You're alright but you're not all right:tongue:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-2 shots of jack and 18ishoz of wine
    Thursday-2 shots of jack and 12oz of wine
    Friday-aiming for only two glasses of wine. We are celebrating my mom's bday and having chinese for dinner. I am opting for the healthy steamed chicken and vegetables with garlic sauce on the side and maybe some wonton soup.
    Saturday will be my beer day. We have a groupon for a brewpub and well brews need to be drank :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    TGIF...I made it the whole week and will def be a drunkard tonight!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Really lushy last night. Fell "asleep" sometime between 8 and 9 then hubs woke me up to go to bed at 11.:ohwell:

I have been so good food wise all week until some one brought in cherry cordial M&M's and the sugar monster got a hold of me. Then a friend from Scotland had some chocolates his mother sent him (so good) so I kind of said "f" the day and didn't even get on the treadmill last night I just sat down and started drinking vodka diet lemonades. not sure how many.

At least it is Friday. Here's to a lushy happy Super Bowl drinking weekend!!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Totally caved last night....

Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- 12 oz merlot and some dark chocolate......yummmmo!
    Friday- out to dinner....prolly some draft beer
    Saturday- doing something with friends either out to dinner or dinner at somebodys house, so either wine or drinks will be involved
    Sunday- dont really care about the game and the hubs works, so I might be productive and take it easy, but we will see
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I didnt really keep track of the drinks last night (wasnt paying ) But I think we went through 3 pitchers of beer and had 4 shots over a five hour period. LOL My boys can drink. I know there will be drinking this weekend just not sure if I'm going out tonight or not yet :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ugh, too much wine last night. Not sure 2 hours on the bike is happening today but maybe 1 hour after spending multiple hours on the couch haha.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 1 pint of beer and 1 dram of scotch.................hhhhhhhhmmmmmm good
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I think I need to switch away from so much beer. I just love it! But I am convinced the beer is keeping me fat. Tonight I may try a nice big glass of red wine to sip on all night. Usually I chug beers because I love the taste and the carbonation, but I need to make a change.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    tuffy-me too!!! I love a good beer or two or three or four.......
    I try to only drink it once a week now :sad: cause I felt like it was bloating me BAD!!!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Happy hour is starting to sound good right now...I'm thirsty :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Happy hour is starting to sound good right now...I'm thirsty :drinker:

Yeah me :wink:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It's Friday, so instead of hitting the gym I will be meeting up with friends. Oh and I will have a drink, or two. But I will keep it to drinking water....................... mixed with Canadian Club!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    snow day, three day weekend!! Loma Marg last night, then a beer. I was pretty drunk, events are blurry.
    Got to sleep in, though, so that was nice. Not sure when I'll start drinking now. Got dinner plans...
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I am in serious need of a date night with the fiancé and I'm in the mood for martinis!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You'll be all right.............
    You're alright but you're not all right:tongue:

Indeed I'm only half left :wink:

Day 3 of no alcohol and still feeling positive about my decision despite it being Friday night which is usually a drinking night.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    great job Yvonne. You are a much stronger woman than I am.

It's time to leave work and get home to do some drinkin' .:drinker: I really love Fridays.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    been a bit bedridden the past 2 days. didn't drink all week except ! glass of moscato last night, Thursday is usally my night out that I allow myself 2 drinks, so I am thinking I drank the wine just cause my body is used to having alcohol on Thursdays, lol

Gotta friend bringing me some soup tonight and well...wine goes so well with chicken soup....
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    feel better krisco! and yvonne..you're a better woman than I.

the rest of you sound like a bunch of lushes!! :drinker:

I actually abstained both Wed and Thursday but all bets are off today. I had a great workout this morning but the husband is now home after a week in Park City skiing and he's still in vacay mode and ready to party. I thoroughly enjoyed the week without him..but might just have to jump his bones tonite. :tongue:

Happy weekend everyone!