Like Minded Lushes - February 2012

Options

Replies

• ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I have to say I am proud of me too :tongue: I really wanted some wine last night, but I just kept drinking my water! Tonight will be rough, but we are having a bit of a high cal dinner, so I just keep telling myself I don't have the room for booze today!! But, I know I've still done it before anyways, so we will see!

Hope you day is better than yesterday Kate! I haven't had much work drama this week and I think that's why its been easier to steer clear of the booze! Otherwise I would've been right there with ya!:drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    last night I had three glasses of red wine. When I got home, I fell right to sleep which makes me think maybe I drank too much. oh well...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Hope you day is better than yesterday Kate! I haven't had much work drama this week and I think that's why its been easier to steer clear of the booze! Otherwise I would've been right there with ya!:drinker:

So far so good today but wine is still in my future....thirsty thursday lushes!!!!!!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Lushy Wednesday.......................What?...................Yeah I know. 3 beers and a tall shot of root beer schnapps....I blame the day I had yesterday!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Lushy Wednesday.......................What?...................Yeah I know. 3 beers and a tall shot of root beer schnapps....I blame the day I had yesterday!

So did I, teehee :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Oooooh I like alcohol. I just found this group. Hello!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I didn't drink last night..but had the most wonderful burger and onion rings.

Back on track with the eating/exercise today. No drinking tonight hopefully. But who knows..my weekend starts today.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Going to hold off on the booze tonight, weigh in tomorrow. Too much wine last night = not feeling so hot today. I might still try to get in an hour on the bike though.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hi everybody I'm Jen and I just joined the group. I've been on MFP since Sept and lost 37 pounds. In that time there have been a few things I will not give up sugar in my coffee, my coffee period and my drinking. I went out last night with some of my boys and we had a blast. Jager and beer til about 330 am. Oh I dont get hangovers never have lol neither do my sisters. I already have plans to go out tonight with some friends so I know I'll more than likely be drinking. I'm very lucky cause I don't go into work til 10 am so that allows me to go out more often.:bigsmile:
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Birthday week - tips on how to survive it, please! I have people wanting to take me out for drinks left and right. Celebrating the big day on Sunday with bottomless mimosas at brunch..... uh oh!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    welcome LA Amazona and jenbit! sure y'all will love it here!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Birthday week - tips on how to survive it, please! I have people wanting to take me out for drinks left and right. Celebrating the big day on Sunday with bottomless mimosas at brunch..... uh oh!

found out last weekend. just enjoy!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It's February, I'll drink to that! lol
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options

It's February so I can't/won't drink to that! :sad:

Drinking is my way of relaxing and celebrating the end of another week so I figure I've got to find a replacement (preferably not food) and convince myself it's just as much as of a treat. I guess it's just all to do with the associations I give it, well that and the fact that alcohol is just damn good :blushing:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I had wine earlier in the week. I can't stop at one glass, I drank the whole damn bottle!!

I'm now saving up for Saturday. I'm going to a wild crazy party (carnaval) and will most likely have alcohol poisoning by the end of the night... hahaha, not really but I am going to drink! :bigsmile:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You'll be all right.............
  • kblue2007
    Options

It's February so I can't/won't drink to that! :sad:

Drinking is my way of relaxing and celebrating the end of another week so I figure I've got to find a replacement (preferably not food) and convince myself it's just as much as of a treat. I guess it's just all to do with the associations I give it, well that and the fact that alcohol is just damn good :blushing:

You can do it!!! xoxo
  • jeccalou
    jeccalou Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. Just joined and looking foward to chatting with you all. Wine is just about my only "vice" left and I ain't giving it up! I work it in to my day and work it off when I over indulge. Nice to meet you all.
    :smile:
    --jessica but my family calls me jecca
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0

Ha, I logged one beer but haven't drank it yet. I'm thinking that I like all those zeros. I had acupuncture today for this clogged ear thinking it would help. I think it's worse!! I should just go to bed because tomorrow is the WEEKEND!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I caved and am on my 2nd glass of wine. Despite a nasty hangover, I got myself on my bike and logged in an hour. Think I might do another 2 hour ride tomorrow but we'll see.