Workouts

Options

Replies

• Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I did burn circuit 2 today and felt like I was going to die. Does it get easier? I felt completely worthless for about 2hrs after my workout today. I hurt so bad this morning I almost talked myself out of doing it today. I was unable to put forth 110% on some of the lower body moves because my legs and butt hurt so bad they were shaking uncontrollably. I decided to take a nap with my son after I was done I was so dead. I woke up feeling better and not hurting as bad so I think that might have been what my body needed. Did anyone else discover this in the beginning?
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Lean Circuit 2 today!

Angie
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    burned 211 calories doing 38 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 2" , OMG that was tough!
  • isys5
    Options
    Hope your back feels better today, take it easy if you need too, Lean 2 is tough! :)
  • isys5
    Options
    BC2, week 2 last night... 208 cals burned. I can feel myself getting stronger! And I've lost 2 pounds since starting CLX :)

way 2 go (arms 2 tired 2 type ;))
  • isys5
    Options
    I did burn circuit 2 today and felt like I was going to die. Does it get easier? I felt completely worthless for about 2hrs after my workout today. I hurt so bad this morning I almost talked myself out of doing it today. I was unable to put forth 110% on some of the lower body moves because my legs and butt hurt so bad they were shaking uncontrollably. I decided to take a nap with my son after I was done I was so dead. I woke up feeling better and not hurting as bad so I think that might have been what my body needed. Did anyone else discover this in the beginning?

I found it tough and drained me on different days, maybe eating a tough more may help? I also had hot baths with epson salts after worksouts which helped sore muscles but was tired a lot. I found adding extra HIIT workouts (strange as that sounds helped me) as I need cardio to get enough energy to get through the days :)

stick with it though, it is SO worth it! I am getting in the best shape of my life seriously, nice lean muscles like I have NEVER had ;)
  • Cclancaster
    Options

I found it tough and drained me on different days, maybe eating a tough more may help? I also had hot baths with epson salts after worksouts which helped sore muscles but was tired a lot. I found adding extra HIIT workouts (strange as that sounds helped me) as I need cardio to get enough energy to get through the days :)

stick with it though, it is SO worth it! I am getting in the best shape of my life seriously, nice lean muscles like I have NEVER had ;)

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I really appreciate it.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've been going strong! Did BC2 Wk 2. I broke a sweat but still only burned 90 calories. I'm still working on getting the weights right. I can lift heavier if I push myself.

It will get better as you go. I was quite sore the first week. When I did a cardio workout my legs felt like lead. I ended up skipping Burn It Off that week to give myself an extra rest day. That really helped.

Isis5 is right - keep going because it's completely worth it. I'm only on week 2 and my husband commented that my triceps are already developing.

Karen
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Just finished Burn 1 Week 3. I totally pushed myself with the heavier weights. My shoulders are screaming!

Have a good night!

That's great!
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little better today. Did Lean 2 as soon as I got home from work before I could sit down and lose my energy and motivation. I think I burned more calories on it than usual because I'm moving extra slow and watching every move I make to make sure I don't do anything that causes pain. 460 calories burned in 40 min. Tomorrow light cardio (probably hip hop abs). Only one more Lean 3 and then I'm done with my first 90 days. I'm excited, but I'm so tired, I can't even manage an exclamation point.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    25 minutes of Hip Hop Abs-259 calories

Tomorrow is Lean 3/Week 4!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options

WTG! I know how excited you must be!

Today was CLX Get Lean Intervals - 351 cals -

I have consistently had a lower calorie burn each week doing this workout. What's up with that?
  • isys5
    Options

WTG! I know how excited you must be!

Today was CLX Get Lean Intervals - 351 cals -

I have consistently had a lower calorie burn each week doing this workout. What's up with that?

I read somewhere the fitter you get the less calories you burn as your body gets used to working hard so. I think mixing up the workouts helps but I wonder too, if that is just they way it goes you are fitter so you burn less calories, but you don't really need to burn the extra calories as you are at your goal weight right? I notice my calories vary a fair bit by the day too and noticed that I seem to have a higher heart rate if I am hungry when working out....not sure if it is just a coincidence though and hate working out hungry so don't plan to do it intentionally ;)
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 284 calories doing 45 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Get Lean Interval"
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    cardio day : C25K w1d3

Angie
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged my last couple here, but I have been doing them! Today instead of Burn Intervals, I did the bonus Fat Burner workout, which was Turbo Jam. It was fun and funny and a good workout!
  • Cclancaster
    Options
    Did my first Burn interval today and OMG!! it was awesome. I felt sick after I was done and felt like passing out but I think I love this workout crazy I know. Well I have no idea how many calories I actually burned but it felt like a lot. I wonder if I shouldn't look into a HRM do you guys have any good ideas? I am still extremely sore and it will be interesting to see me get through Burn circuit 3 tomorrow but I am ready to give it my all.
  • kel7298
    Options
    I read somewhere the fitter you get the less calories you burn as your body gets used to working hard so. I think mixing up the workouts helps but I wonder too, if that is just they way it goes you are fitter so you burn less calories, but you don't really need to burn the extra calories as you are at your goal weight right? I notice my calories vary a fair bit by the day too and noticed that I seem to have a higher heart rate if I am hungry when working out....not sure if it is just a coincidence though and hate working out hungry so don't plan to do it intentionally ;)

Hmm..I never thought of that. thank you!

Today was the last day of Week 3 of Lean

CLX Lean 3 + 12 min elliptical - 354 cals!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Did my first Burn interval today and OMG!! it was awesome. I felt sick after I was done and felt like passing out but I think I love this workout crazy I know. Well I have no idea how many calories I actually burned but it felt like a lot. I wonder if I shouldn't look into a HRM do you guys have any good ideas? I am still extremely sore and it will be interesting to see me get through Burn circuit 3 tomorrow but I am ready to give it my all.

I whole heartily believe in and HRM. Don't know where I would be without it. They say you don't need them as you should be able to "feel" how hard you are working. Yes, I can "feel" it, but I want to see the numbers to prove it..lol. Yea, I am a numbers girl
  • kel7298
    Options
    I haven't logged my last couple here, but I have been doing them! Today instead of Burn Intervals, I did the bonus Fat Burner workout, which was Turbo Jam. It was fun and funny and a good workout!

I have done that one a couple of time too. It definitely was different. I am not coordinated enough to do TurboJam on a daily basis tho. #i'mweird