Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Just popped in to say hi and that I haven't dissapeared. I'm still a bit behind but will get caught up starting tomorrow, of course I'll get all screwed up again when I drive back home but whatever.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Happy Holiday -- sorry I've been MIA, feeling sore throat/tired sicky today. :(

hope to be back at it tomorrow!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    2 days without exercise, UGH! Yesterday was traveling and had family things. Then, was up all nightbwith the flu, YES, again! It was not what I thought Santa would bring me for Christmas, but oh well, didn't miss any work and everyone else is healthy so far.

But, I can't wait to hit the DVDs tomorrow morning, so excited to try the BMBF DVD.
    Tomorrow will be Day5. Thinking since I missed 2 days in a row I will not take Day 7 off. Not sure. I need to use this break to kickmsome butt on my challenge.

My goal and 40th are only 17 days away, I will make it! I am determined!
    :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:

P.S. Got new Asics from my husband. Been using Brooks, and have used Asics in past, so anxious to see how they feel! They are soooo stinkin' cute too, hot pink and charcoal gray!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, here in Ireland it's already Dec 26th and I'm going to do day 8 today. I didn't want a break because I'm feeling guilty after pigging out. Maybe it was just piglet-ing - out but I'm feeling guilty anyway. I'm gonna burn these christmas cookies off my waist :explode:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, just checking in here. I am still with you guys, haven't workout for almost 3 days.I feel so guilty. I must admit, I do ate a lot this Christmas and because we've stayed at my mom's house it is so hard to do my workout routine. and one more thing i have just finished 2 days of ripped in 30 today. almost the last person to finished the challenge but so fulfilling i made it again. now I can fully concentrate in here. will start again tomorrow and it gonna be my day 4.
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sooo, I did not workout yesterday :frown:
    But I am back on the bandwagon, just finished day 6 NMTZ, depending on how the day goes I might try to do day 8 workout tonight to get caught up...
    I'm not sure that will be possible, my husband got me zumba for the Wii and kettlebells for Christmas and I will probably have to play with my new toys later :bigsmile: lol!!

Have a great day everyone!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm getting caught up slowly but surely! Today I did D4 - 30DS L1, and D5, but instead of BFBM I did her new dvd Extreme Shed and Shred (the title says it all!) Two more days of doubling up and I'll be back on track...just in time for New Years. Oh well, I know most of us got a little side tracked during the holidays, the important thing is that we are still here and determined to get this challenge done!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    OK, I didn't exercise the last 3 days, I would say I was to busy but that would be a lie, I was lazy and just not motivated. I am starting with day 1 tomorrow! I am so confused where I am because I was replacing dvds. I got it together and motivated now. Tomorrow morning 30D shred! I will be a week behind but I will try to catch up it when I can. I have to get back in the groove!
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ok...here goes...I didn't do a dang thing today! I have been totally drained all day because of the activities yesterday...(got started at 8:30am...after not going to be til 2am, didn't get into bed until after 1am) therefore, I have literally layed around all day! I plan to get back on track tomorrow...fingers crossed! Best of luck to all of ya'll in getting the dvd's done!
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day5, BFBM...... Completed! Holy smokes, that was quite the workout! Not used to that length of time, but felt amazing when I got done! Totally spoiled with her 20 minute workouts! Didn't help I hadn't workout for 2 days from being sick. Gained 2 pounds as well, ugh! Body is all out of whack from the flu.
    Definitely ready to get back on track!
  • Velks39
    Options
    Just finished BFBM for the first time, and can I just say I LOVE the kickboxing circuts:bigsmile: . I really liked the whole workout to be honest :happy:

I actually loved the kickboxing too! It was so weird NOT using weights, but was nice to have a mix-up!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 4 30 DS Level 1 done today. I still use the 30 DS.
  • tammihart
    Options
    D1- 30ds
    I forgot how quick it is and how much I like it.
    I used my HRM and the MFP calories are 100 off. :angry:
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, I'm all caught up!!
    I just finished day 8 and 9, did a little bit of substitution since I do not currently have 30DS. I did level 1 RI30 for day 8 and level 1 Shred it w/weights. Feeling pretty awesome!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    still sick. :( Hoping tomorrow I'll rebound. I hate laying in bed thinking about how behind I am getting!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    D1- 30ds
    I forgot how quick it is and how much I like it.
    I used my HRM and the MFP calories are 100 off. :angry:

I know. My HRM readings are generally 30% lower than MFP's calculator. But the good news is now you know!
  • tammihart
    Options
    D2- 30ds done! second workout today. I am determined to get caught up.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Another crappy day for me...went to a movie, ate lots of popcorn (unbuttered) and ended up with the worst day out of the 71 I've been on this website/diet. On top of that, I did absolutely NO exercise today! Not proud...but not denying it either! Will do NMTZ's tomorrow AND walk on the treadmill....that is my pennance for my behavior... will keep ya'll posted...need any prayers you can spare...really in a funk!
  • Velks39
    Options
    Day6, NMTZ.....complete! My goal was just to get through the whole dvd, and I did! It is amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it! It was definitely long, but I felt amazing when I finished!

From reading some of your posts that whether you have missed workouts, not eaten healthy, or been ill...... HANG IN THERE! It is ok!!!! The way I look at it, if you have read this and are still logging on here, your are committed and are still in it! We always find obstacles that throw us off, that is just how it will be. In an ideal world we could schedule in that workout and never have to worry about any interuptions....but, we don't and that is ok! Each step you take toward your fitness goal is one step closer to a better YOU! Even if you have to do half a workout in the morning and the other half later that day, or the next. It is better than NO workout at all! Remember this is why we all joined this group, for SUPPORT!!!

These are a few of my favorite quotes:

~Because it may be hard now....but it will definitely be worth it!
    ~Because what doesn't kill you....only makes you stronger!
    ~To accomplish the goal you thought was unattainable!
    ~The only workout you'll regret....is the one you didn't do!

Just some food for thought!
    Enjoy and keep your chin up! We will all make it through this challenge!

:happy: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • tammihart
    Options
    Going out of order bit did Day 4- 30ds this morning because I had somethings to get done and would have more time for a longer workout in the afternoon.

My plan is to do a 30ds each day with another workout until I am caught up. If I stay on track I should be caught up Monday or Tuesday. :smile:

I have a question on the days with 2 workouts do we do both or we have a choice from the 2??