Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Spent my day shopping today...boy am I pooped! Had planned on swapping Shred for today and doing NMTZ's tomorrow, but got a call from my 16 yr old son on the way home...someone ran him off the road, was coming at him head-on with the high beams on...it was muddy, he fish-tailed and hit a tree at the very back of his truck bed. The bed is fiberglass...so it's pretty cracked/messed up. He's ok though...thank God! Scared us all pretty good. So, needless to say, I didn't get any dvd in today. Will make up for it tomorrow...ya'll have a good night.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day3, No More Trouble Zones, 6 circuits.......finished! Wow, that was awesome! I feel amazing now, but you guys are right those surrenders definitely burn!

What a great challenge! I am absolutely LOVING the change up off the different dvd's!
    :smile: :smile: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done. Unfortunately I can't do some of the exercises, my left knee joint is swelling up. Have to keep the impact on my knees at a lower level. But I'll stick to the plan, just replace some exercises.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Today 30DS Level 2 = done!!! I then followed it with a Davina Super Body workout. Bring on BFBM tomorrow!!!xx
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, day four done already! Flying by already! YES! Did the shred level 3 today, since I remembered how hard level two is for me :P And a 30 minute workout was very welcome after yesterday's monster of a circuit! I am definitely feeling that one! Hopefully I can get a work out in tomorrow after my 6 hour drive. EESH. We'll see :) Keep up the hard work everyone!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Does anyone know what the difference is between 30DS level 2 and level 3? Level 2 seems to get a bad press!!! I've not been brave enough to check out level 3 yet!!! xx
  • braves1girl
    Options
    Whew! I did NMTZ today since I didn't get any dvd's done yesterday...man it's been a while since I did that dvd and OMG! I thought i was gonna fall out! But I finished! Burnt 401 cals (hrm). Gonna start back on the schedule tomorrow and get back on track with everyone else. I'm gonna be sore....
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOW! Day 3 done for me, first time doing NMTZ... I think my abs and triceps are gonna be sore tomorrow!! :smile:

That's ok, nothing I like better then having sore muscels, just means I worked HARD!! LOL.

Keep up the great work everyone!! :happy:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ok I am finally with you guys.

Yesterday did Ripped instead of Shred because a friend had mine. I now have it! BFBM today and tomorrow because Santa is bringing my other DVD. :wink:
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day4, Level2 of 30DS......complete! Actually am at my dads for the holidays and brought my workout video to workout! Felt so good to not miss a workout!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    I got way-laid by people randomly appearing for dinner and staying until 1am. I haven't done BFBM today. I will have to get on it tomorrow!!!xx
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I finally finished Ripped today! 7 days at each level. Will get started on something new tomorrow. Thinking about Extreme Shred.
  • braves1girl
    Options
    BFBM done! Man am I pooped! Gonna TRY to get a dvd in tomorrow...got tons to do before we head to my moms at 5 pm tomorrow evening for Christmas with my family. Hope ya'll can fit it in...
  • CnocNaCu
    Options
    Dear SANTA, please bring me a treadmill and take away the Jillian Michaels DVDs on your way back through the chimney.

Did 30 DS instead of BFBM yesterday . The later is killing my knees :(
    Will be working out right through the holidays but mightn't be able to post. Will celebrate tonight like most people from the continent do.
    Happy Christmas to you:flowerforyou:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Dear SANTA, please bring me a treadmill and take away the Jillian Michaels DVDs on your way back through the chimney.

Hahhahahahaha that made me laugh out loud!

Day 4 for for me -- traveling and 1) I forgot my tennis shoes and 2) our room has concrete floors. SO...I improvised cardio and did Level 1 of 30DS. Missed two days sick/traveling so now I will workout tomorrow, Sunday, and get caught up eventually this week.

Happy holidays everyone!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Spent my day shopping today...boy am I pooped! Had planned on swapping Shred for today and doing NMTZ's tomorrow, but got a call from my 16 yr old son on the way home...someone ran him off the road, was coming at him head-on with the high beams on...it was muddy, he fish-tailed and hit a tree at the very back of his truck bed. The bed is fiberglass...so it's pretty cracked/messed up. He's ok though...thank God! Scared us all pretty good. So, needless to say, I didn't get any dvd in today. Will make up for it tomorrow...ya'll have a good night.

So glad your son is okay. Have a good holiday.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Ugh, today has been depressing, I had to attend a funeral of a neighbour, and there has been no time to get at exercise, I am struggling with my motivation but hopefully I will get something done later today xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Arrrgh, I did no exercise at all today!!! I will have to get on it tomorrow xx
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Okay.. forgot to post yesterday, but I did workout....did RI30 level 1.

Just finished BFBM for the first time, and can I just say I LOVE the kickboxing circuts:bigsmile: . I really liked the whole workout to be honest :happy:

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday, hopefully I will get a chance to workout and check in tomorrow!!
  • CnocNaCu
    Options
    Workout done for today. I loved it after all the food I had last night.