Like Minded Lushes - February 2012

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    ' I thoroughly enjoyed the week without him..but might just have to jump his bones tonite. :tongue:

Hot tub gymnasics here!!

Happy Hour
    Dinner
    Hot tub
    Night cap
    Life is good...sobriety sucks
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mon--Thurs, 0 drinks
    Friday, 4'ish Summit Pale Ales, 4'ish glasses of wine

Total: 8'ish

It's amazing the amount of damage I can do in one night. :ohwell: Talk about self-destruction
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    serious vodka with sour apple pucker last night. Way too much. Off to hypnosis now. Catch you all latere.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 3 beers and a Jack & coke.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Fri- 1 Pictcher of Mogolian Mother Fu$5ers and 2 shot Jager ...... It was a good night :bigsmile:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Well intended on 2 glasses of wine last night, ended with 4 and a margarita, oh well! Today is a beer day...lunch/dinner at a brewpub. But first, cleaning....that beers gonna taste REAL good after cleaning up this disaster of a house haha!!!
    Enjoy your day everyone!!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well intended on 2 glasses of wine last night, ended with 4 and a margarita, oh well! Today is a beer day...lunch/dinner at a brewpub. But first, cleaning....that beers gonna taste REAL good after cleaning up this disaster of a house haha!!!

My well intended 2 glases of wine turned into 4 as well. Wish I had the margarita...so jealous!
    Enjoy your brew pub today!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Went to the bridal show, it was enormous and a bit of an overload. Kind of fun though, soooo much cake and I'm not even that into cake. We're going to this mexican restaurant we like called Margaritas so I'm thinking I'll have the Heavens to Margatroid margarita which has 7 different types of alcohol, 2 of those and you're good to go. Definitely going to get back to no booze during the week next week, weigh in Friday was fine but I felt puffy and gross. Plus it seems that when I abstain until Fridays, the scale is pretty nice to me :smile: Not sure about tomorrow, fiancé won't be having much if any because he's got to be in to work for 6am Monday. Thinking I might log 2 hours on the bike tomorrow since I didn't work out today and I didn't work out yesterday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday :drinker: :smile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mon--Thurs, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 2 vodka sodas, one marg, one pinot noir, one boxed white wine

Total: 13'ish

I think for superbowl is going to be low-key and soberish...have a good day all!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options

My well intended 2 glases of wine turned into 4 as well. Wish I had the margarita...so jealous!
    Enjoy your brew pub today!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

It is a well known fact that glasses of wine tend to multiply if nobody is looking :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    :I made a decision that this would be my last weekend with vodka for a while. Imagine my surprise when DH brought home Goose instead of economic vodka. What a way to say farewell to my favorite spirit. I am doing a great job killing it. Happy super bowl Sunday.drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, you've got to go out in style!! :glasses:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Day 5 no drinks, I like reading about all the super lushy exploits in here though, feel like I'm getting my alcohol vicariously through you :drinker: :happy:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Lots of scrumptious goodies to munch on during the game and hanging out with good friends. Haven't started the drinking yet but I'm thinking lemon/lime sparkling water and gin or maybe vodka and lemon/raspberry sparkling water. Low on calories, tasty and you get water with your drink :wink: that's gotta be somewhat hydrating and hangover reducing haha.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl = bad decisions
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Hey kids...just got back from the funeral. We had to stay an extra day due to weather. Between my sibs and I, I think we downed 10 bottles of wine, several beers and vodka sodas, and a few shots.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday - Thursday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 2 vodka sodas, one marg, one pinot noir, one boxed white wine
    Sunday, 0 drinks

Total: 13'ish

I guess not too bad for clumping them all together in one week...

New week starts tomorrow....
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Mornin'

Friday-1 margarita and 4 glass of wine (16oz)
    Saturday-5 beers, 1 shot of jack and 2 shots of appleton rum....i was TRASHED!!!
    Sunday-2 margaritas and 2 glass of wine
    Monday-Wednesday-0...thats the plan!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    superbowl sun - A LOT of beers...............good food, good drinks, good friends, & good game.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kate and Zippo def had a good weekend :drinker: :drinker: