Phase 1

Options

Replies

• totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I completed my 1st week! OUCHIES, my body is super sore but I'm excited to feel it :)

I took measurements and took tons of before pictures so I will do this for every phase. I am not anticipating weight loss but looking forward to a leaner body! Good luck to everyone in their current phase.

Nice job! I haven't taken any before pictures - I really should. I am officially going to take my weight and measurements tomorrow morning at the end of week 2. I should be good and bloated :happy:
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I completed my 1st week! OUCHIES, my body is super sore but I'm excited to feel it :)

I took measurements and took tons of before pictures so I will do this for every phase. I am not anticipating weight loss but looking forward to a leaner body! Good luck to everyone in their current phase.

Nice job! I haven't taken any before pictures - I really should. I am officially going to take my weight and measurements tomorrow morning at the end of week 2. I should be good and bloated :happy:
    TOM is coming to visit me too!! lol Be sure to measure at the least. I took pictures in the beginning but they were taken by my 6 yr old great niece. Not sure how well they will compare!
  • totallytasha
    Options
    Ah, so I've gained 5 pounds and about half an inch on my waist! Although I ate sodium extremely late last night, and TOM is not helping, so I'm hoping it's only an actual gain of 2 or 3 pounds. And really, I don't mind. I'm seeing a bit of definition in my arms already, and I'm absolutely loving the soreness in my legs this morning! Excited for week 3 next week and having 2 leg workout days instead of 1 : )
  • totallytasha
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! First day of week 3 today - legs!! I am determined to actually stay in my calories this week instead of becoming a ravenous beast from the workouts and eating everything I find. How is everyone doing?
  • debwaid
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! First day of week 3 today - legs!! I am determined to actually stay in my calories this week instead of becoming a ravenous beast from the workouts and eating everything I find. How is everyone doing?

Good for you! I was totally out of control over the weekend but working on getting back on track today! I plan to measure tomorrow and weigh in. Probably will see an increase since my eating was out of control but I am sure its mostly water weight etc
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am now pushing on the Phase 2 as of today! I loved the change! I just wanted to drop in and say keep pushing through Phase 1 and if you love the burn Phase 2 will welcome you kindly :-) TOM is coming so I'm pushing my Phase 1 after pics till after bloating is done but I plan on posting them, I am really impressed with the toning I am seeing, its small but results are results
  • debwaid
    Options
    I am now pushing on the Phase 2 as of today! I loved the change! I just wanted to drop in and say keep pushing through Phase 1 and if you love the burn Phase 2 will welcome you kindly :-) TOM is coming so I'm pushing my Phase 1 after pics till after bloating is done but I plan on posting them, I am really impressed with the toning I am seeing, its small but results are results
    Awesome! Yes, they may be little changes but they are there and it feels great!!
  • totallytasha
    Options

Great job! I love that you can see a difference after the first phase : )
  • totallytasha
    Options
    Ah, last week of phase 1! I'm kind of excited to be done with avoiding cardio, mostly because I want to see the results the cardio brings. But at the same time, I don't care to actually do it, and I am going to fully enjoy this last week of weights only. Last week I was finally able to do squats without my knees getting messed up - hooray! I'm excited to see if I can do it again today. Have a great week everyone!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Ah, last week of phase 1! I'm kind of excited to be done with avoiding cardio, mostly because I want to see the results the cardio brings. But at the same time, I don't care to actually do it, and I am going to fully enjoy this last week of weights only. Last week I was finally able to do squats without my knees getting messed up - hooray! I'm excited to see if I can do it again today. Have a great week everyone!
    Awesome news about the squats!! On to cardio.....geez I hate cardio though!! Good luck!
  • cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Phase 1. Tomorrow will be Day 3 of the program and I'm excited. I've decided to workout Sundays-Wed.
  • debwaid
    Options
    I'm currently on Phase 1. Tomorrow will be Day 3 of the program and I'm excited. I've decided to workout Sundays-Wed.
    Love this program....it was a great start for me to get back into Weight Lifting! I am currently doing Phase 1 again. Not sure where some of these ladies are! Good luck!
  • totallytasha
    Options
    Love this program....it was a great start for me to get back into Weight Lifting! I am currently doing Phase 1 again. Not sure where some of these ladies are! Good luck!

Same here - I love this! It's wonderful that she has such a variety of exercises, and the perfect amount of challenge increase every time. Let us know what you think!
  • debwaid
    Options
    [/quote]
    Same here - I love this! It's wonderful that she has such a variety of exercises, and the perfect amount of challenge increase every time. Let us know what you think!
    [/quote]
    This is so totally on spot!! She changes up the routines, pushes us to keep us challenged and it is never boring!!
  • cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today is Week 2, Day 2. I made yesterday my cheat filled day. It's supposed to be a cheat MEAL, but I digress. Anyway, got on scale today and I'm 3lbs lighter. I'm more interested in inches lost, but the scale sliding will be motivation for the time being.

I'm gonna start taking progress photos in a brand new bikini I bought maybe 4-5yrs ago. Still has the tags on it. I'm gonna log measurements, front, back and side images every Sun/Mon.
  • debwaid
    Options
    Pictures definitely tell the story! If I hadn't taken pictures, I would have been very discouraged since the scale doesn't move much! Great job on the weight loss!
  • totallytasha
    Options
    Yeah, I definitely feel like I should have taken some pics. Regretting it a bit now!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Yeah, I definitely feel like I should have taken some pics. Regretting it a bit now!
    Its not too late! You would've seen more progress but I believe you will still some. My pictures that I took were at the beginning of Phase 1, Phase 2 and then once I finished Phase 2.
  • vickystrand1
    vickystrand1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Started day 1 today. Taking pics tonight. Wish me luck! The no cardio will give me nightmares.
    Is anyone here NOT doing this at a gym? Anyone using bands in conjunction w/the weights at home?

Thanks!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Started day 1 today. Taking pics tonight. Wish me luck! The no cardio will give me nightmares.
    Is anyone here NOT doing this at a gym? Anyone using bands in conjunction w/the weights at home?

Thanks!
    Here's some luck! I'm in Phase 2, second time around. I go to the gym, and I think most everyone is this group is too! Feel free to add me!!