Check in

Options

Replies

• AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey all I will take measurments after Level2. This week has been hard and only got to do 30ds 2 times due to a cold that doubled back on me and has me so congested that i can't breath I did do some walking just to getsome exercise in. anyway I still have good news.

LW: 226.9
    CW: 225.8
    GW by 3/31/12: 225

i lost 1.1 pounds this week and I have almost reached my goal weight for this month. :happy:

Have a great week everyone.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    L2D7 is complete, and have noticed my balance is getting better.
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    L2D7 done! I actually did day 6 and 7 today. I missed yesterday and couldn't bear the thought of being a day behind so I did it once in the morning and once just now. Boy was it hard to do a second time today! But it feels really good to be on track! I'm starting c25k on Monday so I hope my results get even better!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day! I was determined to enjoy the day and not feel guilty about having a beer or 3 and eating the delicious stout cupcakes that I got from the skinnytaste website. So, I did whatever it took to burn 1000 calories before my fun began (that included completing day 5 of level 2!!!)

L2D6 finished!!!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L2 D8, definitely not motivated today and unfortunately it showed in the calories burned (down from 250 to 234). Tomorrow will be better!!!
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WooHoo...L2D10 Complete!! Will start L3 on Tuesday since I'm busy tomorrow night at a banquet for my son. Can't wait to see what L3 is like! I have been more sore the last 3 days than I have the entire time. Advil is my friend tonight!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done. I can't believe I only have two more days of level 2 left!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L2D9, and the intensity is back up. I couldn't wait to get into it today amazing what a good nights sleep will do.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L2D7 finished. I'm taking tomorrow off and hopefully me knees and ankles will thank me for it! Hope everyone is still doing well!
  • Ratchett13
    Options
    L2D8 finished yesterday. Day 9 tonight! I can't believe level 2 is almost over either. It went by faster than level 1 for me. I can't wait to measure after L2D10 will be posting those too! Starting c25k tonight. Wish me luck!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Finally back on track and completed L2D4.
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L2D9 done :)
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    L2D9 DONE :smile:
  • meg121011
    meg121011 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    L2 Day 4 done...still no weight lost, feeling de-motivated. No inches lost either :sad:
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    L2 Day 4 done...still no weight lost, feeling de-motivated. No inches lost either :sad:

Check out the "motivation" topic! I haven't seen any significant changes either. I know it's making me stronger though. Push through...you'll be so proud of yourself!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    Finished L2D10, yay!!! I have seen some losses and only 10 days to go.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Ready to start L3D21 tomorrow! Almost done everyone only 10 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!! Can't wait to get the end result both weight and mesurements on March 31st. I really hope it's amazing and I'm not disappointed.
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    day 3 of level 3 done for me. just 7 more to go so this time next week i'll be done.:smile:

i do prefer level 3 to level 2 but i have to say it leaves me dripping like a tap! :laugh: can only be a good thing i guess.

think i might try and hit some extra cardio this week for a final push over the finish line.

comtemplated c25k but i hate running! i'll maybe get thru the 30ds first and then decide.
  • Ratchett13
    Options
    Level 2 finished! Starting level 3 tomorrow. I will be weighing and measuring in the morning. I hope I've lost some more inches!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    Forgot how hard I found L3D1 first time round but it has been crossed off my list of things to do today. If anyone is interested the TOPIC: 30 day shred and what jillian says (posted today) advocates rest days. One MPFer found the elusive podcast with Jillians recommendation.
    Have a good day and see you tomorrow