Workouts

Options

Replies

• lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday as a rest day and today I did Burn Circuit 3. I felt pretty good about it-- I'm going to be able to go up on a lot of my weights. Hopefully it'll help make up for my huge breakfast today!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just finished CLX Week 2 Burn 3 and Burn it off. Just one more day to play catch up and I start week 3 on Monday. I can really see the difference in my strength. I was able to use heavier weights and really challenge myself. Unfortunately, the heaviest weights I have now are 15lbs, so I am looking for something in between 15-20. I don't know if there are 17.5 lb dumbbells, but I have my eye on the adjustable dumbbells too.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Wow, was I really only "gone" for 5 days, nice to see all the new CXE buddies :) CXE is the best program ever for seeing quick results, you ladies will be flying through the burpees and pushup in no time. I could not do them at all when I started a little over 2 months and go and now I fly through the burpees....pushups, well at least I enjoy them now ;)

Burned 552 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including "CXE - Fat Burn Challenge" and HIIT 30 - TurboFire
  • Callidreamr
    Options
    Wow, was I really only "gone" for 5 days, nice to see all the new CXE buddies :) CXE is the best program ever for seeing quick results, you ladies will be flying through the burpees and pushup in no time. I could not do them at all when I started a little over 2 months and go and now I fly through the burpees....pushups, well at least I enjoy them now ;)

Burned 552 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including "CXE - Fat Burn Challenge" and HIIT 30 - TurboFire

I'm sure not a fan of burpees. Hopefully I'll be able to fly through them soon!! What is CXE Fat Burn Challenge?
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Wow, was I really only "gone" for 5 days, nice to see all the new CXE buddies :) CXE is the best program ever for seeing quick results, you ladies will be flying through the burpees and pushup in no time. I could not do them at all when I started a little over 2 months and go and now I fly through the burpees....pushups, well at least I enjoy them now

I'm really glad you posted that. I have to keep reminding myself that it will get better. I was doing really well with cardio before starting CXE. I feel like I've taken steps backward this week since my muscles felt like lead when I did cardio. I took yesterday off from Burn It Off and am so glad I did. The residual aches are gone except for my hamstrings. I'm hoping to get a good cardio workout in today.

Thanks for encouragement!

~ Karen
  • Callidreamr
    Options
    Checking in with Burn Intervals done. I was dreading doing this workout, but I realized that I really like it. I just love Chalene! She is so motivating and positive. Like she says, just give her 5 minutes to get you in the mood to workout. I'm blown away by Toni, the lady with the 7 kids and the amazing abs...unbelievable!
  • jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lean 1 week 2 done, 251 calories burned. I am getting stronger. I was able to do more reps and move up in weights! Oh, and I did 10 tricep extensions on each arm in plank! I loath planks, but I am getting better with them!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Today I did the first day of C25K and Butt Bible Lower Level 2

Feeling it in the glutes!

Angie
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a total rest day. Today was cardio with Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn for 300 calories. Tomorrow is Lean 1/Week 4!:flowerforyou:
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Just did Burn It Off! and Recharge. Now I am totally wiped out, but in a good way. Tomorrow I'm starting my third week of Burn. Can't believe I've come this far already!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Lean 1/Week 4--364 calories

It's so close! Only 2 more Leans til I'm done with my first round!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..took a few days of rest from scheduled exercise. Worked in the flowerbeds and cooked all weekend. Nice change.

Today I did Lean 1 - week 3
  • aeverton
    Options
    Push 1

Angie
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 225 calories doing 45 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 1" OMG, my arms are shaking, enjoyed the workout but wholly molly, kinda felt like a beginner again almost :) It is going to be worth it in the end though, can hardly wait to see the "final" results...before starting the lean for life phase :)
  • Callidreamr
    Options
    Just finished Burn 1 Week 3. I totally pushed myself with the heavier weights. My shoulders are screaming!

Have a good night!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    BC2, week 2 last night... 208 cals burned. I can feel myself getting stronger! And I've lost 2 pounds since starting CLX :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX fat blasting working then 12 min on the treadmill - 429 cal (which i proceeded to eat back every one + as I was starving this morning due to the fact I guess I didn't eat any dinner last nite..lol)
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Having back pain yesterday and today, so this morning was a very slow Recharge. Tomorrow chiropractor and hopefully Lean 2 in the evening.
  • aeverton
    Options
    yesterday was cardio for me... C25K w1d2 and Butt Bible lower level 2

Angie
  • kel7298
    Options
    Having back pain yesterday and today, so this morning was a very slow Recharge. Tomorrow chiropractor and hopefully Lean 2 in the evening.

Hope you feel better

Today was CLX lean 2 and 10 min elliptical - 377 cals