Check in

Options

Replies

• l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Another day done (L1 D7) and I can't wait for level 2.
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I took two days off, I meant to only take 1 day, and 1 became 2. But I think my knees thanked me. I did L2D1 today. Ummm.... yeah.... ouch. I am NOT good at the plank pose yet. Someone who has done this before tell me that that gets easier...
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L1D7 finished!!! I keep saying I'm going to take a day off but I think I'll wait until the level is finished ... guess it's a good thing that I keep putting off the break :) Hope everyone is doing well!
  • HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    L1D7...havent done the workout yet today. i'll do it after work and zumba tonight. but i am feeling sooooo good. i think the best part for me is sticking with the committment that i made to do it everyday. i know we still have a long way to go but i feel confident that i will stick to it. i constantly say im going to do something, start, but dont follow thru. the fact that i have done this 6 days in a row EVEN WHEN I DIDNT WANT TO. is such a great mental shift for me that i'm starting to really believe that i can do anything that i put my mind to and commit to. ive always heard that from other people but never really believed it until now...and that is greater than any weight loss or smaller pant size.

oh BTW...i'm LOVING the motivational messages! keep on keepin on people :)
  • suziinc
    suziinc Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll be starting my first day this evening. :)
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D7...yesterday I checked in the wrong day. It is getting a lot easier. As some has suggested I increased the weights to 5lbs (not for the shoulder raises) and it was an amazing workout . The sweat was dripping. I think I'm going to try it with my music because I do need a bit more boost. I wanted to ask any one who's on L2...Do you combine L1 and L2 at the same time?
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D7...yesterday I checked in the wrong day. It is getting a lot easier. As some has suggested I increased the weights to 5lbs (not for the shoulder raises) and it was an amazing workout . The sweat was dripping. I think I'm going to try it with my music because I do need a bit more boost. I wanted to ask any one who's on L2...Do you combine L1 and L2 at the same time?

I have done them both back to back, but most days I do just one level a day. I rotate between the levels so my muscles get a slightly different workout each day. Also, I'm a spaz and need to run for real rather than running/hopping in place, so I would rather spend the second 20 minutes running than doing another 20-min workout.
  • nowgirl2004
    nowgirl2004 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am done with L1D6 (I did one day of L2). I feel like while I have gained weight (thanks aunt flow) I can see a difference in my body already. I didn't take picture to being with, but I am excited to see my measurements at the end of the month.

PS.....I can use my 8 lb weights on everything except the side lunges- those things are death!!!! I can only do 5 lbs on those.

I know it's only the 7th, but who is interested in doing Ripped in 30 for April?
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    about to go in for level 1, day 10! would so prefer to just put my feet up and relax but came on here for motivation and it worked a treat! thats what i love about groups like this!
  • solarpower4
    solarpower4 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am done with L1D6 (I did one day of L2). I feel like while I have gained weight (thanks aunt flow) I can see a difference in my body already. I didn't take picture to being with, but I am excited to see my measurements at the end of the month.

PS.....I can use my 8 lb weights on everything except the side lunges- those things are death!!!! I can only do 5 lbs on those.

I know it's only the 7th, but who is interested in doing Ripped in 30 for April?

I'm in for Ripped in 30!!!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    level 1......DONE! whoohooo!! 33% of the way through. not looking forward to plank city for the next 10 days though!!

as for ripped in 30. i tried it last time after i finished 30DS and it wasn't for me. i'm a novice when it comes to work out dvd's etc and can cope ok with the 30DS exercises but there were a few too many moves in ripped in 30 that done my head in. probably fine for someone used to working out but i got annoyed with some of the moves and started doing 30DS moves in place of some of what she was wanting me to do in ripped in 30! although i have to say i liked the format - think it was 7 day levels rather than 10. and a recommended day or 2 off. plus rather than 30 seconds of strength then 1 minute compound move it was all 30 seconds, 30 seconds etc.

maybe i'll give ripped in 30 another go someday but will probably watch it first so i'm mentally prepared this time. lol

if anything i think i'll do the 30DS again throughout april and may too before i go on holiday at the end of may.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done...best day yet!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done - my body feels so much stronger. I can't wait to weigh-in next week after TOM is over to get a more accurate number.

I was thinking of looking into Ripped in 30 too. I'm up for it!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options

I just received Ripped in 30.....I'm up for it in April....I know I can't do both right now...but if a group is formed...I'm IN!
  • undercovermother
    undercovermother Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I just received Ripped in 30.....I'm up for it in April....I know I can't do both right now...but if a group is formed...I'm IN!

Count me in I was thinking the same thing!
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    im on L1D7 and i have a question has anyone gained weight or is that just muscle weight? i always checked my status on wednesdays and when i went to step on the scale it said 200 but last week was 196 and i was woundering if it is muscle weight and when will it drop?
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I totally gained a little weight back (like 2 lbs) but it seems to be coming back off. I figure its muscle cuz I've been working out everyday and staying under calories. But I've lost inches! That's what I'm focusing on...

L1D7 done! My hamstrings are sore, but other than that its going pretty well! Although I think I hurt my knee... Hopefully it feels better tomorrow!
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanks yeah i finished L1D7 just now also and i feel great i did measure myself before all this but i just hope that i did it correctly
  • LesleeAH
    LesleeAH Posts: 64
    Options
    It's pretty difficult to gain muscle while in a calorie deficit. Any weight gain is most likely water retention from using your muscles.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Happy to say that I have finished another day, L1 D8.