Check in

Options

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    L2D3 . . . getting easier . . . still kicking my a** though.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done. It wears me out, but I like level 2 so much more than level 1!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    L2D1 completed.

Holy. Moly.
  • jackierenberg
    jackierenberg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow, level 2 is pretty tough! but i am enjoying it more than level 1. makes me wonder what level 3 is going to be like?

level 2 day 2 done and feeling much better at it!!
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    L2D2 finished lil more better than day 1 only thing is my shoulder is hurting me bad but i aint stopping i came this far
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    L2 D3, still sweating and having fun!!!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I had two days off rather than 1 (an extra day at the in-laws). But I made up for it by chasing around the most adorable 3 year old.

Just finished L2D1, this is my least favorite level and I can't wait for the next 9 days to be over! Hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the hard work!
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    L2D2 finished yesterday. Starting to know the moves a little better... I also like level 2 better than level 1, but there are still a couple moves that I have to stop for a sec. But its all getting better. Now I can do 30 seconds of jump rope without feeling like I'm gonna die. I really like the walkout pushups a lot too Amber, although I need to get better at the actual pushup part lol
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D10. I had to take a couple of days off due to work and muscle soreness so I'm a bit behind everyone. I'm so glad to be done with Level 1 though. I was seriously getting sick of it. I just finished skimming through Level 2 and it looks a lot better to me. We'll see if I say the same thing tomorrow!
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L2D3 done! Going to the gym later tonight to burn a few more calories :)
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    day 6 of level 2 done for me. only 4 more to go before level 3 starts. really cant decide whether i like level 2 or not! lol. i guess i like some moves and hate others but while i'm thinking about it its all over fairly quickly. from memory i prefer level 3 to level 2 but maybe thats coz i'm closer to the finish line and my body is adjusting to all the punishment! lol

16 down, 14 to go!
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done...halfway thru L2. I only wish there weren't plank positions in all 3 circuits, but I will push through it. Endurance is definitely getting better everyday.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    L2D1 is completed (yesterday). I took today off from 30DS. I like this level more than L1. What has been bothering me is that no matter how hard I bust my butt....I can only burn no more than 180 calories. I am using a HRM! I started adding another day of cardio to boost it up a little.
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    L2D3 pushed myself felt good cant wait to finish this to see my reault i feel good already :)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 finished although it was a real struggle to get motivated to do it today.
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L2 D4 finished although it was a real struggle to get motivated to do it today.

Don't forget to check the "Motivation" thread for a daily motivating picture!!
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    L2D3 finished yesterday. I am loving the butt kicking! All for results, right? Doing L2D4 after work today. Thinking about starting c25k 3 days a week on top of this. Any thoughts about that program?
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L2D2 finished -- only 8 days left!

I am doing C25K and like it a lot. I did it the last time that I did 30DS ( I finished 30DS but not C25K). I found that it helped a lot with the cardio. I tried to do one at night and the other in the morning. If I had to do them back to back, I always did 30DS first. I would absolutely recommend it though. I put it on my ipod and it worked really well.
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 - My shoulders are really killing me. I want to give up, but on the flip side, I don't. It is mainly my left shoulder and neck....
  • undercovermother
    undercovermother Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I completed D10L1, and after scouring the internet found where Jillian said the workout was only to be done 4 - 5 days a week. My legs were very sore, not muscle pain - just aching when I went to bed at night so I took a break yesterday and today I did power walking instead. I plan to start D1L2 tomorrow, in addition to power walking - with breaks from 30DS every two days or so.