Daily Chat Thread

Options

Replies

• DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I also love coming across women who lift heavy and with great form. Although it doesn't happen often so I am very conscious that I keep staring at them. Its in an admiring way but they probably think I am weird!

I also don't do crunches anymore. At the minute I am doing no core work in stage 7 but when I move on to supercharged it will be all plank variations.

Love, I hated the BWM so much. I was always liable to skip it if I could think of any excuse!

Good luck back at the gym JL. I like your style of taking diet breaks. I think it is good for us mentally not to be dieting all the time. I am tempted to take one too but I have been over on my calories most days for the past 2 or 3 months so I suppose I already have been on one! Today I went out to a fancy steakhouse to celebrate finishing uni so I ate lots and lots and lots of food and I am not going to bother trying to track any of it. But this morning I weighed in heavier than I have in a long time so tomorrow I start tracking again in earnest. Ugh, I need to lose some fat soon!
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I did my lifting last night and it must have been a good work out, I'm feeling it today. I've got my boss in office with me today so I've got to make this short & sweet before she sees ( even though it sounds like she is watching a movie at her desk). Also means no cardio today if she stays until 5pm with me again. Last time she came for a visit she left early so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Nice walk Beeps
    Great workout Sam
    Jamaican, have fun at the gym, I'm sure you'll feel it after.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Ugh Ali, I bet you are willing her out of the office, hahaha. I would not be happy missing my workout for that.

I lifted yesterday - squats are not as bad as I thought. I dialled back the weight to correct my depth. I can get parallel with 60 kgs (132lbs) but not at 65kgs (143lbs) - so now I know which weight to work on. Gotta do some cardio today but not feeling inspired....
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I don't do crunches. Planks are awesome. Supercharged is awesome lol

Cheesecake balls - there's a link in one of my posts waaaay back :wink:

Apparently I need to make more. But I forgot the cream cheese at the shop yesterday, so the kids will have to wait lol

I'm too lazy to go back to the last page...

The Husband has his last exam for the semester this morning. He should be sitting in there right now. Maths, statistics, algebra, graphs & tables - oh, so much fun (can you feel the sarcasm). And he's been hitting me with the questions for 5 days straight. I'm like, dude. I know I did the highest level maths in high school, but that was nearly 20 years ago! (oh crap) And then I did a humanities degree. In criminal psychology. Maths can go jump as far as I'm concerned.

But anyway, get this over with and then there's no more uni until.... November 10 LOL :flushed:

Oh and for those on my friend's list (and if you're not, why not... I talk about cookies, and coffee and how much I hate a particular exercise on any given day, what more can you want?), I've decided to do a nutritionists course to be followed up (hopefully) with a proper degree in dietetics once the husband has finished his uni.

I have in narrowed down to a couple of courses. Choice will be made on cost (ugh!) and ability to do it around work & kids. Good thing is... I have several friends who are personal trainers. They've already told me to hurry up because they will send me clients lol

Wow. I've just had a coffee and I really need another one. A really, really big, black, strong coffee. Double shot. Or something. Or I should just get up off the lounge, go upstairs to the studio and work.

Decisions, decisions.... :smiling_imp::innocent:
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Sam-how do you single leg squat so well? I can't stand those! I feel like my form is junk...even up on a box so I have somewhat for my other leg to go! I need to watch some more videos on them before I start stage 5!

Love-good for you! I'll be joining you in 5 soon enough and suspect I'll hate it even more than 3! The BWM wasn't my least favorite part, but not my favorite either!

Beeps-good goal. Bathing suits are wonderful accountability!!

Pmag-good workout! Making the most of your time is wise!

• Julieboolieaz
    Options

After 13 days of being a couch potato, its back to the gym tomorrow! [/quote]

Enjoy your return to the gym! Hope you're rewarded for your hard work :)

SNB-I've been doing different ab work, but not many planks lately. I just get so bored by them! I'm doing variations where I kneel on the ball and turn side to side to work my hips, and a side plank on a bosu ball, and incline crunches and side bends....I wish I would stand planks better. :(

Sam and beeps, and all who are facing winter...I miss a warm fire and cocoa ...but like my winter here in Az. :)

Ali-sounds like a great day!! Love Sedona!

DNA-cool! It would be a natural fit for you! I love coffee too...you're tempting me!

Jo-good for you perfecting your form!! I have trouble with consistency...some reps are great, others (ESP toward the end) tend to suffer :(.

Dou-I'm with you! I went shopping today which really shot j confidence :'( I was feeling good about myself...but then these cute clothes were tight and don't look good..sigh. I need to buckle down and either lower my cals even more or go back to LC.

Good workout today. Upped some weights and felt good. A guy I see at the gym every day and chat with sometimes, came over to give me some core exercises to try. He kind of "trains" a few ladies in he morning, unofficially, and I guess decided to share some of his tchniques with me? I tried them, to be nice, but they're not on plan and I'm not super interested in staying longer...but may add them to my ab repertoire. These 2 moves targeted my outer hip and thigh...in lieu of the Hanna flexion which I've been skipping. May be helpful, but I'm not sure how to politely tell him that I'm not looking for advice? :\

• Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Snb- ok to do planks

Beeps you want your January body back? Most want the July one...you are going to get your best yet.

Sam it never stops but you keep going.

Anyway I am questioning things right now. My upper body feels massive . Probably good because I wanted upper body strength. I like the focus on the main lifts and I am seeing slow progress. It is soo hard to do one rep or three reps. I am a cardio endurance animal. But I deaded 140 and squatted 135 and Bp 75. I just don't feel like I worked out.
    I will figure it out tomorrow after physical therapy 7 am, principal meeting 9 am, meeting my hospital CEO at 2 pm. This is a day off from work !?! I will need yoga before soccer practice at six.
    I made my protein today!!!
  • jo_marnes
    Options
    Busy day pmag.... I know the feeling. You have my sympathy. Sometimes I feel similar after low reps - but then the DOMS kick in and I know I worked (like with my quads today!)

DNA - I'm dreading my kids asking me maths questions with homework! Has been so long.... all forgotten (coz no one cares anyway?!). Glad your hubby will have a bit of a break, even if it is short lived. Good luck to him with his exam.

I am crabby with the in laws today.... I know I moan a lot on here about them but they are on FB so here is the only place I can rant ;) Today, rather than helping me out, they went out round the second hand shops and bought back a lemon juicer and a shoe horn. I am not kidding. WTF?! Meanwhile, I'm busting my *kitten* to get the kids sorted for activities and homework before going out to an AGM tonight. Get home, dinner not finished, no lunches made for tomoz, kids all still up and messing about at 9pm, washing not put away...... and hubby is home. I have the rage.

So looking forward to my fortnight away...... ALONE.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Afternoon!

Jo, that sounds like something that would piss me off too. Enjoy your alone time!

dna, what nutrition course are you looking to take? I've been going back and forth on whether I want to finish my degree in nutrition. I guess I need to *kitten* or get off the pot.

I did 5B1 today. Is it weird that I absolutely LOVE the YTWL? I want pretty shoulders and so I put my all into that exercise. I'm at 8 pounds now and hoping to be able to move to 10 pounds for the last 2 B workouts of 5. We'll see!
  • Ali_momof2
    Options
    Aww Jo, that's just sh#tty, rant on we'll listen.

Julie, what are these moves that target your outer hip & thigh? Maybe you can politley tell him that you're working on a program right now that has specific exercises in it but you appreciate his advice. Or act like a crazy woman scream DID I ASK FOR YOUR HELP? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? And no one will ever bother you there again. Lol I know you'd never, but its hilarious to picture :D I don't understand why someone who doesn't work there would go up to ppl giving out unsolicted advice?

Pmag, you are so busy. Your upper body probably feel massive bc your are super strong. You're lifts are awesome!!

My boss left yesterday 20 minutes early, not enough time for a good workout :\ I'll get my cardio into and lift when I get home. I've get killer DOMS today from Monday's workout, my hamstrings & inner thighs are so sore I feel like I'm walking funny (I'm sure its just in my head). It should make my workouts interesting. I'm hoping that some cardio will help loosen things for lifting.

