Like Minded Lushes - February 2012

Options

Replies

• KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey Marti! Gonna have to try the vodka and Fresca. I have been drining vodka with Ocen Spray diet sparking blueberry/pomegranate juice! It saves right much on the calories!.:drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I got some more snow for my birthday, but not a snow day:ohwell:
    Last night I went to a dog training as part of volunteering for the shelter, it was interesting but 4 hours! I was starving, so I had a bloody mary while I fixed dinner, then a tequila and sprite after dinner while I went over my taxes to learn I owe almost $3k:sad:
    happy birthday to me...
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Amy, last year we owed that much and hubs didn't change the withholdings. So, I am sure that we will owe $$$ again!! It sucks!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Happy bday,,Amy!!

0 for sunday and Monday. Probably a glass of wine tonight.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you're having a better day since you did your taxes. OUCH!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - Um, well... yeah. I'm drinking tonight. At least I made it one night! :noway:
    Wednesday - Work out with trainer... so hopefully I'll go home and just go to bed.

Hope everyone has a good night! :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm locking up the food department and eating more fruits, veggies, lots of water, not as many carbs from bread and Saturday is the ONLY cheat day. I figure this leaves wiggle room for booze during the week, however if it seems that even with locking the food part up and keep calories under control and it's still not showing on the scale, then unfortunately booze will only happen on the weekends.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Amy!!! Sorry about your taxes....we owe too!!! It sucks!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    UGH Amy, that sucks! We haven't done taxes yet....hoping to get atleast alittel something back....we shall see!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0...even though I was REAL close to pouring some wine. Our computers hard drive took a **** saturday, we got it back last night but are having issues getting everything back on it.
    Wednesday-0. It has to be, today is a rest day and I don't have enough cals.....UNLESS I skip some of my snacks, teehee. I'll see how the days goes :happy:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays are rough. DH always has a really sh1tty day on Tuesday and he gets home all depressed and mopey and miserable. I don't handle that well so it was a whole bottle of white wine last night. Well at least I am still avoiding the hard stuff. Tonight will be better.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, hoping for a zero

I'm in 2 contests that weigh in on Wednesday and Friday....Friday, I work 3 to 11---so, we will see what happens. Oh, I started taking some Lunesta at night to help with falling asleep. That has also prevented me from drinking at night. I'll be switching to Ambien and I'll see if that works as well.

Total: 0
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is plugging along.

0 for me since the superbowl. I'm ready to see the scale move a little (in the right direction) so we shall see how dedicated I can be.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    0 last night too...opening the bottle of wine seemed like too much work.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    WOW the self control the last couple days is awesome!! We rock :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options

That's because I can smell the 160's and they smell good! :wink:
  • kblue2007
    Options

That's because I can smell the 160's and they smell good! :wink:

Yeah I'm hoping to drop something this week too, but that optimism never seems to pay off :tongue:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    *chuckles @ Kate*
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Going to be good today and tomorrow in hopes for another loss on the scale Friday :smile:

I've come up with a way to really stop myself from just pouring glass after glass of wine. When you think one bottle it doesn't seem that bad but when you realize that is 5.5 glasses and visualize that, it's a lot :indifferent: So, I'm going to visualize that and cut back and even though I said drinks will be my "cheat" during the week, I'm going to try and just keep it to Friday and Saturdays from here on out.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I found that I drink less wine in smaller glasses too...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Oh absolutely a True Story Amy!!! I have big ol' favorite one...which is about a 16oz glass and it needs to be filled by atleast 12oz or it doesn't look like enough wine and alittle silly :huh: ...on the other hand my 8oz glasses, when filled too high make me feel like a lush so I 1/2 fill those :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    but, but...I love my big ol wine glass. :frown: