Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Can anybody, please , explain to me WHY my weight loss has stopped after 1 week JM workouts? My diet is the same as before, even better, less carbs and more protein, I'm working out every day plus running twice a week. I can see my body is toning :happy: , I can feel muscels I never noticed before :happy: :happy: , but I'm not losing. Yes, I took measurements and lost an inch or two. I just want to know WHY this is happening. And will I start losing again? Also: I don't take a day off because I love my daily workouts. Would you recommend a day off?
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 6 and day 8 done tonight. Whew! that's so tough again. whole body began to shake after I finished the NMTZ then proceed to 30ds. I will not workout tomorrow, that's why I did my day 8 tonight. me, my mom and my son will be going to celebrate our new years eve at my brother's home.sort of having party again. food,food,food again i hope i can behave/control myself tomorrow. Have a Happy New Year to everyone.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Can't do BFBM today due to my knee swelling and painful. Gonna do 30DS level 1 and then walk on the treadmill. Hopefully that will help. I'm so bummed about my knee! I just took 3 days off and that's it! I feel like I have set myself back weeks (where knee is concerned) and it really pisses me off! Oh well, gotta work with what I can! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Can anybody, please , explain to me WHY my weight loss has stopped after 1 week JM workouts? My diet is the same as before, even better, less carbs and more protein, I'm working out every day plus running twice a week. I can see my body is toning :happy: , I can feel muscels I never noticed before :happy: :happy: , but I'm not losing. Yes, I took measurements and lost an inch or two. I just want to know WHY this is happening. And will I start losing again? Also: I don't take a day off because I love my daily workouts. Would you recommend a day off?

Take a day off! Your body needs a day of rest each week.

You're gaining muscle, focus on your measurements and clothes not the scale!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Out of sequence trying to catch up!

Day 6 NMTZ. Which by the way kicked my butt!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Day 2 and 3 done. Im going to do 30DS the entire challenge unless I get bored :) Using heaving weights this time around.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day10, did 4 circuits of NMTZ. Thats all I had time for this morning. Would of like to have done the whole DVD. I am at a stand still with my weight as well, trying not to dwell on that, even though it is so motivating to see that scale move!

Tomorrow is an OFF day for me.

Our children are big into basketball, and my husband and I both on our Basketball Boards. Tomorrow we are hosting a Boys Youth Basketball tournament all day. 53 teams are participating, from grades 3-8, so it's a pretty big day for our boards to run. So that will be my exercising for the day. Usually the next day we are pretty wiped out, :smile:

This is one of my very favorite quotes, actually found it a few years ago on a card and bought it to put on my dresser to read every day!:

~WHAT WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DO IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD NOT FAIL?~

:drinker: Happy New Year to all MFP's. :drinker:

~CHEERS~
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D6 & D9 done. I will get D10 & possibly D11 in tomorrow, just not sure because Saturday is family time. Probably only 1 workout for the next 3 days. I feel pretty caught up with most of you now.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Whew! Got Day 10 of NMTZ and 1/2 of Day 12 BFBM done. I wanted to do the whole thing but I'm wiped from 2 days in a row of NMTZ!

Almost caught up....

Happy New Year to all you wonderful pals! Each and every one of you inspires me! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I wouldn't have gotten this far without each of you!
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Did 30DS Lvl 2 and walked on the treadmill for 3.2 miles. My knee is a little better, but not sure if my knee could do BFBM for that long...hopefully with a day's rest tomorrow it will be better. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year! Be safe and watch out for the drunk drivers if you go out...
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done. Thought I might get 2 in today but my family had other plans for me.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done and Ive been getting my additional 30-40 cardio each day. Happy New Year ladies!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 9 and 10 done today! had a day off yesterday. we had a great new years eve with my whole family.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I went off the radar there for a few days but I ran 5km this morning, and hopefully I will get on a JM DVD asap!xx
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Catching up, slowly but surely.

Day 9 30 Day Shred Level 2 (subbed Ripped in 30 Level 2)
    Day 12 BFBM the other half of what I started yesterday

Happy New Year my friends! You guys are great--keep it up!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm still here with you guys. Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. Still trying to get caught up, I'll get there eventually I'm only a day behind at the moment. So I'm technically on D13, I'm doing Extreme Shed and Shred instead of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and it is a killer. Let's keep up the good work in the new year!!!
  • Velks39
    Options
    Been a couple days off for me, but I am back and finished Day11, of the 30DS, level 3!

One thing I have noticed with doing the 30DS, I am able to do the advanced moves for almost the whole circuit of exercise, to where before when I did it in the early fall, I pretty much so only did the modified! So, that is definitely a motivator right there!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing break!

Happy 2012 to you all!!!!! :happy:
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Soooo, what days are everyone on? Because I know I'm officially a week behind now, but I was just trying to figure out how hard I'm going to be working to try and catch back up! :P
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Soooo, what days are everyone on? Because I know I'm officially a week behind now, but I was just trying to figure out how hard I'm going to be working to try and catch back up! :P

I am currently 2 days behind
  • Velks39
    Options

I am behind as well! I just completed day 11, but my days off have been different than what the schedule is showing. Hang in there and you will get caught up!