• philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs Cardio: 45min 454 calories

Tonight is CLX Burn 3/Week 1
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 3/Burn Circuit 2 - 415 calories

Bowler's lunge still gets me every time. I just have zero balance with this one.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Did my first Push circuit today. Burned 125 calories. Loved Push!!! I really like focusing on one move at a time, especially for my legs. I worked my biceps hard too. I'm going to feel them tomorrow.

@Prettytothink - bowler's lunge's got me too. I think it was the last week that I finally didn't lose my balance.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Glad you're liking Push, Kincar!

Today I did Push Circuit 1 and burned 238 calories. Went up in most of my weights-- highest is 20 lbs. now.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Today was my cardio day so I brisk walked around my local park. I did 4.43 miles and burned 387 calories.
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Good job, everyone!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Burn 3/Week 1: 483 calories

Keep up the great work group! :glasses:
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Last week on Burn phase did Burn Circuit 2 yep have to agree the bowlers lunges suck. Though for me I don't lose my balance they just start to burn so bad I can't stand it after like 3 or 4 I have to stop for a couple seconds. Is that normal?
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Last week on Burn phase did Burn Circuit 2 yep have to agree the bowlers lunges suck. Though for me I don't lose my balance they just start to burn so bad I can't stand it after like 3 or 4 I have to stop for a couple seconds. Is that normal?

It means you're doing it right! I get the burn, too. When I manage to not fall over for more than two reps :laugh:
  • KayVee
    KayVee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How did it go? Results? :D
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    How did it go? Results? :D

There's some topics on the next page, I think, that have people who have completed the program. There is this one success story in the 'Success Stories' message board that was amazing, and she used CLX.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/551942-before-and-after-pics-beware-work-in-progress

Week 3/Burn Intervals - 526 calories. Will do Ab Burner later. If I forget (again), I'll combine it with BC 3 tomorrow (again) lol
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    I did Burn Circut 2, week 2 tonight. I upped all my weights from last week and really pushed myself.
  • philosohoe
    Options
    This morning was Burn Intervals: 414 calories
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Week 3 - BC1 - Burn 293 calories
    Today was cardio - Zumba - Burn 537 calories

I'm having an awesome time doing CharLean. I'm gaining my upper strength. Its something that I've always struggled with but through this program I can finally do push ups!!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Yesterday was Week 3 - BC1 - Burn 293 calories
    Today was cardio - Zumba - Burn 537 calories

I'm having an awesome time doing CharLean. I'm gaining my upper strength. Its something that I've always struggled with but through this program I can finally do push ups!!

I really need to try Zumba in the future. Congratulations on the push ups! I'm guessing you mean on your toes. Can I say how jealous I am right now? I can get down with awesome form .... I just can't get back up :laugh:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Wow, went up to 14lbs on Push 3 and it wasn't even that hard. This is the easiest of the Push circuits. I may need another set of heaver weights!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Week 3/Burn Circuit 3 w/Ab Burner - 411 calories. I pushed myself with the overhead press today. I usually baby my wimpy shoulders.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Today was Push 2 and I burned 289 calories. I like this one-- lots of shoulder exercises. I was able to lift my leg on the single-leg DLs (that sounded perverted!) unlike last week.
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Burn Circuit 1/Week 2