Check in

Options

Replies

• AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done! Only one more day of level 1 to go!
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Finished L2D2 -- definitely seeing changes. YAY!!!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Done with L1D9! One more day of L1 for me too then moving on this weekend.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yay, I have now completed level 1. Have lost some weight and acouple of inches so I'm a happy little camper :happy:
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I finished L1D9 last night and will be completing L1D10 this evening! I am so excited for a change! Although I hear L2 is pretty hard I am excited for Jillian to say something else... and I know it'll be good to try some new moves to keep my calorie burning up! I will be weighing and measuring tomorrow before I start L2. Good luck ladies!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Done with L1D10!!!! Yay on to L2D1 tomorrow. I feel great finishing the first level and can't wait to get started on the second. Ready for something new.
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 day 1 on Monday!!!

LW: 228
    CW: 226.9
    GW by 3/31/12: 225

Measurements:

LM Hip: 51
    CM Hip: 50
    LM Waist: 42
    CM Waist: 41
    LM thigh: 28
    CM thigh:27

3 inches all around woot woot!
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 day 1 on Monday!!!

LW: 228
    CW: 226.9
    GW by 3/31/12: 225

Measurements:

LM Hip: 51
    CM Hip: 50
    LM Waist: 42
    CM Waist: 41
    LM thigh: 28
    CM thigh:27

3 inches all around woot woot!

Amazing results for level 1. Way to go:)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    L2D1 done today . . . now I remember I hate the first 2-3 days of every level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L1D10 done!! Level 2...looking forward to and dreading it at the same time :) I'm ready for a change!
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    Hi all, I am on Level 1 Day 6 today. I'm 5' 7" and 147lbs and would really like to get down to 135-138lbs in time for our honeymoon in June - will doing the 30 day shred alone and eating around 1200 cals a day help me get there or do I need to add in extra cardio? so looking forward to level 2, ready for a change!

Eat your calories back you will have extra calories that you can eat when working out you will need the energy, just eat good stuff nuts and peanut butter for protein. Have a salad with your meals etc.

Good luck and congrats
  • l_oudman
    Options
    checking in after completing my first day of level 2. Planks, need I say more!!!
  • Ratchett13
    Options
    Finished L1D10 yesterday and boy I'm glad its done! Will be posting my weight and inches lost this evening right before I start L2D1. I am scared and excited for the change...
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    OK I did Day 3 Level 2./ I had two days off in between, not on purpose, but we had people here and it was easy to miss. I did today with no weights. My next and shoulders were killing so bad after 2 days that I said, this is not OK. Muscles are OK to be sore, but my shoulder and neck... that made me a bit nervous.

I cannot take days off to nurse sore joints. But today, without the weights my next seems OK. I think I'll go another day without weights for L2 then try to add back in.
  • Ratchett13
    Options
    L2D1 complete! I have to say there were a few moves that kicked my butt, but I really like a lot of the moves better than level 1. Maybe I was just sick of those lol. I definitely see a change in my endurance though. I never would have been able to do level 2 when I started level 1
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Completed L2D1.....I am so glad L1 is behind me. I was getting fed up of those jumping jacks. I can stand the cardio impact in L2.....Regardless of all the sore muscles and joints....I really like Jillian.
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L2D1 done. The plank moves are tough, but I actually really like the walk-out push-ups :) I feel like level 2 goes by so much faster!
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    Completed L2D1.....I am so glad L1 is behind me. I was getting fed up of those jumping jacks. I can stand the cardio impact in L2.....Regardless of all the sore muscles and joints....I really like Jillian.
    OMG I HATE the jumping jacks too Sunday is my off day tomorrow I start L2d1.
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L2 D2 over and done with. Definitely like it better than L1.
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2./ I did today again with no weights. My next and shoulders were killing so bad after 2 days that I said, this is not OK. Muscles are OK to be sore, but my shoulder and neck... that made me a bit nervous.