Workouts

Options

Replies

• lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yay, another newbie!

This morning I did Burn It Off! followed by Recharge. I tried to do as much of the plyometrics as possible, but I did have to modify some. The Recharge was nice, though I probably could have used more seated positions due to how wiped out I was by Burn It Off!
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today I did burn circuit 3 and used heavier weights than I have so far. Ouch! I definitely reached failure!

After that I did Fat burn challenge, just for fun.

Total of 322 calories burned.
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Today is my "off" day, according to the schedule... Do any of you take the day off, or do you do some other form of exercise? Just curious...
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Isys: I don't think Lean 3 is TOO easy. It is easier for me to get through than 1 & 2, but since I do mine at the end of the week, I kind of like that it's a little less intense. It feels like a working break (if that makes any sense at all). I have 2 weeks left to finish the Lean Circuit and then starting over with Burn right away. I like that I don't feel like I'm going to keel over at the end of Lean 3. It makes me feel like I got stronger by the end of the week:laugh:

Yesterday was walking 30 min & Burn Intervals for a total of 700 calories. Today is a rest day, but I will probably do Recharge a little later after doing some light yard work. Tomorrow is Lean 1/Week 3!

Welcome to the group LPQ22 & Pickles11! Happy Sunday everyone!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    do you think Lean 3 is too easy?

I wouldn't say it's easier just different. The more leg work the higher my heart rate the more calories I burn. I like to burn at least 350 cal when I work out but despite my best efforts (time restraints) it didn't happen.

LP - I usually take at least 1 full rest day a week where I don't do any structured exercise. I don't count cleaning or shopping as exercise and that is what I normally do on the weekend.

Welcome to the forum. The more the merrier.
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Lean 1 - 249 cals
  • LPinTheD
    Options

LP - I usually take at least 1 full rest day a week where I don't do any structured exercise. I don't count cleaning or shopping as exercise and that is what I normally do on the weekend.

Welcome to the forum. The more the merrier.

Thank you :) No, I don't count chores, etc as exercise, either, even though they do burn cals.

Doing BC2 today!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    CLX Lean 1 Week 3--364 calories Felt stronger than last week, so yay!
  • LPinTheD
    Options
    CLX Burn 2, week one... Loved the workout! My muscles were shaking, I was sweating, and it felt SO good!

I gotta say that those "bowler's lunges" are wicked!! I only hit ten reps on those, but I love the area that the exercise targets.. much needed! LOL

238 cals burned :)

Happy Monday!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two of Burn now-- Burn 1 was today. I think I need to go up in weights on a lot of the exercises-- I was able to get to 12 on many. Yay!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Fat Blasting Program/Elliptical incline intervals - 479 cals
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yesterday i did burn 1 and tf hiit 15=509 cals!! Yea me today is rest day but i'm going to go running if the weather lets me.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Today is my "off" day, according to the schedule... Do any of you take the day off, or do you do some other form of exercise? Just curious...

I usually take one off day and the other I do Yoga or a stretching dvd.

Angie
  • aeverton
    Options
    do you think Lean 3 is too easy?

I don't burn as much, but I love all the planks and the army crawl. * I know I'm weird * ha! ha!

Angie
  • aeverton
    Options
    Just started today... total newbie, I did BC1 and loved it... I already wrote a separate post about it before I found this check-in thread. Glad I found this group for info/support! Nice to meet y'all :)

Welcome!

Angie
  • aeverton
    Options
    Today was a cardio day for me, I did Butt Bible lower level 2. Burned up 347 cal.

Angie
  • LPinTheD
    Options
    Burn Intervals... Week 1... Wow that kicked my butt and then some. I soo love that Chalean has someone showing low impact modifications for some of the moves, made it survivable for my first time :)

320 cals burned... I'm lovin' it!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just finished CLX Burn 2 and Ab Burner. My arms are so sore, probably because they are so weak. I can really see a difference in my strength from week 1 to 2. My goal is to get off my knees when doing push-ups!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX lean 2 (280 cals) + 10 minutes level 10 elliptical (131 cals) for a total 411 cals
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Lean 2 Week 3: 380 calories