Like Minded Lushes - February 2012

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I love that!!! Great show too :)

So as this day drags on and the argument I had with my boss (also my mom :noway: ) keeps festering inside me, I keep thinking that wine might happen tonight!!! Does it make it any better that I am walking to the liquor store :huh:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    walking to the liquor store basically negates those calories, didn't you know?!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yeah that's what I thought :wink:
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I dont log my alcohol but I try to "sorta" keep track. and I only drink on weekends...trying to make it only one night of drinking. lol
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LMAO...I love this
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kat, you can try to sip on some slimming tea (chinese herbal tea). I just bought some and OMG!! Luckily, I read the label before ingesting. It goes with warnings. AND, I do have to say it works. LOL

sounds yummy?? What is that and where can I get it??

Monday 0
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday - prolly 0

Thursday through Sunday are hard days for me. I do limit to 2 drinks on Thursdays, but the wine flows freely on the weekends.

I have the Triple Leaf super slimming Herbal Tea from the grocery store. Ummmm, all I can say is expect some cramping and detoxing from it...make sure you read the "suggested use"

Robin, your still newlywed'ish...so, you better get your order in!! :smokin:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Got my 2 hours on the bike in. Think I'm going to have a nice salad for dinner and there will definitely be wine tonight :smile:

It was near 60 today, HUGE difference from last winter where we had an absurd amount of snow. I'll take it though! Something about the smell in the air and being able to have the windows open has just put me in the best mood today :smile: Probably do my usual of lighting some candles, I'll have some wine and watch my shows with the pups until the fiancé gets home, nice and relaxing :heart:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely lushes,

Yes I am doing an alcohol free month, or fun-free february as I've nicknamed it so far, I do seem to have these mad urges every so often.

Had a 'Friday night' feast, last night of pizza and wine, just to make the most of my last night of being able to drink!

day 1 = 0 :happy:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    My day just got a lot more interesting...... 2shots of jack daniels down already and wine...atleast 12oz....when I say interesting its not a good thing..............
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    what happened??!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    what happened??!!

The suspense peaks....Dang!! Jack on a week night :noway:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My day just got a lot more interesting...... 2shots of jack daniels down already and wine...atleast 12oz....when I say interesting its not a good thing..............

Chin up buttercup. You have us .... Jack AND wine.

Had an after dinner coffee, not sure I'll need any wine haha. Then again, my show doesn't start for another half an hour so we'll see.
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    Glad to be a part of this group!! It's perfect and what I'm looking for..I drink a little too much and my weak days are Monday thru Wednesday...Happy Hours...I was even a little too ashamed to log what I drank last night...Ugh..I don't wanna see the calories generated from my 6 whiskey and cokes....

Whiskey and Cokes are better than Beer. Less Carbs.
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    images25-1.jpg
    stole this from Zippo

Words can't describe how much I love this. Can't wait for April 1st.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    what happened??!!

The suspense peaks....Dang!! Jack on a week night :noway:

Sorry signed off and continued to pour wine the rest of the night...family drama ****, still not sure what the F is going on!! I needed the wine to stop the brain!!!! Hope today will be a better day.......
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-2 shots of Jack and 18ishoz of wine......
    Thursday-def wine!!!!

Atleast I made it two days....better than I've done in a long time :happy:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to turn off the switch that says "drink" it seems to get turned on about 7:00 every night. Vodka and diet lemonade. several.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Well Robin, if you find it PLEASE share :wink:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- still trying for 0
    Friday- dinner with friends and a bar with great draft beer, so its on :drinker:
    Saturday- no plans, but I will be drinking....probably wine
    Sunday- don't really care about this Super Bowl, so I may do projects around the house which usually leads to a few beers
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Great job Chloe!!!! So proud of you :wink: Also very jealous....love delicious draft beers!!! We are going to a Brew Pub saturday, super excited!!!