Workouts

Options

Replies

• prettytothinkso
    Options
    I did it! I finished the whole 90 day Chalean Extreme program. I lost 6lbs and really leaned/toned up. I can tell a difference in every part of my body. Even my cellulite is less noticeable. Not really sure what I am going to do next. If all else fails, I will do a month of Lean for Life till I figure it out.

Today - Lean Circuit 3 - 240 cals

That's fantastic! It's nice to think of cellulite being tamed by the program :o)
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I did Burn it Off w/ Recharge today. Sweaty work.
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I did Burn this week .. is my second round of CLX .. on the first round I did Burn with the bands .. I thought (for some crazy idea) this second round will be easy ... pff sooo wrong!!! hahaha .. I am doing almost the same weights as Chalean .. oh my ... butt and legs hurt ... hurt super good :laugh:
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, kel7298!

Today I did the TJ Fat Blaster & Recharge. Total calorie burn was 455 calories, woo hoo! I enjoy subbing in the TJ when I can-- does that mean I'd like Turbo Fire too?
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Congratulations, kel7298!

Today I did the TJ Fat Blaster & Recharge. Total calorie burn was 455 calories, woo hoo! I enjoy subbing in the TJ when I can-- does that mean I'd like Turbo Fire too?

Probably if you can handle the high impact of TJ. TF is a little more high impact with the fire drills and stuff but you would probably like it.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Burn it off with Recharge today. I am ready for my day off tomorrow.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! I may go and get a couple more TJ workouts just to mix up my cardio-- I get bored of the same two over and over again. I know they're both really good workouts, but I like dancier stuff too.
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    burned 180 calories doing 40 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 3"
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    BC 3 today. Was supposed to do it yesterday but gavemy hip flexors an extra day to heal. I'm glad I did because they were fine today. I jogged for 20 minutes after BC and then did Recharge.

Tomorrow I'm going to make myself order TurboFire. I've been meaning to but have been laazy about it. Tomorrow is the day!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    This is my second week and I felt so much stronger doing burn circuit 1. It was most likely due to feeling more confident with the moves, but I'd like to think I shocked my muscles into action lol. I went heavier than the first week when I could (I can't believe I don't have 8# dumbbells) and now I know I definitely need 20's and 25's now.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    It's amazing to chart your progress and see strength gains, isn't it? Today I finished the Burn phase with Burn Circuit 3 and Ab Burner. Total calorie burn was 400. I've been slacking on Ab Burner (usually too tired after Burn Intervals) so I wanted to get a full one in before the phase was done. Tomorrow's a rest day, and then on to Push on Tuesday!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! I may go and get a couple more TJ workouts just to mix up my cardio-- I get bored of the same two over and over again. I know they're both really good workouts, but I like dancier stuff too.

If you like dancier stuff than I think TJ would be your best way to go. I haven't done TF but I have watched the one HIIT DVD that came with my program and it didn't seem to have dance moves in it at all. But maybe others have had more experience with it.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Week 3 Burn Circuit 1
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Today was my rest day, but my heart rate monitor was delivered and I wanted to try it out. I popped in the 20 minute workout from Turbo Jam and ended up having a LOT of fun since I've only done that once before. I burned 200 calories :smile:
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Today was my rest day, but my heart rate monitor was delivered and I wanted to try it out. I popped in the 20 minute workout from Turbo Jam and ended up having a LOT of fun since I've only done that once before. I burned 200 calories :smile:

Which HRM did you get?
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    The Polar FT4.
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 2 Burn circuit 2 - 380 calories.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Today was my first day of Push-- I did Push Circuit 1 and burned 257 calories. It felt good, but I bet I will be sore tomorrow!
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Tonight was Round 2: Week 1/Burn 1 for 478 calories. I seem to burn more calories when I'm going extra slow. Felt really good to start again:smile:
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    It feels like I'm pouring sweat as soon as I start. I love it.