• bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    guh. sorry, ignore this.
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    guh. sorry, ignore this.

Looks like you are having an amazing day!?!

Peanuts without salt I would think 'clean' with.... IDK.

;0)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Having an 'ugh' day.

OWLs - 1
    NEWTs - 0
    House Points - 60
  • holyguacamole37
    holyguacamole37 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Alright, that's it. I tried to stay away from this group, buuuut it was calling to me. Let me know how to get started on properly representing the Hufflepuffs!!! =)
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Well for my "clean eating" I think I've managed two meals so far. This is trickier than I thought but, very worthwhile. So far I have 4 newts but no owls...maybe I can sneak in some after I eat my super dirty enchilada dinner.

On a side note: "hubby" is complaining about the fridge being a little too healthy lately so I told him I'd compromise this week and buy white bread and white flour tortillas-which he prefers. I've pretty much outlawed white flour in the house so this is a pretty big deal. He's a grown man and he is skinny as a rail so he doesn't think he should be forced to eat what I am eating but, I hate buying two of everything at the grocery store because then we throw half of it away. He keeps telling me that I am trying to "bring him to the darkside" because I keep sneaking veggies on his plate-LOL! I told him he should feel lucky that I love him enough to care that he eats healthy!!!
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    YAY!!! We have a few new members-welcome to you all. This group is really a great source of support. Just post your weigh in so our head of house (Queeda) can add you to the spreadsheet. Check the last post from Molly for details about this week's challenges.
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    guh. sorry, ignore this.

Looks like you are having an amazing day!?!

Peanuts without salt I would think 'clean' with.... IDK.

;0)

yeah, awesome. It's amazing I didn't set fire to myself!
  • holyguacamole37
    holyguacamole37 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sweet! This morning I weighed in at 147.
    And I guess according to Molly's post, today I earned:
    2 OWLs
    2 NEWTs
    and... 100 House Points. >.<
    (I missed my workout yesterday, so I did yesterday's AND today's this morning. Never again.)
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    11/15/11 stats

owl's--0 my arms are sore today
    newts 8
    house points 75
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Well for my "clean eating" I think I've managed two meals so far. This is trickier than I thought but, very worthwhile. So far I have 4 newts but no owls...maybe I can sneak in some after I eat my super dirty enchilada dinner.

On a side note: "hubby" is complaining about the fridge being a little too healthy lately so I told him I'd compromise this week and buy white bread and white flour tortillas-which he prefers. I've pretty much outlawed white flour in the house so this is a pretty big deal. He's a grown man and he is skinny as a rail so he doesn't think he should be forced to eat what I am eating but, I hate buying two of everything at the grocery store because then we throw half of it away. He keeps telling me that I am trying to "bring him to the darkside" because I keep sneaking veggies on his plate-LOL! I told him he should feel lucky that I love him enough to care that he eats healthy!!!

I am with you on this. I usually make wheat pasta and brown rice and it drives my husband crazy. If I don't cook foods he likes, he'll eat out which is just too expensive so I cook two main dishes and we share sides. He's had cancer twice so you would think he'd be more prone to eat healthy foods, but he has no desire.
  • skinnysuzie
    skinnysuzie Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hello

do you mind if i join you all?

Welcome, hey we're twins..heehee
  • skinnysuzie
    skinnysuzie Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My stats for today:

11/15

Owls: 0 (my arms also were too sore--OY)
    Newts 0
    House Points: 33

I am a dirty girl..
  • asltiffm
    Options
    11/14
    owls = 1
    newts = 10
    hP = 90
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options

I like your attitude. If I was sneaking veggies to my husband's plate he would think I was starving him...not lucky. We actually gave up cooking together about our first 3 months of living together. He makes his "slop" and I make "my stuff". We even grocery shop apart. Works out for us...one less thing for the 2 of us to disagree about. :smile:
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Alright, that's it. I tried to stay away from this group, buuuut it was calling to me. Let me know how to get started on properly representing the Hufflepuffs!!! =)

Hell YES! I love all these new members! I am so freaking excited. Woo Hoo!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Ok Hufflepuffs! I seriously SUCK at eating clean. Jenn we may need to try this again next week lol. I am just so unprepared. Anyways today was blah which seems to be a theme with our group, but tomorrow will be better! Keep kicking *kitten* Hufflepuffs!
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ok so i think i have figured it out :happy:

so yesterdays points for me are

owls 1 (couldnt do many sholder pains)
    newts 4
    hp 137

shall get started with todays points after dropping off daughter to nursery yay!
  • asltiffm
    Options
    11/15
    owls = 2 (the soreness is disappearing, yay!)
    newts = 10
    HP = 85
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have been a total slacker! No push-ups whats so ever! Ugh!

11/14
    OWLs - 0
    NEWTs - 4
    House Points - 74

11/15
    OWLs - 0
    NEWTs - 8
    House Points - 75

The new bike has decreased my daily commute by 16-25 mins... which is great and all, but down down down goes my normal HP's. :0P

Have a great day everyone!!
  • asltiffm
    Options

The new bike has decreased my daily commute by 16-25 mins... which is great and all, but down down down goes my normal HP's. :0P

Have a great day everyone!!

Wow, that's a drastic difference. There's nothing that says you can't keep riding longer, or take a longer route home. That's what I used to do.