Have a great day everyone !!
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check-in. Met several mini-goals this week - Finished Stage 4 today, my BF% has gone from 24.5% in May of this year, to 20.5% ! Super excited about that! :D:D:D Really don't know what my "goal" BF% is, I guess I just want to continue improving as long as I can...

Also deadlifting at 140lbs for 3 x 8! officially more than bodyweight, yay!

I've been looking at intermittent fasting - not anything drastic, just 16hr fasting/8hr feeding every day. Has anyone tried this? I'm starting out with only 14hr fasting/10hr feeding since I've heard it can be not as beneficial for women as for men... Has anyone had experience with this? Is it a load of crap or actually a viable option?

You are all doing an amazing job, ladies!!!
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, the cat is pissing me off and I can't type straight to save myself this morning, but I'm happy nevertheless :smiley:

I'm working my way backwards here.... lol
    elsie_fair wrote: »
    I've been looking at intermittent fasting - not anything drastic, just 16hr fasting/8hr feeding every day. Has anyone tried this? I'm starting out with only 14hr fasting/10hr feeding since I've heard it can be not as beneficial for women as for men... Has anyone had experience with this? Is it a load of crap or actually a viable option?

Me me!! LOL
    At the moment I do 6:1, which is the maintenance version of 5:2 (500 cals 2x week, TDEE the other 5 days, but I only 'fast' once a week). But I've done 16:8. And still do sometimes - it's more of a lifestyle thing for me, it happens when it happens lol

It all depends what you want to get out of it. Fasting can give you lots of health benefits and in terms of caloric intake, if you find it hard to stick to your limit, restricting yourself to the 8 hours can really help. As with anything though, it takes planning and depends on your overall goals.
    Ali_momof2 wrote: »
    Or act like a crazy woman scream DID I ASK FOR YOUR HELP? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? And no one will ever bother you there again.

That just gave me the biggest laugh this morning ROFL I've got all kinds of mental images happening right about now :lol:
    dna, what nutrition course are you looking to take? I've been going back and forth on whether I want to finish my degree in nutrition. I guess I need to *kitten* or get off the pot.

Still researching, but I think the idea will be a nutrition course/diploma/degree first and then possible a Bachelor of Dietetics if I feel so inclined. It's basically a 10 year plan (I don't do things in halves lol).

I have actually just signed up for a free information course that runs through the basics. No qualifications, just a little free online-based info thing, factual science stuff like what are nutrients, how would you devise a menu plan etc etc. I figured it's free, I can't start anything proper as yet due to time constraints, and it will help me to work out if it's something I really want to continue on with.

jo_marnes wrote: »
    I am crabby with the in laws today.... I know I moan a lot on here about them but they are on FB so here is the only place I can rant ;) Today, rather than helping me out, they went out round the second hand shops and bought back a lemon juicer and a shoe horn. I am not kidding. WTF?! Meanwhile, I'm busting my *kitten* to get the kids sorted for activities and homework before going out to an AGM tonight. Get home, dinner not finished, no lunches made for tomoz, kids all still up and messing about at 9pm, washing not put away...... and hubby is home. I have the rage.

So looking forward to my fortnight away...... ALONE.

Rage on Jo, rage on :heart:
    Does anyone actually use shoe horns anymore... :neutral_face: lol

Is now a good time to mention that DH's sister is due to have her first baby any day now? Oh and that they are all moving in together on the same property (different houses lol)... I would say "my poor forgotten kids" but in all honesty, I don't think they really give a damn lol

In saying that, my parents are coming up next Thursday (after their last visit had to be cancelled due to the flu), and my kids are jumping out of their skin excited and it's still a week away. Can anyone see the difference? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Note: no, I'm not really, really, really, really happy that the IL's are moving back to the farm 7 hours away... Really I'm not.... :innocent:

Pmag, how did your day go? Did it slow down at all?
    Same as Jo, sometimes I walk out of a low-rep session and think, hmm... that was pretty 'easy'. And then I can't move the next day :wink:

Whheeee! Well, that was a long one!

