Workouts

Options

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Did BC 1 week 3 yesterday. I burned 90 calories. I wish I could burn more like most people do.

I did Burn Intervals today but should've taken the rest day as my hip flexors are now bothering me quite a bit. I'll see how I feel tomorrow for BC 2. I will modify to mjnkmize hip flexor use if I have to.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    WOOT! The thread rolled!

CLX Lean Circuit 2 - 295 cals

(two more days till I am finished!)
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Week 2 burn circuit 2 upped some of my weights today so exciting. Which I would have done it Monday but that is ok I will continue for the future. I am already feeling stronger and have so much energy.
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    It was my first time doing Burn Intervals today. It was an eye opener, but I look forward to getting fitter and fitter each week.

I will be doing Abs later.

I just have to add that Skip is my favorite.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Lean circuit 2 done!

Angie
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 276 calories doing 30 minutes of "TurboFire - HIIT 30"

I forgot to post yesterday's workout, I burned 376 calories doing 65 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Lean 1" & 20 minutes swimming :) So good to finally be back on track from holidays!
  • isys5
    Options
    It was my first time doing Burn Intervals today. It was an eye opener, but I look forward to getting fitter and fitter each week.

I will be doing Abs later.

I just have to add that Skip is my favorite.

Skip is my fav too, he is so cute :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I did Burn Intervals today as well-- burned 481 calories! I'm doing more and more of the high impact/plyo moves each week. Whew!
  • WatchMomRun
    Options
    Ran 4 miles this morning then I'll be doing Burn Circuit 3! I am still pretty sore from Circuit 2 and the Burn Intervals so my run was a little uninspired.

Are there any of you out there who do Chalean Extreme along with logging 30+ miles/week running? I would be curious to know if it helped or hindered your running effort. I wanted to add strength training to running to help round out my fitness but sometimes I worry that I will be sacrificing one for the other.

Any thoughts would be appreciated:ohwell
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Burn interval and ab burner today. Ab burner first the first time. Wow my abs are way out of shape. Does anyone else do this or other ab work outs more than once a week? I am thinking I might need to add this work out to at least one more day. I can make through the burn intervals and all the strength training (tired and ready to pass out) but can't make through hardly any of the ab workouts. That has to change. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Ran 4 miles this morning then I'll be doing Burn Circuit 3! I am still pretty sore from Circuit 2 and the Burn Intervals so my run was a little uninspired.

Are there any of you out there who do Chalean Extreme along with logging 30+ miles/week running? I would be curious to know if it helped or hindered your running effort. I wanted to add strength training to running to help round out my fitness but sometimes I worry that I will be sacrificing one for the other.

Any thoughts would be appreciated:ohwell

IMO - running is cardio, chalean is strength - two entirely different things that go together very nicely.

I just read that strength training is best performed in the morning, whereas cardio is best performed in the evening. Good luck and let us know how it's working for you.

Today was Get Lean Intervals - 378 cals
  • kel7298
    Options
    Burn interval and ab burner today. Ab burner first the first time. Wow my abs are way out of shape. Does anyone else do this or other ab work outs more than once a week? I am thinking I might need to add this work out to at least one more day. I can make through the burn intervals and all the strength training (tired and ready to pass out) but can't make through hardly any of the ab workouts. That has to change. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you can do it go for it. Good luck!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Butt Bible lower level 3 this morning
    C25K w2d3 this afternoon.

Angie
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Burn circuit 3. My shoulders are wimpy.
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 222 calories doing 40 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 2"

Oww, ow, ow, owww ...now that has gotta work!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    T t

You can work your abs every day if you wanted to. They are the one muscle group you can do this with. A couple of times a week will not hurt you.

I did BC 2 yesterday. Low calorie burn as usual, but I worked my muscles hard! I'm up to 15 lbs on several exercises so I'll have to buy more for push next month.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I did Burn Circuit 2 today-- in the middle of week 4. Is it weird that I'm a little nervous about Push? Maybe because I'm so used to Burn. Calorie burn was 275.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Did Ab Burner again today and then Burn Circuit 3 man this one always makes my legs stiff for just about the rest of the day. Woke up with my abs and obliques a little sore I am hoping that is a good sign. Have a great day everyone.
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    I am am two weeks behind you. You will have to let me know how the first week of Push goes.
    I did Burn Circuit 2 today-- in the middle of week 4. Is it weird that I'm a little nervous about Push? Maybe because I'm so used to Burn. Calorie burn was 275.
  • kel7298
    Options
    I did it! I finished the whole 90 day Chalean Extreme program. I lost 6lbs and really leaned/toned up. I can tell a difference in every part of my body. Even my cellulite is less noticeable. Not really sure what I am going to do next. If all else fails, I will do a month of Lean for Life till I figure it out.

Today - Lean Circuit 3 - 240 cals