/throwing up. (I'm still very out of shape but way stronger than when I started with Burn in January.)

Tomorrow is Burn Intervals.
  • isys5
    Options
    great job ladies, philosohoe you are scaring me, only 2 weeks left of Push before I try lean ;)

I did Lean Intervals yesterday forgot to post I think )

Burned 285 calories doing 51 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push 1" & HIIT 15, can barely type, ouch!

so not sure if I am at a plateau or just building muscle as I have not lost an ounce in at least 3 weeks I believe so going to try cal cycling, wish me luck :)
  • kyunda
    Options
    Mad that the hotel that im in didnt have a better selection of weights for me to use, but either way i did my best with the 5lbs i had.

Burn 1=261 cals.