Pics of our meals.

Options

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that grilled chicken alfredo with mushrooms looks amazing!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    These pics are making my mouth water...especially the peppers!! Yum!!
  • maremare312
    Options
    I just made the yummiest dinner! Breaded, fried chicken with "gravy" for 3 net carbs!

7356066436_e8393f584e.jpg
    100_5065 by maremare312, on Flickr

Recipe:

2 butterflied chicken breasts, lightly pounded just so they were the same thickness
    seasoned salt and garlic powder
    1/4 cup almond meal
    2 T coconut flour
    1 T unsweetened coconut (I don't think this added anything, it wasn't coconut tasting, so will omit it next time)
    2 T oil for frying

1/4 cup half and half
    2 T chopped Italian parsley
    red pepper flakes to taste

Heat oil on large pan until a bit of almond flour tossed in sizzles. Mix almond meal and flour in shallow dish, add any other seasonings you like. Season one side of chicken breasts with seasoned salt and garlic powder, then dip both sides in almond mixture. Fry on each side 3-5 minutes, or until browned nicely and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan, and into pan drippings (should be oil left + some of the almond meal mixture that fell off and browned) add half and half and chopped parsley. Cook and stir for a minute for the parsley to wilt, and add red pepper flakes and salt/pepper to taste.

ETA: The 3 net carbs were for eating 3/4 of this recipe, there is half a piece of chicken and some gravy left over.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    OMG!! All these recipes look great, to die for great!!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    0617121653.jpg

Salad Station :) Easy to throw a salad together any time!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    0610121732.jpg

These are thin cut pork chops seasoned with garlic parsley and pepper and fried in coconut oil.

The green beans a fresh, cooked for about 1 hour on high uncovered with about a cup of water, bacon grease, beef bullion, chicken bullion, pepper, and garlic.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    0610121732.jpg

These are thin cut pork chops seasoned with garlic parsley and pepper and fried in coconut oil.

The green beans a fresh, cooked for about 1 hour on high uncovered with about a cup of water, bacon grease, beef bullion, chicken bullion, pepper, and garlic.
    [/quote]
  • maremare312
    Options
    Those porkchops and green beans look pretty good!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    U4mPr.jpg
    cream of zuch and broc soup.

YdtgN.jpg
    almond flour cookie i made w. craisins and pecans

WTa3x.jpg
    zuch, brussels sprouts, and cauli stir fry.

K3mGI.jpg
    pepper eggs (overcooked, bleh)

WW8Ca.jpg
    steak tips and broc. also had salad, but that was just lettuce.

LZpJE.jpg
    stuffed pepper. beef with flax instead of bread crumbs and cheese on top. 4 carb spag sauce
  • caraiselite
    Options
    annnd

6m5RF.jpg
    almond flour pancake
  • caraiselite
    Options
    5iiXR.jpg

mexipizza
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    This is yesterday's lunch. 2 Chicken burger patties, crusted with shredded coconut (they were delicious!!!) and side salad (2 cups of spinach, 1 cup chinese cabbage, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup finnocchio (fennel root), 1 celery stalk and one tbsp of extra virgin olive oil)

IMG_0119.jpg
  • olymp1a
    Options
    Chinese Cabbage (it has zero carbs)
    1 Fried egg
    1 Pork sausage

IMG_0115.jpg
  • olymp1a
    Options
    Chili con carne with shredded cheddar cheese (I made it into a burito but broken down when I had to reheat it in microwaves)
    Salad with spinach, lettuce and chinese cabbage

IMG_0112.jpg
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    0630121816a.jpg

BROCCOLI SALAD WITH HAM
    1 bunch fresh broccoli, about 1 pound before trimming
    8 ounces diced ham
    4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
    1 cup mayonnaise
    2 tablespoons cider vinegar
    2 tablespoons granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
    (I added a really small red onion sliced) Ajust carbs.

Trim and peel the tough stalks and finely chop the broccoli. Place in a large bowl. Add the ham and cheese. In a small bowl, blend the remaining 3 ingredients. Mix into the broccoli mixture and chill several hours before serving. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired, but I usually find that no seasoning is needed.

Makes about 8 servings
    Do not freeze

With granular Splenda:
    Per Serving: 320 Calories; 30g Fat; 10g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs

With liquid Splenda:
    Per Serving: 318 Calories; 30g Fat; 10g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs
  • mstorvik
    mstorvik Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My user icon was the meal I just had.... wow... Sardines, drained. Add 30 g of mayo, and 10 g of spicy mustard. Put on romaine leaves.... and top with an ounce of avocado! YUM!
  • BeyondMyLookingGlass
    Options
    http://lshs.leesummit.k12.mo.us/studentprojects/1011/fall/hr7/bmathews/html_project1/images/jalapeno poppers.jpg

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A PIC. THOUGHT A LINK OF A PIC ONLINE WOULD WORK...BUT NO...HOW DO YOU DO IT?

We did this for the 4th...(de seeded them to make them milder) Calculated the ingredients and they end up being like 2.5 carbs for two of them...they are addicting, though. Easy to make. Shove some cream cheese in the deseeded raw half wrap with bacon then grill. WEAR SURGICAL GLOVES WHEN PREPPING OR YOUR HANDS WILL ABSORB THE JALAPENO AND BURN FOR A BIT
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Faux Sushi made with cauliflower rice

How do I insert a picture?
  • maremare312
    Options
    You need to put image tags around the photo hosting link. before and after with no spaces inside the brackets. Upload your pics first to a photohosting site such as photobucket or flickr and then select the bb code (bulletin board code, not the html code)

jalapeno%20poppers.jpg
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    23343660_3861_thumb.jpg

still not right but...

Faux Sushi made with cauliflower rice