I'd better go get this ice cream made for my boy. I pinky-promised that I'd get it done today so he could have some for dessert tonight.

And at last the cat has decided to stop trying to 'kill' everything in sight.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Options
    elsie_fair wrote: »
    Just a quick check-in. Met several mini-goals this week - Finished Stage 4 today, my BF% has gone from 24.5% in May of this year, to 20.5% ! Super excited about that! :D:D:D Really don't know what my "goal" BF% is, I guess I just want to continue improving as long as I can...

Also deadlifting at 140lbs for 3 x 8! officially more than bodyweight, yay!

You are all doing an amazing job, ladies!!!
    Wow! Great job DLing more than your body weight!! I'd like to get there eventually!! You ere doing great! That's very lean!, nice job!!
    I tried a EOD fast a few times...it's tough to stick to on the run, but you learn about hunger and that it won't kill you! At least thats what i took home, food shouldnt be as imporatnat to me as it is. Lol!
    dnamouse wrote: »
    Good morning all! The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, the cat is pissing me off and I can't type straight to save myself this morning, but I'm happy nevertheless :smiley:

I have actually just signed up for a free information course that runs through the basics. No qualifications, just a little free online-based info thing, factual science stuff like what are nutrients, how would you devise a menu plan etc etc. I figured it's free, I can't start anything proper as yet due to time constraints, and it will help me to work out if it's something I really want to continue on with.

Is now a good time to mention that DH's sister is due to have her first baby any day now? Oh and that they are all moving in together on the same property (different houses lol)... I would say "my poor forgotten kids" but in all honesty, I don't think they really give a damn lol

In saying that, my parents are coming up next Thursday (after their last visit had to be cancelled due to the flu), and my kids are jumping out of their skin excited and it's still a week away. Can anyone see the difference? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Note: no, I'm not really, really, really, really happy that the IL's are moving back to the farm 7 hours away... Really I'm not.... :innocent:

Pmag, how did your day go? Did it slow down at all?
    Same as Jo, sometimes I walk out of a low-rep session and think, hmm... that was pretty 'easy'. And then I can't move the next day :wink:

Whheeee! Well, that was a long one!

I'd better go get this ice cream made for my boy. I pinky-promised that I'd get it done today so he could have some for dessert tonight.

And at last the cat has decided to stop trying to 'kill' everything in sight.
    Ok...you can multi quote now? Awesome!! My memory stinks!! Nice on the ILs...does one say "congrats" at this? And my kitten fancies himself a big game hunter so I can relate! :wink:
    Anyway I am questioning things right now. My upper body feels massive . Probably good because I wanted upper body strength. I like the focus on the main lifts and I am seeing slow progress. It is soo hard to do one rep or three reps. I am a cardio endurance animal. But I deaded 140 and squatted 135 and Bp 75. I just don't feel like I worked out.
    I will figure it out tomorrow after physical therapy 7 am, principal meeting 9 am, meeting my hospital CEO at 2 pm. This is a day off from work !?! I will need yoga before soccer practice at six.
    I made my protein today!!!
    I need yoga just reading your schedule! I'd like to get to heavier lifts eventually too...you're doing great!
    Afternoon!
    I did 5B1 today. Is it weird that I absolutely LOVE the YTWL? I want pretty shoulders and so I put my all into that exercise. I'm at 8 pounds now and hoping to be able to move to 10 pounds for the last 2 B workouts of 5. We'll see!
    I like those, but the T is so hard for me. I can do the y and w and l with heavier weight, but the T kills me :(. I like building my shoulders... That's a good one!
    Ali_momof2 wrote: »

Julie, what are these moves that target your outer hip & thigh? Maybe you can politley tell him that you're working on a program right now that has specific exercises in it but you appreciate his advice. Or act like a crazy woman scream DID I ASK FOR YOUR HELP? ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT? And no one will ever bother you there again. Lol I know you'd never, but its hilarious to picture :D I don't understand why someone who doesn't work there would go up to ppl giving out unsolicted advice?

