Workouts

Options

Replies

• philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    great job ladies, philosohoe you are scaring me, only 2 weeks left of Push before I try lean ;)

Isys--LOL-Don't let me scare you. I'm totally a wuss. I got all the way through Push on 5 & 8 lb weights. It wasn't until my very last day that I did two of the exercises with 10lbs. I just gently remind myself that everyone is at a different place in their journey, and right now, I'm in the "extreme modification" zone. However, going from the 0lbs that I was using when I first started Burn, I feel pretty darn good about my 8's:laugh:
  • pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hey yall, hope yall dont mind if i join.

i just started clx tonight. don't feel soreness so much as "tiredness". my arms and legs are really, really tired.

don't know how i am going to do this for 3 months. it seems really hard. i'm gonna try though.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    hey yall, hope yall dont mind if i join.

i just started clx tonight. don't feel soreness so much as "tiredness". my arms and legs are really, really tired.

don't know how i am going to do this for 3 months. it seems really hard. i'm gonna try though.

You can do it girl. It actually becomes addictive. I love it!

CLX Burn Intervals - 409 cals burned
  • kel7298
    Options
    great job ladies, philosohoe you are scaring me, only 2 weeks left of Push before I try lean ;)

I did Lean Intervals yesterday forgot to post I think )

Burned 285 calories doing 51 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push 1" & HIIT 15, can barely type, ouch!

so not sure if I am at a plateau or just building muscle as I have not lost an ounce in at least 3 weeks I believe so going to try cal cycling, wish me luck :)

Lean Intervals?? oooo..that sounds interesting! I am currently on my last week of Push. Lean will start next Monday. So excited!

• philosohoe
    Options
    This morning Burn Intervals: 520 calories burned. It was tougher than normal for me, but I think I'm still in recovery mode from being sick 5 days last week.

Tomorrow is Lean 2/Wk 1.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options

I did Lean Intervals yesterday forgot to post I think )

Burned 285 calories doing 51 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push 1" & HIIT 15, can barely type, ouch!

so not sure if I am at a plateau or just building muscle as I have not lost an ounce in at least 3 weeks I believe so going to try cal cycling, wish me luck :)

Lean Intervals?? oooo..that sounds interesting! I am currently on my last week of Push. Lean will start next Monday. So excited!

Yes the lean intervals (I think it is called Burn Lean Intervals) came with my pack I think they are the bonus cds and are really tough but fun. I was worried they would not be as hard core as TurboFire, no problem here, ouch ;)
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 361 calories doing 45 minutes of "TurboFire - FIRE 45"

So I am so stubborn, I am thinking of skipping the last week of Push and jumping to Lean so that I can lose a bit of fat before my anniversary trip to Whistler, any thoughts?

I can see tons of night muscle but have not lost much if any fat. I plan on doing the lean for life anyway so not like I will be quitting but just want to get some of this darn fat off. I have not lose an ounce and seems like very little has budged on measurements so I am going to try calorie cylcing this week too but tempted to jump to lean
  • kel7298
    Options
    Burned 361 calories doing 45 minutes of "TurboFire - FIRE 45"

So I am so stubborn, I am thinking of skipping the last week of Push and jumping to Lean so that I can lose a bit of fat before my anniversary trip to Whistler, any thoughts?

I can see tons of night muscle but have not lost much if any fat. I plan on doing the lean for life anyway so not like I will be quitting but just want to get some of this darn fat off. I have not lose an ounce and seems like very little has budged on measurements so I am going to try calorie cylcing this week too but tempted to jump to lean

You gotta do what feels right. I don't think it will hurt anything if you do. Plus we will be twinkies then...lol
  • isys5
    Options
    lol Kel7298 at first I read your post as twinkies (the processed concotion) and immediately my mind raced, I love twinkies, I could eat a twinkie right now (oh, but they are really bad for you...hah hah) I blame the weights I just did I always end up mentally/physically exhausted :)

Yes I am going to ponder - jumping to the lean phase, not eating twinkies, until the end of the week and then decide ;) On the plus side, I am really starting to enjoy weight lifting again, not just doing it to see results :)

Burned 236 calories doing 35 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Push2"
  • isys5
    Options
    wow philsohoe, great burn makes me ponder doing a second workout this evening...lol could happen ;)

welcome pigwidgeon82 drinking lots of water is supposed to help with the aches. I have been having a hot bath with epson salts after every workout, not sure if it helps the aches but is doing wonders for my mind ; )
  • kel7298
    Options
    today was a cardio day..so I decided on...

Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 4 Mile Super Challenge 459 calories gone~
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Had to wait an extra day to do Lean 2 because I was sick on Tuesday after Burn Intervals (unrelated) & recovering on Wednesday, so today was Lean 2 with 370 calories burned (HRM). Tomorrow will be Hip Hop Abs for cardio and Lean 3 on Saturday. Back to MWF next week for week 2.
  • isys5
    Options
    burned 247 calories doing 30 minutes of "TurboFire - HIIT 30"
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Finally got my Polar FT60, so I can track my burn properly!

Today: CLX Burn Intervals, 50 min, -433 cals
  • kel7298
    Options
    Finally got my Polar FT60, so I can track my burn properly!

Today: CLX Burn Intervals, 50 min, -433 cals

Yay!

Last day of Push..on to Lean Monday.

Push 3 + 12 miles highest level on my elliptical - 404 cals burned!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn for cardio: 387 calorie burn

Lean 3 tomorrow!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 of lean. Really enjoyed it. I'm struggling with the tricep push ups though. I can do normal push ups from my toes but have to do the tricep ones on my kness. Hopefully I'll get better at them
  • philosohoe
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 of Lean too. Lean 3 seemed to be the easiest of the set for me. I didn't have to sit out on any of the exercises to recover, and I went a little bit heavier on the chest exercises. HRM-385 calories.

MissFuchsia--I am the worst at push ups. I started Burn not being able to do any at all, even on my knees. Now I can do 8-10 regular push ups on knees and about 2-4 tricep push-ups on knees. Even though that's not very much, I look at it in comparison to where I was two months ago and figure improvement is better than going backwards! My goal is to start the Burn Circuit again after Lean, and I WILL get on my toes for push ups by the end of the next 90 days.:happy:
  • isys5
    Options
    burned 830 calories doing 70 minutes of cardio exercises, including "TurboFire - FIRE 45" & HIIT 25
  • isys5
    Options
    kel does your HRM calculate the calories for you or do you use an online calculator? I use an online one, http://braydenwm.com/calburn.htm which I am guessing gives rough estimate :)

MissFuchia, can anyone really do tricep pushups ;) I will be super excited when I can do even 1 properly!