Workouts

Options

Replies

• philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs for cardio today followed by almost 3 hrs of yard work, so I basically burned my entire day's worth of calories. Lean 1 Week 2 starts tomorrow.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    kel does your HRM calculate the calories for you or do you use an online calculator? I use an online one, http://braydenwm.com/calburn.htm which I am guessing gives rough estimate :)

My HRM does the calculations. I entered my age, weight, etc for a customized experience..lol.

First day of lean today....love it!

CLX Lean 1 - 352 calories burned!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Lean 1/Week 2--434 calories burned & I didn't have to sit out any of the exercises! I'm not quite ready for calf raises yet, but I'm working on it. Tomorrow Chalean Burn It Off (I haven't tried this one yet because I've been too chicken.)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 205 calories doing 45 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push 1" * Ab Burner

Wow nice burn Kel, I decided to just finish the cycle then start Lean next week. Glad to hear it is fun that oughta keep me motivated as I will be on "vacation" that week :) I wish my HRM did that too but my hubby has 3 perfectly good ones so hard to justify buying another....but I may :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Fat Blasting and I Got Abs from CLX - 406 cals nuked! Not to bad!!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    CLX Burn It Off: 345 calories. Tomorrow Lean 2
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 257 calories doing 30 minutes of "TurboFire - HIIT 30"

Hmm fat blasting, I will have to try that one :) I tried the abs yesterday, oh my lord! Going to start do abs on weight days, mine are pathetic apparently ;)
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Lean 2/Week 2 today: did workout plus 20 min stretch after for total 515 calories. This week was SO MUCH better than last week! I didn't have to skip any of the exercises and got through all of the extremes. I only had to sit down on one extreme so I didn't pass out :tongue: Tomorrow I'm going to do Recharge for the first time :happy:

Happy Wednesday everyone! Keep up the great work!:glasses:
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me- I did Burn 2. I like this one because I dont have to change my weights as often as Burn 1 (it takes a few seconds). I burned 200 calories, which I'm still weary about because I didn't work up THAT much of a sweat, so I don't know if I should eat all those back.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I hope it's OK if I hop in! I also did Burn 2 and it's my second day of the program. Not sure how many calories I burned-- I don't have a heart rate monitor. But I definitely worked up a sweat and I feel all jellyish now.

I'm enjoying this program so far. Chalene is very motivating!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Get Lean Intervals - OMG - 423 cals nuked!
  • philosohoe
    Options
    CLX Recharge: 218 calories and a really nice stretch! I don't know why I haven't been doing this the whole time. Tomorrow is Lean 3!
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 286 calories doing 45 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Push2"
  • lulukittie
    Options
    I did Burn Intervals. Wowza! I tried to do Ab Burner afterwards but I just ran out of gas about 5 minutes in. Next week, I'll do more!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 of Lean too. Lean 3 seemed to be the easiest of the set for me. I didn't have to sit out on any of the exercises to recover, and I went a little bit heavier on the chest exercises. HRM-385 calories.

I totally agree.

CLX Lean 3 plus 10 minutes treadmill. Totally lame on that calorie count. 311 cals burned - (I ate more than that for breakfast)
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Lean 3/Week 2 - 440 calories. I went up on couple of exercises & have to go up again next week :D Tomorrow Burn Intervals.
  • isys5
    Options
    do you think Lean 3 is too easy?
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did burn intervals today and burned 311 calories.

It was supposed to be my rest day but I took one earlier in the week instead.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Burn Circuit 3. Man, this one had a lot of shoulders, squats and lunges. I am going to be feeling this tomorrow!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    Just started today... total newbie, I did BC1 and loved it... I already wrote a separate post about it before I found this check-in thread. Glad I found this group for info/support! Nice to meet y'all :)