Check in

Options

Replies

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L2D8 Finished! I highly recommend taking a day off. I felt so much better today and I was really excited to do it!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    L3D1 done!:happy: Only 9 more days to go! I personally like level 3 much more than level 2 but on the down side I defintely burn more on level 2. I still work up a great sweat though! Good luck on Level 3 everyone, we are almost done.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    L3D1 done! The shadowboxes, butt kicks, and jumping jacks with the 5 lb weights are rough! I used 3 lb weights last time...what a difference! Only 9 days to go :)
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L3D2 done!! Definitely feeling those abs this week! Getting close to the finish line...YAY!!!
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    L3D1 DONE,....
  • ninerschick
    Options
    am i the only one who thinks this one is a lil more easy?
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    L3 D2 done and the end is in sight.........
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did L2D7 today. I'm behind because I apparently needed the rest. My body just would NOT let me workout. I'm still seeing losses though and seeing as though my rest days weren't consecutive, I didn't lose any strenght or endurance gains. I had intended to do 30 days straight, but with extra activities and stress on the body, I think this workout is intended to have some rest days.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. I just completed L2D8. I too needed the rest between workouts. I'm finding that when I spend the time on each level I begin to feel the benefits. I can do a full blown push up now....it's only 3 but from where I started this is significant.
  • travellingmama
    travellingmama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started February 26th to allow for rest days and I have needed the 3 days that I took..

I really liked level 2 and level 3 is totally kicking me. I feel like I did last year when I first got the DVD and tried level one. Six more days to go.

I am definitely not moving on to Ripped in Thirty. I need to stick with the Shred for a big longer. I need to not pause so much and to increase the weights. I am still trying to figure out what to do in April. Being a part of the group made me exercise on days that I would have skipped, but I do need to schedule more rest/light days.
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L3 D3, only 7 to go!
  • ninerschick
    Options
    L3D2 done....:smile:
  • phillips529
    Options
    OK I've completed L2D9...I'm a little behind you all. I had to take a few rest days. Now I'm at this stage of the game I am can really handle myself. I have no regrets in starting this program.
  • ninerschick
    Options
    L3D3 DONE
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i managed 25 days in a row but after a crap nights sleep on thursday i didnt shred yesterday. but i'm off today and up early so have already done 1 shred session and will do another later on to catch up. determined to do it in 30 days!

26 done, 4 to go!

still not sure what to do when i'm finished but i think it might be a mixture of shred and cardio. maybe alternative days of shredding and cardio. or maybe i'll just start the shred over again. :tongue: 4 days to decide.
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L3 D4, really put the effort in today!!
  • phillips529
    Options
    O.K L2D10 COMPLETED!!! I did it! I'm on to L3 tomorrow.... I gave it my all today knowing it was my last day of this level! I also plugged in 6 weeks 6 pack from Jillian. I have to say this one is also good. Not a lot of cardio, but it really gets your heart rate up and burns the **** out of your abs and arms.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first day of level 3 and am so glad to be finished with level 2! I had to travel for work and brought my weights and computer with me. I thought I would find an excuse not to do it but I surprised myself and finished level 2 on a towel on the floor of my hotel room. 9 more days!!!
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    L3D4 done! I can't believe its almost over! I feel this hard work paying off though. I've definitely noticed a change in my endurance and my drive. Looking forward to final measurements. I bought my bridesmaids dress today for a wedding I'm in. I have over two months to squeeze into. I bought a snug size. I know, I'm brave. I'll post a pic when I can fit in it. And I WILL fit in it :0)
  • l_oudman
    Options
    L3 D5, only 5 left until it's all over. Going to take a well earner break when this is over then I may try Ripped in 30, though I've had a sneaky peek at what is install and don't know if I can do it.