Workouts

Options

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    BC 3 wk 2 today. I love the shoulder work in this one. Plus I broke out the 15 pound dumbbells! I sweated like crazy and burned calories.

I'm a numbers girl too. Must wear my HRM when I work out.

Burn intervals is a killer! I may do it tomorrow, or I'll go for a longer cardio workout since I did interval yesterday. Decisions, decisions....

~ Karen
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Finally FINISHED Chalean Extreme! Today was Lean Circuit 3/Week 4, followed by Recharge just to close out the program for us. It is such a great feeling of accomplishment. Tomorrow I'll take my measurements again and post my results.

Next week I'll start over with Burn for another 90 day round. Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Finally FINISHED Chalean Extreme! Today was Lean Circuit 3/Week 4, followed by Recharge just to close out the program for us. It is such a great feeling of accomplishment. Tomorrow I'll take my measurements again and post my results.

Next week I'll start over with Burn for another 90 day round. Keep up the great work everyone!!

WooHoo!!! you go girl. I am proud of you and can't wait to be saying the same thing about myself. I am looking forward to seeing your results.
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I've been missing in action for a couple of days, so I had to make up my workouts today. I just finished TJ Fat Blasting Cario (in place of burn intervals) and CLX Burn #3. I realized that I enjoy mixing up the cardio intervals and I'm glad I subbed out TJ today. One more day and I'll be done with Burn week #3! Have a great day!!
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about your results!!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations philosohoe! I am so proud of you!

Today I did Burn Circuit 3. All those squats and lunges make me feel burly.
  • Kincar
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I've been missing in action for a couple of days, so I had to make up my workouts today. I just finished TJ Fat Blasting Cario (in place of burn intervals) and CLX Burn #3. I realized that I enjoy mixing up the cardio intervals and I'm glad I subbed out TJ today. One more day and I'll be done with Burn week #3! Have a great day!!

I also like to sub out the cardio . I really like TJ Fat Blasting too. That one helped me to work harder in all the other workouts. This past week I did TJ FB and then a longer TJ dvd for a more steady heart rate workout.
  • Kincar
    Options

Congratulations! What a great feeling that must be.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam Fat Blasting workout & CLX Relax - 461 cal
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Just did CLX Burn It Off! Not sure if I'm going to have time to do Recharge later-- did a lot of housework today so I am beat.
  • KathieDee
    KathieDee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have had this exercise program for almost three years and I have not been able to finish it. I have only completed 3 wks of the Burn phase. I am hoping to start the program again tonight. I plan on waking up at 5 am to complete them before work. I tried doing them after work but my little ones don’t give me anytime.

Hopefully joining this group will give me some motivation!

Congrats to everyone on your hard work!!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Lean 1 - week 4 - 308 cals!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Day one for me today with CLX. It was great! I had gone through the practice video to make sure my form was right so I knew what to expect from Burn Circuit One. I loved it. I already expected to not be 'sweaty' etc. but that's what my W2D1 C25k is for later today :-)
  • kel7298
    Options
    I already expected to not be 'sweaty' etc. :-)

Really?? I pour sweat doing this workout. Everyone is different!

So glad you love it! Keep it up!
  • Kincar
    Options
    BC 1 wk 3

Still can't do a full push up! stupid pecs! I strained my left posterior deltoid doing a fly. I hope it heals quickly.

It's funny about differences - the only burn workout that makes me sweat is BC 3.

Welcome to the newcomers!
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Tonight was Burn Intervals and some extra stretching: 611 calories burned. Tomorrow is Round 2/Burn 1/ Week 1!:bigsmile:
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Fat Blasting Workout - 323 cals
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Burn Circuit 2 (my first time) - I was chanting "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" even before the push ups, but when I got to the push ups, I really meant it lol I can only get fitter, right?
  • kel7298
    Options
    Burn Circuit 2 (my first time) - I was chanting "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" even before the push ups, but when I got to the push ups, I really meant it lol I can only get fitter, right?

haha...I completely understand. The workout itself gets better...the push ups.....NEVER! I still HATE them.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Today was my first day using my new Polar HRM! Burned 299 calories doing Burn Circuit 1. It's my 4th week-- can't believe I'm already this far into the program!