3rd Trimester

Options

Replies

• MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Baby Rose arrived at 11:48pm Thursday, November 1st, 3 (almost 4!) days late! We have been home for 3 hours, so still settling in. Will post details as soon as I can!

Congrats lovely!!!!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Baby Rose arrived at 11:48pm Thursday, November 1st, 3 (almost 4!) days late! We have been home for 3 hours, so still settling in. Will post details as soon as I can!

Yay congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

Yeah!!!!! you had a girl I thought you would can't wait to hear the story :)
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Baby Rose!

I'd like to say "hello". I've just officially entered the 3rd trimester! 13 weeks and 1 days left to go! My due date is Feb. 6th and everything is going smoothly so far. Last time I checked, I've gained about 20 pounds so far and would like to keep my totaly gain under 35 lbs. No complications with the pregnancy yet - just few nausea spurts in the first trimester and a few sore ribs since week 15. I did my gestational diabetes test last Friday and I haven't gotten the results yet, but hopefully everything keeps on going great :)

Hello 3rd trimester! Can't wait to hear about all the new births on this thread!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Welcome to Baby Rose!

I'd like to say "hello". I've just officially entered the 3rd trimester! 13 weeks and 1 days left to go! My due date is Feb. 6th and everything is going smoothly so far. Last time I checked, I've gained about 20 pounds so far and would like to keep my totaly gain under 35 lbs. No complications with the pregnancy yet - just few nausea spurts in the first trimester and a few sore ribs since week 15. I did my gestational diabetes test last Friday and I haven't gotten the results yet, but hopefully everything keeps on going great :)

Hello 3rd trimester! Can't wait to hear about all the new births on this thread!

Welcome to the final stretch girlie!!!!! That's awesome you've only gained 20 lbs this far! Go you!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Nine days left! Somehow lost 3 pounds in he last week. Water weight? I dunno. I ate a a**load of h'ween candy so who knows. But.....9 days!
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Nine days left! Somehow lost 3 pounds in he last week. Water weight? I dunno. I ate a a**load of h'ween candy so who knows. But.....9 days!

I lost a bit of weight at 38 weeks. Now at 39 it is coming back. It is probably water weight. I'm almost 100% sure mine is. I have 9 days to my due date, 3 days until my c/s date. I bet you are getting excited!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options

I lost a bit of weight at 38 weeks. Now at 39 it is coming back. It is probably water weight. I'm almost 100% sure mine is. I have 9 days to my due date, 3 days until my c/s date. I bet you are getting excited!
    Not as excited as you must be! 3 days! My due date is the 21st, but my c/s is scheduled for the 15th. Yay!
  • snowgrrl83
    Options
    You ladies are sooo close to being done!!
    I'm jealous/envious.
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
  • snowgrrl83
    Options
    You and your hubby are ADORABLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics :)
    You look like the cutest pregnant woman alive.
    A must see for anyone who hasn't taken a peek yet.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    how u ladies feeling? ? I've been getting random menstrual like cramps. and i totally forgot how that can be.. i started to get "BH" around 28 weeks w previous pregnancies. for some reason I was surprised when I felt them this 3rd time around at 30weeks. Everything feels so new every time. so weird.... counting down less then 55 days to go. woot woot!!!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Never had "BH" in my last pregnancy but in this one I have had them off and on since 28 weeks. I am now nearing my 35th week and have had menstrual like cramps off and on for while now if one more doctor tells me its stretching I am going to scream. Never had any cramping with my first until I went into labor. Just feeling enormous and trying to avoid cameras and mirrors. I am one of the weird ones who loves my kids but not the pregnancies.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm officially moving to the third trimester thread - I'm 27 weeks today and time seems to be flying! Before I know it, she'll be here LOL. :bigsmile:
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Never had "BH" in my last pregnancy but in this one I have had them off and on since 28 weeks. I am now nearing my 35th week and have had menstrual like cramps off and on for while now if one more doctor tells me its stretching I am going to scream. Never had any cramping with my first until I went into labor. Just feeling enormous and trying to avoid cameras and mirrors. I am one of the weird ones who loves my kids but not the pregnancies.

I am also having the menstrual type cramps. I've only felt them during the night though - so I wake up scared something is going on!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    how u ladies feeling? ? I've been getting random menstrual like cramps. and i totally forgot how that can be.. i started to get "BH" around 28 weeks w previous pregnancies. for some reason I was surprised when I felt them this 3rd time around at 30weeks. Everything feels so new every time. so weird.... counting down less then 55 days to go. woot woot!!!

36 weeks and feeling fantastic!!! I've had BH since the beginning! And haven't hsd anything new come up yet!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

same here. I have been getting BH and menstrual like cramps for a while. I slowed down on exercise and since then I haven't had them very often. But I started exercising more again so I guess I will see what happens. lol. With my previous pregnancy I didn't really get BH so this is all new to me. I heard the more pregnancies you have, the more BH you get and they come earlier. I guess its true for me! On a good note, I am getting outta the house for a ladies retreat next weekend. We leave Friday morning and come home Saturday night, which mean no husband and kid for a day. I am pretty excited about that. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my family, I just need a break for a day. Especially with a new baby coming and being home 24/7, this is well worth it and needed :))
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

I've been getting them on and off since about 35 weeks I think. I'm just hoping it's a sign things are progressing. Tuesday I had them most of the day and Friday showed some progress. I also had them yesterday, but I kind of figured that was from being checked.
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like my little lady will be making a really early appearance...

I woke up at 4:30am with some spotting, so I called my midwife. She met me at our clinic at about 8:00. I have a UTI, but she also checked my cervix and I am dilated 4 cm and 80% effaced. So off to the hospital I went for a stress test. I am having contractions, but I can't feel them. I am home now, on bed rest, hoping my water doesn't break. I am 34w4d. I would like her to hold on for another 10 days or so, but my midwife is pretty convinced she'll be here before Thanksgiving. We've done what we can to prepare her - two rounds of steroid shots at 28 weeks and 32/33 weeks. I'm still pretty overwhelmed/nervous/scared.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like my little lady will be making a really early appearance...

I woke up at 4:30am with some spotting, so I called my midwife. She met me at our clinic at about 8:00. I have a UTI, but she also checked my cervix and I am dilated 4 cm and 80% effaced. So off to the hospital I went for a stress test. I am having contractions, but I can't feel them. I am home now, on bed rest, hoping my water doesn't break. I am 34w4d. I would like her to hold on for another 10 days or so, but my midwife is pretty convinced she'll be here before Thanksgiving. We've done what we can to prepare her - two rounds of steroid shots at 28 weeks and 32/33 weeks. I'm still pretty overwhelmed/nervous/scared.

Hoping she cooks a little longer, but I'm sure she will be fine if she comes early. Good luck mama :)