My boss left yesterday 20 minutes early, not enough time for a good workout :\ I'll get my cardio into and lift when I get home. I've get killer DOMS today from Monday's workout, my hamstrings & inner thighs are so sore I feel like I'm walking funny (I'm sure its just in my head). It should make my workouts interesting. I'm hoping that some cardio will help loosen things for lifting.

Have a great day everyone !!
    I literally LOLed! Hysterical! That would leave an impression I'm sure! The moves are kneeling on a ball, keeping it close to the bench, with your hands on a bench, then you slowly roll to the right so your parallel to the floor, then you roll the other way...and a bosu one where you side plank with both legs on the bosu knee down and lift the upper leg, with the toe pointed slightly in up and down. I'm sore from 2 sets of each yesterday, I think they do more than the Hanna flexions do.

I'm good and sore today. Both my dd's had dentist appts today so I didn't get to the gym for Zumba :sweat_smile: . I'll lift tomorrow though :smiley: . I'm dropping my carbs in a bit of an experiment this week. I know it *shouldn't* matter, but for me it seems at 30% and higher carbs I'm not losing. I will pay attention to my workouts and how I feel. I'm reading up on carb cycling and carb nite in particular. Anyone here try those?
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I can't quote I'm delayed

Love- loving Ytwls means you have an amazing back or you are doing it wrong. I am jealous

So soccer was canceled which was fortunate as I spent most of the day arguing with hubby. We should not have the same day off . It is bad for us. I just wanted to eat lunch together . And not spend 250,000 remodeling our house. Which is perfect .

So the principal and the cao agreed with me - which means my childrens education and my job are going well.

Tomorrow I lift.

I think nutrition education is important for everyone.
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Jo--I think I am dreading math even more because I am learning that with common cores they are teaching everything differently. How am I supposed to help when the way I learned is completely different from the way she learned! Ugh! Sorry soapbox. Luckily she is only in kinder so I have a little time before I figure out what to do.

And ugh about in-laws and hubby. That may be the hardest relationship in the world to navigate. How many days until you leave?

Elsie--congrats on meeting your mini goals. What are you using to track body fat?

Dna--let us know how the nutrition program goes. :smile:

After reading today, I think I am dreading YWLTs or YTWLs. I am not sure yet because I haven't got that far in the program but I am confident I will despise them. Is that a good thing to know in advance or not?

My daughter's birthday was today and she loves the kids area at the gym so much that that is where she wanted to go tonight. Part of me wants to celebrate--the part of me that did not have to do the run today. Lifting Friday. :smiley:
  • jo_marnes
    Options
    Wowza, I can't deal with multi quotes....

DNA - no. No one uses a shoe horn anymore. In fact, I cannot recall a point in my lifetime where I have seen one utilised.

Snbouchard - I leave Sunday. Well done for surviving the birthday party - always a stress point regardless of location.

Pmag - YES! Nutrition info is sooooo important. Smart people are so uneducated in nutrition - it is devastating (not to mention frustrating!). My FIL bought a shop bought cake today (because it was cheap) which I have spent forever telling my kids we will never buy until they can tell me what the ingredients are (more chemicals than food). The thing is neon yellow. Apparently, it's supposed to be lemon cake. Uck. I told FIL that next time, we bake it. I know it's only one time, but the fact is, he bought it because it was cheap, NOT because we wanted it or because it's nice or good for us. This mentality is so wrong IMO. Totally gives the wrong message to my kids.

Have had an emotional, tired day. Called out for a birth at 1.30am, home at 6am. Then woken at 8am by my Mum calling - her brother is very sick and she is flying back to UK today to be with him :-( Have spent the day helping her get packed, organised etc - been hard work with my tired brain fog and her kind-of-panicked state. Sad times. Uni is hard, home life is challenging and honestly, wine and lifting are the only things getting me through right now! And apparently I'm not doing so bad - spoke to one of the Uni tutors yesterday who said that the current third years (my peer group) are "falling like dominos" to the stress of the course right now. So the fact I'm not in a white coat yet is probably positive. Everything is one day at a time right now.... I just keep churning out work and hoping for the best. *kitten*, it's a good job I'm awesome ;-)

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    What is all this math talk I'm hearing? Woohoo! I LOVE math. My first degree is in math. It also helps that I teach math so, yea.

cowgirl, I finally got bookmark to work on my phone. Not sure if it works on the computer too. Will have to check later.

dou, I make it a point of duty to ensure after every 8 weeks I take 1 week of no exercise and 2 weeks of no dieting. I know it's important for recovery. And also, it prevents me from getting bored/tired/frustrated with my workouts. In terms of diet, it gets my hormone levels back to where they should be. Of course I watch my scale closely. Anything up to 1 lb gain is fine with me, but once it goes over I readjust my eating. As of this morning I was up 0.8 lbs (and it's all in my belly :'( ) so I'm watching it carefully.

dna, a nutrition course sounds like something I'd do too if 1) I had the money 2) I had the time.

pmag, those are the ideal # of reps for building strength which is what you are focussing on right now. After the competition is done, you can always readjust your goal. For now, you are doing exactly what it is you need to be doing.

jo, don't let me get started on ILs. My MIL (to be) and I are just civil to each other right now. Good for you for trying to be positive with all the stuff you have to be dealing with. <flowerforyou>

elsie, you look FABULOUS! Great job on reducing your bf%, I'm trying really hard to reduce mine. You've given me a good idea of the timeline for getting to my goal %. And great job on the DL!

So gym was great yesterday. Actually it started off not so great. I had decided to shave a few lbs off all my lifts beforehand. But I found that at first I struggled with even warming up to those. I thought I would have to reduce even further. But once my body got warmed up enough it magically seemed to remember that it had lifted those weights before and I had no problem for the remainder of the session.

Gym again today. I know it's not ideal to do 2 full body workouts on consecutive days but my schedule doesn't allow for anything else. Oh well.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,998 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's events in Canada wore me out.

Son a "hello" to all my Canadian mfp friends.

Hug your loved ones!

Today my whole family is getting flu shots and I am playing hooky this aft, with my oldest son, who is home from band tour for 2 days before leaving for 3 more weeks away!
  • Ali_momof2
    Options
    Thanks Julie, I will have to give those a try, I'm always looking to make my legs better.

Jo, I'm so sorry about your uncle being sick, you've already got so much going on. I hope your mom is doing ok and arrived home safely. I wish I could send some wine for you to relax with.

Beeps, I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. That's some scary *kitten*. What is happening to the world :(

I do not like the YTWLS they make me feel weak (my shoulders are lol) but more power to you ladies that like them.

Elsie great job on losing the body fat, you really to look great!
    I got the calipers but I don't know what I'm doing with them and the instructions that came with it got ripped & smudged in the mail. Its on my list of things to look up ( that list of things I never remember to do)

I had a good workout yesterday and I feel properly sore :D I had my oldest son & nephew watching me DL so they decided they needed to try to lift my bar. I don't know why they thought they could, they don't ever ask my BF to try his weight but I let them have a go, it made me smile. Neither could move it lol, it was 130lbs. My nephew is one of those boney kids he's maybe 4ft 8 and about 55lbs and he 12, I had to tell him to stop trying before he hurt himself. I'm glad I squashed their " if a girl can do it, it must be easy" attitude. Us girls are just as tough as you boys, some of us even tougher.
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Beeps, you were the first person I thought of when I heard the news from Can. So very sad. Enjoy your time with your son!
    Jo, I hope things calm down for your soon!
    Ali, I love to out lift boys, lol.
    JL, Stong Curves calls for 4 workouts a week which means you always end up lifting two days in a row. I'm not a fan of it, but it is what it is. Gotta do what you can to fit it in your schedule! I have no doubt that .8lbs will be gone as soon as you go back to eating at a deficit.
    Wish I had time to reply to everyone....
    I lifted today and had a good session. Upped my American Hip Thrusts to 215lbs X 5, X 5, and X 8. It's very empowering to move that amount of weight.